Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dance in the storm - Dec 23 *Note Added* - Page 6

banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant post doc...perfect...so happy 2 see ur full post...thanx 2 gan 4 this...
loved yesterday's episode...didnt expect this 4m puttar...still drooling...got scolding 4m my hubby also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...MAY GOD BLESS U...

GAN UR BDAY COLLAGE ...SO SO BEAUTIFUL...BRILLIANT WORK...BOTH PUTTAR AND CAKE LOOKS YUMMY...
U R GIFTED YAAR...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome post Doc. And thanks to G for pushing you to write this.. you took their romance to another level with your words..You made me sappy again

I just loved the simple yet heart racing moment yesterday
A day with started with a lot of teasing from the whole family, which Raman wanted to make special for her, ended up like this.
Finding his son helpless, his ex lying near a garbage bin..
Admist all the chaos they found their own moment which did not require any expense, any grand gesture - just being in the arms of the loved one with the feeling of being cherished and desired.
Their love is the balm to all the hurt, all the rejection they have faced in life.

A very private and tender moment between the couple and their yearning to be together.
As she said - it is perfect. infact better than perfect.
am like this since I watched the scene

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wishing you a very happy belated birthday...full of health, wealth, and happiness...oh and for the fangirls in us loads of IshRa Scenes likes one this week!!   Happy Birthday!!!

BTW...a beautiful song and post..written beautifully to portray the reality of life...that no matter what, it move on, and the journey of love that these 2 have started, like life can only move onwards too!!  

Thanks for a brilliant read yet again!!

--Nags--
Edited by --Nargis-- - 9 years ago
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Thank you so much for the birthday wish! And please wish your son a very happy birthday on my behalf. ðŸ¥³

Thank you ðŸ¤—
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the lovely comments, I will come back and reply to everyone but right now I am preoccupied with a family emergency. Thank you for all the love and patience.