Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dance in the storm - Dec 23 *Note Added* (Page 4)

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkona

Beautiful! No other words to describe!

Thank you so much! Big smile

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Mind blowing Doc waiting for your lovely post today. Happy for both Ishra with all the problems  surround them they still have their own sweet time for themself. Love the naughty side of Raman to firth with Ishu.So just be happy with this moment till we get in to the storm.Hope  by end of this track victory will belong to both of them and the best that they will get the love and accept from Adi.MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family dear.HugHug

You are always so kind with your words, I truly appreciate it! Big smile i am excited for this phase of shra's life where try to find comfort in this new found physicality amongst all the onlookers. I can't wait for Shagun to realize what true love actually means and how it can transform a marriage into a beautiful union Day Dreaming Victory shall be Ishita and Raman's...I believe..Amen! lol

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usaonly

Bombaytola Groupbie
Bombaytola
Bombaytola

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday !!! have a blessed year ahead!! what lovely words. Keep doing what u do .
Todays episode specially last few mintues have left me spell bound.Embarrassed

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

And that my dear is exactly the reason I demanded you to write! I thought I had sighed enough after the episode .. Now I'm floating in happy zone with a silly grin plastered on my face again .. And I'm a mature adult for most days of my life.. And you know I don't fangirl by choice.. But today was one of those days.. Where I feel a bit girly after watching that scene .. Somehow the unexpected simplicity knocked me into some other zone... And your writing .. Everything about it.. Just increases that feeling . Thank you sweetheart ! Embarrassed
And now that you're back into IF .. I can wish you .. 

A happy belated birthday Doc ! Party

Thanks soul sista! You rock my world like Kanya rocks Kim's world ROFL there is said it! 
Honest to God, there aren't many takers for the crap I write and rightly so cos it's mush and garbage and some random songs but I am happy that you like it and encourage me to post because it gives me a nice break from science. Hug

Let's float in happy YHM zone together..and thanks for the bday wish and the beautiful collage! You had me at hello! Day Dreaming

I ate a tub of ice cream watching the last 5 minutes of the episode on repeat...this was me and I am not even kidding. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RomComFanusaonly

Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments and the birthday wishes, it's 2 AM and way past my bedtime, I will be back 1st thing in the morning to reply to everyone. 
Thank you once again! 
desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Wow...Such a wonderful post..!! 
Loved it..!! 

Eyes-Wide-Shut

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Doc - hope you had a wonderful day Star
My son's birthday is a day after yours - 23rd Dec

Eyes-Wide-Shut

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
RES :)

Edited...

Agreeddd with every word u spoke! Clap

even the balm scene,,, though it was a naughty prank by putter, the deep meaning u wrote was apt! :D i liked that point!Clap

Yup, the last 4 minz, literally blew me up down and sideways!LOLWink im another freak crackpot fangirl and fangirling 24/7 and floating in ISHRA dreamland! WinkTongue

brilliant post and the song.. apt babes! Big smile

"Love doesn't need candles, roses, champagne or a 5 star suite, it just needs two souls surrendering themselves to each other in a moment of pure passion and desire, their love's eternity etched in these beautiful moments "   Ekdum perfect... and so true! I truely believe in this!

well, this is my gutter post.. I hope u guys have noticed putter throwing off his legs down and shaking it open closeWink! *mujhe maaro mat* LOLLOLLOL My G side is activating after i saw this yesterday! LOLWink  ( Gan Di.. read this.. i forgot to mention it in ur post)

Looking forward for your post after today's episode! Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by avni_19 - 24 December 2014 at 3:57am

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Go to top