India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: The price of morality!

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Hola folks! How is everyone today?  Hope you all are enjoying...can you believe it, boss had set up a meeting that went on until 5:30 today...Dead

Anywho...managed to watch the episode this evening...

So, what is the price of morality?
A friend of mine says...everyone's morality has a price...
In some places and for some people the price is small...
In some places and for some people the price is higher...
But there is a price indeed...

Sahir's price is his entire business his house, and him going to the prison...
So he has sold his soul...

It might be difficult for some of us to digest...
But isn't that at he said he was going to do...?
sell his soul that is...

He doesn't have time for the deal...
He can't leave things to take their course...
He has to make it happen...

He has to design it...
So he designs the events...leaving nothing to chance...
He sets her up...to feel  the gratitude...
For being supported...he has her right where he wanted her...

Before he makes his next move...
Invites her to lunch ..and makes her eat egg that he knows well she is allergic to...
She goes into an anaphylactic shock... Providing him an opportunity to become his savior...
How calculated was that move...right?

Ok...all that leaves a bitter taste ...right? Specially if you we one of the believers...in you know innocent romantic stories...

But what I liked about the episode was the conflict it brings about...
The hesitation...right when things are going his way...
The pause...the little voice that he struggles to put aside, before he completes the move...
The little voice that says...What he is doing is not right...

Edited by -Sush- - 23 December 2014 at 7:01pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

12345678onefanvjakrobinsameehayakhnploydomeankithasushmaMadhuzhpr123aidan34julijasmeenMoon_lightdinki24Josuprapp29Agamfanmansidrosal_awesomeIMAnamashikamnamruthaJunoonianBeaBeaTaanuDeewani-Fedex-Jo_PinchyIlinminaz296eternalashaamni375huny.thebestSana70dakshaaviAnuPurvapria4everlife93Bujee09grumpydwarffarz_parachute-Shwets-silky_harshadsoapsuds..KpopIsLife..ashi_maniaS.StephyEcrivain.nehaarshi09jyoti06-Rojaa-Neel_MSuvika.jay_bpm-Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Oh how cunning was that move...
To do emotional blackmail...
To get the confession...
Not that Hindi movie heroes have not done before...
Happens all the time ...right? 
So why did it feel so immoral today? 

Is it because, when the Hindi movie heroes do it...you know they are going to be committed to the relationship...Saahir is doing it only to get the deal done...right?

RIGHT? 

Edited by -Sush- - 23 December 2014 at 7:08pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

12345678onefanvjakrobinsameehayakhnploydomeankithasushmaMadhuzhpr123aidan34Moon_lightdinki24Agamfanrosal_awesomeIMAnamnamruthaashikamJosupramansidJo_PinchyIlinminaz296eternalashaamni375huny.thebestTaanuDeewaniBeaBea-Fedex-Sana70JunooniandakshaavigrumpydwarfBujee09AnuPurvapria4eversoapsuds..KpopIsLife..S.Stephyashi_manianehaarshi09-Shwets-farz_parachuteEcrivain.jyoti06-Rojaa-Neel_MSuvika.jay_bpm-Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

And then it served its purpose...Zaki saw the confession...
He was heartbroken...
Well he is the Casanova...he has broken so many hearts before...
He deserves it...doesn't he?

Why do we feel bad for Zaki then?

Edited by -Sush- - 24 December 2014 at 8:13am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

onefan12345678vjakhayakhnploydomeankithasushmahpr123aidan34Madhuzrosal_awesomeMoon_lightJosupranamruthaashikamdinki24AgamfanSana70BeaBeaJunoonianJo_Pinchyminaz296amni375IlinTaanuDeewani-Fedex-grumpydwarfpria4everAnuPurvadakshaavilife93Ecrivain.nehaarshi09farz_parachute-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..soapsudsS.Stephyashi_maniajyoti06-Rojaa-Neel_MSuvika.-Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

While Arzoo glows at the first love...
Her Prince Charming...feeling like the princess...

Oh...the heartbreak is going to be painful...,,
Will she ever be able to trust men again? 

