India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

where do we go from here....

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
What sahir did yesterday is completely unacceptable... So what are the options from here on...

Showing that he did it to save zaki (because arzoo is a gold digger and he broke her heart thinking so)

Showing that he did it for arzoo (because zaki is a man who does not take his responsibilities-even after getting a girl pregnant) but then that smile to zaki yesterday does not show that he did it for arzoo...

Showing that he really did all this just for his own deal and promise... After all he did blast the karkhana ... But then this is the same man who was ready to sacrifice everything before sahir got to know that Sam was pregnant... So has he done all this for Sam's sake and her baby... For zaki so that he can take his responsibilities...

Ps: I can never forgive sahir for doing this to arzoo... But my love for hc keeps getting stronger with my hatred for sahir Embarrassed today I stand extremely proud to be a hc  fan... Kudos hc!!!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeefungirl09ploydomerosal_awesomefeministeternalasha-svetalana-Bujee09premeeristryrs.shailu29TeAmo_Messi-vandy-

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Where do we go from here ???? 
Well am sure none of us have a direct answer to this ...WinkWinkWink all we can do is have all doors open for some light to enter this darkened tunnel Shockedand bring GabbarChaudary back to senses LOLLOLLOL

Tht is the LEAST MOVE any lead of the show can be shown to portray Shocked...Sweetly invite for lunch, know u r allergic and feed in some food to choke u AngryAngryAngry What a cruel moveShockedShocked Isnt it ???

Way to go HarshadChopda Star U have made the entire fandom turn down and hate Sahir in just a couple of days Thumbs Up...and this couldnt have been possible without u devoting yourself to this character which you are in Clap

I so hope HC is all rewarded n applauded for his portray of strong dark shaded SahirAzeemChaudaryThumbs Up

Am hooked up to find out whats in store  -if the makers could show the sh-rudeness in SAC to this level of choking etc how much deep should they think of the SAC redemption track Embarrassed...lets keep watching  Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02pp29rosal_awesomeIMAnam-svetalana-sam123_0

-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Even I was sleepless
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Honestly there is a thin line between a grey character and villian and with that egg thing they crossed that line yesterday ... i have always said its not about right or wrong but whether a character makes sense or not in the context of story and its background ... and what sahir did yesterday did not make sense with what i have been watching of him since three months. Yes he always was ruthless when it came to business ... but he was also shown to be fair, giving people a 2nd chance, caring for his family and even arzoo ... and above all he was shown to have feelings of love for arzoo ... no matter whether he acknowledged them or not ... a person who loves someone can not put the life of the one they love at risk ... Sahir did that yesterday and that is where i lost him ... and i lost this story as a love story ... specially when the egg thing didnt serve the purpose it didnt make arzoo confess ... he had to jump in the pool for that any ways for the confession ... so only purpose i can see of him putting her life at risk is people to feel sympathy for arzoo, ignore all her wrongs and go poor arzoo at the cost of Sahir ... because fact is alot of people were finding it hard to relate to her  ... unfortunately yes i can not connect with sahir any more but nor i can with arzoo because her attitude, her concept of love and wanting him to be the way she likes him still doesn't make sense to me ... so how this can ever be a love story here onwards is beyond me! Arzoo is poor, zaki is poor and Sahir is the villain ... when i started watching this show he wasn't sold to me as a villain, was he? 

And if i never understood Sahir and i misinterpreted all that he did ... the kiya hua, his feelings for her, the way he looked at her, the way he tortured himself for admiring her, the hurt in his eyes when zaki said she loved him, the hurt when arzoo told him she cant trust him ... then how can i enjoy watching a show where i don't understand either of the leads? 

And if this goes arzoo taking revenge way ... then too how can this ever be a love story? He became like this because of zeenat's dhoka ... she will become like him because of his dhoka and this goes on and on? 

Everything else makes sense ... but him putting her life at risk doesn't ... i don't know how they ever plan to fix that ... till then i dont think i can connect to this story any more or them as humsafars! 

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 December 2014 at 11:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09ploydomerosal_awesomeprettypri

rosal_awesome Senior Member
rosal_awesome
rosal_awesome

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Sahir will probably get his deal, zaki may/may not marry samaira depending on who is the father of her child (is she even pregnant?? ) arzoo will keep thinking that sahir loves her until zaki (probably) tells her the truth/arzoo doesn't know about all this EVER Cry (i really hope the writers do some sort of justice to her). zeenat will probably wake up in the midst of sahir getting the deal, arzoo will find out feel sympathetic towards sahir after he weaves a story about how she betrayed him, then she might find about the egg fiasco/all the lies he's been telling her and some new truth about zeenat (some how i feel like sahir may not tell the complete story), break up with sahir. redemption track, but idk where zeenat  will vanish in all of this.
abhi ke liye itni prediction hi kar payi hoon. meri bhavishyavani mai 0% reliability hai, abhi hi disclaimer de deti hoon LOL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I am sure yesterday was not the end, this deal will suck up his blood now, more because now the guilt of betraying arzoo will eat him up .. i really wana see Sahir burning in Arzoo's love, and Arzoo not giving him a chance atleast not untill her heart trusts him.. whatever he did was unacceptable for sure .. 

and yes HC , he is unbelievably handsome and what a performance, he breathes life into sahir, so much discussions on sahir, so many shades of sahir, nothing would be so impactful had HC not been this amazing.. 
crazzykuri Senior Member
crazzykuri
crazzykuri

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
So... i am silent reader of this forum... But today i cannot keep qquiet... I was really thinking from yesterday's episode Why CVs, writers, director whoever of HS ruining Sahir's character... Whatevet they proceed with the story they have to give VERY STRONG REASON BEHIND SAHIR'S ACT. PLAYING WITH ARZOO'S LIFE. THERE SHOULD BE BIG EXPLANATION & REASON CV'S HAVE TO GIVE US VIEWERS. Otherwise there is of no use watching those SaAz scenes... ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyprisam123_0Soaps1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
sam...
sahir said he'll sell himself for the deal...and he did exactly what he said

he knew what he was doing wen he made aarzoo eat the egg...

and we all know all's fair in love and war...

so today if sahir had to put his love at stake to win this war...i have no qualms...

it refirms my belief that if he can go to this length to get his deal...he can do a lot more to get back aarzoo in his life

p.s: i still stand firm in my belief that he loves aarzoo...or atleast realises that he has feelings for her...but wen it comes to his obsession with his dream...nobody can stop him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index