Dance in the storm - Dec 23 *Note Added*

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey everyone! This post is on GanBarunFan(G) insistence, it will not make much sense because I am fangirling real bad right now so all coherency has been lost and the ability to think has been reduced to zero. Also when I get mushy I lose all objectivity...so proceed with caution. 

Dance in the storm

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene.

This day for Raman and Ishita was far from perfect, their world came crashing down, he found his son crying amidst garbage, his wife broken at the sight of her sister's betrayal, his ex-wife drunk on the spirit of deceit and yet amidst all the chaos Raman and Ishita's life moves on. That is the beauty of life that it moves on! Their life is moving on in the direction of love and togetherness irrespective of the circumstances and there is nothing anyone can do to stop this journey of love.

Yeh raatein, yeh mausam, nadi ka kinara, yeh chanchal hawa

Kaha do dilon ne, yeh milkar kabhi ham, na honge judaa

O these nights, o this clime, this seashore, this brisk breeze

Our two hearts that have said that we will never part

Yeh kya baat hai aaj ki chandni me

Ke ham kho gaye pyar ki raagni me

Yeh baahon me bahen, yeh behki nigaahein

Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza...

What is it with the moonlight today

What has the moon done to us,

That we are lost in love's song

In each other's arms, in these mesmeric eyes

We are tasting our life's delight

What was so special about the night that love kept oozing out of Raman and Ishita? Was it the 5 star comfort of the hotel, was it the effort he had put in to confess his love to her, was it her eagerness to be taken into his arms, was it seeing immense love in her eyes for his family, her care of his troubled son, or was just them being true to themselves that made this night magical. Love doesn't need candles, roses, champagne or a 5 star suite, it just needs two souls surrendering themselves to each other in a moment of pure passion and desire, their love's eternity etched in these beautiful moments where Raman and Ishita make a promise of never parting from each other's embrace, Kaha do dilon ne, yeh milkar kabhi ham, na honge judaa'. 

Sitaron ki mehfil ne karke ishara

Kaha ab to saara jahaan hai tumhara

Mohobbat jawaan ho, khula aasman ho

Kare koi dil aarzoo aur kya

The crowd of stars beckon to us

Saying the whole world is yours

When love is young and the skies are clear

What else can a heart desire

On an ordinary couch in a service apartment located in an ordinary Delhi suburb lay an extraordinary couple ready to tell an extraordinary tale. Surrounded by family, unending problems and challenges of daily life, they manage to steal a few moments under the open sky outside the privacy of their bedroom. With a smile on his, his eyes full of passion he tucks her hair behind her ears to gaze in her eyes and count his lucky stars for bestowing him with her presence in his life. Their little moment of tender passion is telling of how far they have travelled on this journey of love, as this is the same couple who in the privacy of their bedroom had distance of eternity between them and now out in the open, amidst the most imperfect of nights and under the hazy moonlight of pain and deception, their love has closed the distance between their souls.

Kasam hai tumhe tum, agar mujhse roothe

Rahe saath jab tak yeh bandhan na toote

Tumhe dil diya hai, yeh waada kiya hai

Sanam mai tumhari rahoongi sada 

Promise that you will never leave me

As long as we are together, let this bond never break

I've given you my heart, I've made this promise

My beloved, I'll be yours forever

With life comes problems but their togetherness becomes their strength and their love becomes the reason to pace forward in the bumpy road of life. He asks her to rub some balm on his back, to get over the pain of his past, she obliges and with benevolence in her eyes and acceptance in her hear for his son she soothes away his pain, in return she asks him to be in his protective embrace with a promise of never letting go. Life isn't perfect and theirs is certainly far from perfect, both Ishita and Raman will err and learn but so long as their fingers are intertwined with each other and eyes locked in each other's gaze there is nothing that can stop this journey of love from reaching it's destination.

When they had head out for a night of romantic escape they hadn't fathom the night ending on couch amidst the chaos of a big family, a misguided son, and deceitful ex-wife, yet they stole this moment for themselves because life is indeed about learning to dance in the rain and not sitting out the storm. As my generation would say, #YOLO lol

Honest to God, this was my reaction when I watched the last 4 minutes of the episode, I was pleasantly surprised as this is how I had thought this couple would confess without words, just stealing these gorgeous moments of togetherness and in the process killing all the fangirls.

Note: G's beautiful collage with lots of puttar pictures for us fangirls Special Bday collage

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Doc ...love how you add songs in your post ...

hum is raah mein mile is tarah
ke ab umra bhar na honge judaa
mere saaja-e-adil ki awaaz tum 
main kuch bhi nahi tumhare bina
aao chale hum  jahaa pyaar se 
wo gale mil rahe hain zameen asmaan...
Saath ho Tum aur Raat jawaan 
Neend kise ab chain kahaan ...
Edited by --Sia-- - 9 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully expressed on behalf of all us fangirls 👏 👏
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly, thanks for the PM!👍🏼

Seriously... what are you girls planning to do to me with all these  posts and collages? 🤗

I'm already grinning like a fool, floating in ISHRAland and seriously regretting not learning Hindi from my BFF so I can understand everything properly and then i get here and these posts just ...

I am convinced that Mr. Roamantic Kumar is going to  turn me int a boneless pile of mush who just  grins and blushes @ the screen  on a daily basis... and I so cannot wait!😃

Moving on...what a beautiful post, what beautiful words- even your words read like poetry.  👏

I just don't even know how you ladies all have so much talent... thanks for sharing!  *High 5*

Love your post, love the fact that you translated the words for me... how romantic...

Again I say, you  are are a great writer, write some FFs if you have time and inclination.  Because honestly I can see  your thoughts working as an OS piece,  so well written and thought out and your affection for the couple and their story is very obvious. 

I don't even know what else to say really because... WOW!
SimRise thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely post...beautifully written 👏
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS is how i feel!! 😆😆 i couldn't find the words, so didn't make a comment.. and then i couldn't find a .gif..😆 but THIS pretty much explains it.. 😳

lovely post... 👏
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful! No other words to describe!
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing Doc waiting for your lovely post today. Happy for both Ishra with all the problems  surround them they still have their own sweet time for themself. Love the naughty side of Raman to firth with Ishu.So just be happy with this moment till we get in to the storm.Hope  by end of this track victory will belong to both of them and the best that they will get the love and accept from Adi.MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family dear.🤗🤗
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And that my dear is exactly the reason I demanded you to write! I thought I had sighed enough after the episode .. Now I'm floating in happy zone with a silly grin plastered on my face again .. And I'm a mature adult for most days of my life.. And you know I don't fangirl by choice.. But today was one of those days.. Where I feel a bit girly after watching that scene .. Somehow the unexpected simplicity knocked me into some other zone... And your writing .. Everything about it.. Just increases that feeling . Thank you sweetheart ! 😳
And now that you're back into IF .. I can wish you .. 

A happy belated birthday Doc ! 🥳
Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...i just woke up and saw ur post after a long time...we b bck aftrr readng it..
Beautiful..Beautiful post...No words to describe dear..👏👏
Edited by luvabhiya9 - 9 years ago