Dance in the storm - Dec 23 *Note Added* - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
brilliantly written...
thnks fr pm...
Loved loved loved ur write up. Wow ! So wonderfully expressed. 😳
Thank you so much for the Birthday wish G! You made it all the more special with this beautiful collage! 😊
Both of us very private, so only sharing it here so people can stare at all the beautiful puttar pictures you assembled for me and my birthday! You are the best soul sister ever! #fangirlingforG #Gisthebest #Iheartyou #bestbirthdaygiftever

Happy birthday Doc. Many many happy return to you.Sorry for late wishing cause don't know the actual date.🥳🥳🥳By the way Gan collages look yummy more than the cup cake😉
Originally posted by usaonly

Happy birthday Doc. Many many happy return to you.Sorry for late wishing cause don't know the actual date.🥳🥳🥳By the way Gan collages look yummy more than the cup cake😉

Thank you so much! Bday was on the 22nd and G's collage made it the best bday ever! 😃
awww..!!! awesome post Doc... Wish you a very happy wala bday DOC...!! 😊
Originally posted by --Sia--

Beautiful post Doc ...love how you add songs in your post ...

hum is raah mein mile is tarah
ke ab umra bhar na honge judaa
mere saaja-e-adil ki awaaz tum 
main kuch bhi nahi tumhare bina
aao chale hum  jahaa pyaar se 
wo gale mil rahe hain zameen asmaan...
Saath ho Tum aur Raat jawaan 
Neend kise ab chain kahaan ...

Thank you so much Sia! This is a lovely song, I have been listening to it non stop since you posted 😃I am so happy you enjoy the music..I can't do anything without music not even shower 😆
Originally posted by Viji15

Beautifully said'

Thank you 😃
Originally posted by Veeann

Beautifully expressed on behalf of all us fangirls 👏 👏

Thanks V😊, happy to be at the service all fangirls 😆
Originally posted by RomComFan

Firstly, thanks for the PM!👍🏼

Seriously... what are you girls planning to do to me with all these  posts and collages? 🤗

I'm already grinning like a fool, floating in ISHRAland and seriously regretting not learning Hindi from my BFF so I can understand everything properly and then i get here and these posts just ...

I am convinced that Mr. Roamantic Kumar is going to  turn me int a boneless pile of mush who just  grins and blushes @ the screen  on a daily basis... and I so cannot wait!😃

Moving on...what a beautiful post, what beautiful words- even your words read like poetry.  👏

I just don't even know how you ladies all have so much talent... thanks for sharing!  *High 5*

Love your post, love the fact that you translated the words for me... how romantic...

Again I say, you  are are a great writer, write some FFs if you have time and inclination.  Because honestly I can see  your thoughts working as an OS piece,  so well written and thought out and your affection for the couple and their story is very obvious. 

I don't even know what else to say really because... WOW!

Anu 🤗 you are too much! I am so happy you love the translation! I like you how picked up on my romantic gesture, you get me gurl! OMG this episode had me drooling, swooning, going nuts..I don't even know what to say about my condition..I think I was delirious lol 

After my boards I will try writing a FF but the problem with me is that I don't think I can hold a story together for that long..I am to ADD but I will surely try for you. 😃