India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

where do we go from here.... (Page 2)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
^ A person in love won't risk the life of their love no matter what ... yes him playing with arzoo is him selling himself ... he is buying arzoo's hatred for life by cheating her ... that is selling himself i agree ... but him risking her life when he loves her is not the sahir i was shown till date ... or i read about in multiple posts on forum including your's ... and if we all misinterpreted him then they made a mistake some where in portraying him ... and let me assume for a moment i understood sahir all wrong, so did everyone else on the forum ... still no person who loves would put their love's life in danger no matter what! This makes him a villian ... not even anti hero 

Edited by Soaps1 - 24 December 2014 at 6:51am

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Honestly nothing about the Sahir i saw over the last 55 odd episodes indicated he was the kind who would actually cross the line that separates ruthless from evil.. Yes he burned the factory but no lives were harmed there.
That was in fact in sharp contrast to what he was shown as after that.
The caring son.. The brother who easily forgave... The boss who didn't let his ego or prior fights with an employee come in between when she was in trouble... In all this one thing was clear.. He cared about people... His family and those around him!

The guy who couldn't see arzoos tears... Who earnestly said sorry when she was avoiding him and he thought it was because of him.. The guy who scolded sarfaraz not for his deal but for troubling arzoo... What about him prepared us for what we saw yesterday?

OK.. He is obsessed with his deal.. Whenever zeenat is mentioned or thought about he gets this wild look.. Yes.. But I like many others felt he does care about Arzoo.. Yes he was playing with her feelings.. Manipulating her... Either to fool zaki or because he felt betrayed by her... But even in that game he wasn't unaffected by her sadness when she told him about her father.. He felt so guilty.. The self loathing was there... And I really believed he confessed from the heart as did many other viewers.

If all of that was true then sahir couldn't have been planned to be this dark.. This is a real departure from all that we have seen.. Even in his ruthlessness he cared... Like asking the client why he spoke so much although it was all a setup to impress Arzoo... There also he had limits... So him risking her life.. Especially as he hadn't tried what he tried next.. Risking his life to force her.. Is truly not relatable..
Anything could have happened when he gave her that food.. He couldn't have been sure of controlling the risk.. However calculating he is... And the man who cared for her to the point that he felt she loved him would not do such a thing...

Besides that whole incident was so unnecessary.. There were multiple ways he could have made her trust him and not looked criminal but ruthless as he has always been.
So this seems engineered to make the viewers definitely hate sahir!

How can a love story survive this..
Whatever else he did could be redeemed somehow... Although wrong.. But this... He risked her life.. How can we ever see them as a couple now.. And on top of that zaki became clean in one shot... So sahir is totally evil.. Atzoo is the innocent sufferer and so is Zaki.. How will we be able to accept Saaz now?

What was the point of showing them as Humsafars then... Whernot
s the healing then.. Has the concept changed?

It started off as them healing each other... And here you have both possibly hurting each other all their lives!

So this twist as they call it hasn't advanced the story in an interesting way!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0Soaps1

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
There is no doubt sahir turned black from grey by the make her eat egg... 

Since it didn't even serve any purpose... They could have easily shown him doing the whole swimming pool thing instead of risking her... At least that would be the sahir we knew...

Today suddenly saying my heart wants this to be true... Won't serve any use... How will he undo the life he wanted to risk

Edited by sam123_0 - 24 December 2014 at 8:33am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index