Edited by -Sush- - 23 December 2014 at 7:35pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

onefan12345678vjakrobinsameehayakhnploydomeankithasushmaMadhuzhpr123aidan34julijasmeenMoon_lightdinki24Agamfanrosal_awesomenamruthaJosupraJunoonianTaanuDeewaniBeaBea-Fedex-Sana70Ilinminaz296amni375huny.thebestJo_Pinchypria4everAnuPurvadakshaavigrumpydwarffarz_parachutenehaarshi09-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..Ecrivain.ashi_maniasoapsudsS.Stephyjyoti06-Rojaa-Neel_Mjay_bpmSuvika.-Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Our only hope is...that tiny little voice in his heart that says...,
What he did was wrong...,

Why does the success feel so hollow? 

Edited by -Sush- - 23 December 2014 at 7:46pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

12345678vjakrobinsameehayakhnploydomeankithasushmaMadhuzhpr123julijasmeenMoon_lightmansidrosal_awesomenamruthadinki24JosupraAgamfanSana70JunoonianTaanuDeewani-Fedex-Jo_Pinchyminaz296eternalashaamni375huny.thebestIlinpria4everdakshaavigrumpydwarflife93farz_parachute-Shwets-Ecrivain.nehaarshi09..KpopIsLife..soapsudsS.Stephyashi_maniajyoti06-Rojaa-Neel_Mjay_bpmSuvika.

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Sush , 

Thank You for opening a post ...lovely write up,  apt title Clap

I loved the episode ...screenplay , direction , cameramen, Harshad , Shivya , Sheban  excelled Tongue

What Saahir said  is interesting : Tumhari zindagi khatam ho jati toh hamari zindagi bhi nahi bachti...meineh tumhari nahi khudh ki jaan bachayee hai .

Mei janta hu tum mujhse pyaar karti ho kayee baar dekha hai meineh tumari aakho mei  . 

Jo baat dil mei hai zuba pe kyu nahi ... He didn't at any point tell Arzoo to say " I love you " ...he knows she loves him why did he believe Zaki ? Why did he not trust her ? 

Meineh jo kiya woh sahi kiya toh sahi lag kyu nahi raha hai ? 

I would like to see Saahir's reflecting ...

Thank You CV's ...Zaki blaming himself for believing Arzoo loves him and not addressing her as a gold digger .

Felt bad for Arzoo ...History repeats her heart will be broken once again by a man Ouch

"So far, about morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after." 
~Ernest Hemingway 

"The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creatures that cannot." 
~Mark Twain 

"I have for the first time found what I can truly love-I have found you. You are my sympathy-my better self-my good angel-I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you-and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one." 
~Charlotte Bronte , Jane Eyre 

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "

~Nicholas Sparks 

"However much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen. Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough. Never enough to be sure. Never enough to satisfy them. Never enough to stop them walking away.

Never enough to make them love you." 
~Manna Francis 

"So it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love." 
~E.A. Bucchianeri

Edited by ultimaterudra - 23 December 2014 at 9:54pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

vjakploydomeankithasushmanamrutharosal_awesomeShadowHeartsdinki24AgamfanMoon_lighthatelove2012Ilinminaz296JunoonianShilpi77TaanuDeewani-Fedex-BeaBeagrumpydwarflife93dakshaaviAnuPurvaashi_mania..KpopIsLife..farz_parachuteEcrivain.jyoti06-Sush--BhaviSuvika.

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I had been waiting for your post today Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
As usual very nice Post Sush...Clap Thumbs Up I was waiting for your postDay Dreaming
Shweta very nice collage... Clap
Definitely what Sahir did was quiet low move..Ouch just for deal.. Shocked Choking her know her allergy.. and then making her confess her feelings by emotionally blackmailing her..Ouch I know we have seen that in movie.. its not first time.. . But if we go in past episodes.. its not that he hasn't done this before.. burning factory was also cunning and selfish move too...

Felt bad for Zaki...One way its good that he realized that Aarzoo never loved him.. she only loved Sahir.. good that he didn't thought she is gold digger and money minded...Smile
What if  Zaki will think/understand Sahir has played love-game with Aarzoo, to show him Aarzoo's truth? 

Poor Aarzoo when she will come to know the Sahir's love game truth... It will be like her parents... she will never trust Sahir or marriage.. Ouch

Lets see what CV brings in next episodes..Now a days its unpredictable ... script writer for this show is like Sahir.. cant predict.. LOLsomething different happens...LOL

Edited by Zaya4ever - 23 December 2014 at 7:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomedinki24JunoonianIlinBujee09-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..-Sush--Bhavi

Go to top