Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dance in the storm - Dec 23 *Note Added* (Page 7)

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_kavya

Beautiful loved what you written... Doc Clap ishra are always magical... there simple gestures speaks volumes of there love for each other.. Loved those beautiful moments of ishra in yesterday's Epi.. between so many problems they found peace in each other embarras... it was so cute the way Raman touch there forheads... the way he said Apni Biwi Se pyaar nai karunga toh kis Se karunga..awww... i am still in ishra hangover ... Day Dreaming

Happy belated Birthday Doc Big smile Embarrassed

OMG that line about biwi se pyaar and the forehead...I melted into a puddle of love. Embarrassed  I am kinda excited about this Shagun this track because she will come to see what a solid loving relationship looks like and how it can transform a family if there is love between the husband and wife. I can't wait for more moments so all of us can continue fangirling. LOL

Thank you for the bday wishes. Smile

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

This was truly one of the most beautiful posts on this forum! Day Dreaming Heart

Thank you for such a big compliment, I am sure there are other brilliant and far better posts on this forum but I am thankful that you enjoyed it and that made my day! Embarrassed
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remya1990

Doc, wonderful post...
Your verses are absolutely mesmerizing.
Here is a poem, which i remembered reading your's.

'On the Balcony' by D.H.Lawrence

"In front of the sombre mountains,
a faint, lost ribbon of rainbow
And between us and it, the thunder;
And down below in the green wheat,
the labourers stand like dark stumps,
still in the green wheat.
You are near to me, and naked feet
In their sandals, and through the
scent of the balcony's naked timber
I distinguish the scent of your hair:
so now the limber
Lightning falls from heaven.
A down the pale-green glacier river floats
A dark boat through the gloom"
and whither? The thunder roars
But still we have each other!
The naked lightnings in the heavens dither
And disappear"
what have we but each other?
The boat has gone. "

Today, i could write nothing other than this poem Doc. I am just melted in the episode, your verses and Gan's collage.
Thank you for this beautiful post.

Rems thanks for this beautiful poem, what an apt choice! I love this poem by Lawrence and it just fits so perfectly with Raman and Ishita's love story, thanks once again for throwing me into the world of DH Lawrence. Smile We have all melted in a puddle after yesterday's episode so i know how you feel. LOL
Thank you for your beautiful comment and making this thread magical by posting 'The Balcony'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remya1990

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sia--

A very Happy Birthday to you Doc Hug

Thank you Sia Hug back to you. Smile
banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Brilliant post doc...perfect...so happy 2 see ur full post...thanx 2 gan 4 this...
loved yesterday's episode...didnt expect this 4m puttar...still drooling...got scolding 4m my hubby also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...MAY GOD BLESS U...

GAN UR BDAY COLLAGE ...SO SO BEAUTIFUL...BRILLIANT WORK...BOTH PUTTAR AND CAKE LOOKS YUMMY...
U R GIFTED YAAR...
swathibalan IF-Dazzler
swathibalan
swathibalan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome post Doc. And thanks to G for pushing you to write this.. you took their romance to another level with your words..You made me sappy again

I just loved the simple yet heart racing moment yesterday
A day with started with a lot of teasing from the whole family, which Raman wanted to make special for her, ended up like this.
Finding his son helpless, his ex lying near a garbage bin..
Admist all the chaos they found their own moment which did not require any expense, any grand gesture - just being in the arms of the loved one with the feeling of being cherished and desired.
Their love is the balm to all the hurt, all the rejection they have faced in life.

A very private and tender moment between the couple and their yearning to be together.
As she said - it is perfect. infact better than perfect.
am like this since I watched the scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remya1990usaonly

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Originally posted by avni_19

RES :)

Edited...

Agreeddd with every word u spoke! Clap Thank you ji!

even the balm scene,,, though it was a naughty prank by putter, the deep meaning u wrote was apt! :D i liked that point!Clap I think the balm scene made it the whole thing even more special, and I heart naughty puttar. Embarrassed

Yup, the last 4 minz, literally blew me up down and sideways!LOLWink im another freak crackpot fangirl and fangirling 24/7 and floating in ISHRA dreamland! WinkTongue Let's float together...i hope the scene continues today..aakhir umeed pe toh duniya kayam hai Wink    Nahh, Adi will be interrupting it.. Waise, i hv got a story on my mind...thinking should I write it or not!Wink

brilliant post and the song.. apt babes! Big smile Thanks babes! I am glad you liked the song, I always am torn at the song choice so I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. Smile       

"Love doesn't need candles, roses, champagne or a 5 star suite, it just needs two souls surrendering themselves to each other in a moment of pure passion and desire, their love's eternity etched in these beautiful moments "   Ekdum perfect... and so true! I truely believe in this! Nahi ji perfect is this comment that made my morning! Embarrassed      Big smileBig smileBig smile

well, this is my gutter post.. I hope u guys have noticed putter throwing off his legs down and shaking it open closeWink! *mujhe maaro mat* LOLLOLLOL My G side is activating after i saw this yesterday! LOLWink  ( Gan Di.. read this.. i forgot to mention it in ur post) Nahiii...mere puttat ki izzat sirf Ishita loot sakti hain..not the forum fangirls ROFL G come and control all of us LOL     Nah, I dont think even G an control us.. Di ko pata hai meri halat!!LOLWink

Looking forward for your post after today's episode! Big smileEmbarrassed Haila no yaar, this is good enough...I do not like spamming the forum with mushy garbage every day lol     LOL!! kaun kehta hai apka mushy garbage hai.. merko yeh garbage bahut acha lagta haiBig smile.. keep spamming!! i love it! Big smile
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Wishing you a very happy belated birthday...full of health, wealth, and happiness...oh and for the fangirls in us loads of IshRa Scenes likes one this week!!   Happy Birthday!!!

BTW...a beautiful song and post..written beautifully to portray the reality of life...that no matter what, it move on, and the journey of love that these 2 have started, like life can only move onwards too!!  

Thanks for a brilliant read yet again!!

--Nags--

Edited by --Nargis-- - 24 December 2014 at 1:26pm

Go to top