Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Alia is very straight forward and open about her insecurities, I like that. Parineeti also spoke well in some parts but seemed a bit confused.
 Priyanka comes across as fake a lot of the times..a bit pseudo-intellectual. She also sounds arrogant when she keeps praising herself. 
Tabu was fine. 
Edited by IHeartDeepika. - 9 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tabu is so grounded and honest. Loved her views, Priyanka at times seemed very arrogant and I got that stuck up vibe from her...Parineeti was okay and so was Alia.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I posted a non-YT link too:

http://t.co/m00XZQXBVv

Thank you for posting the non-YT link. Much appreciated :-)

What does Rajeev Masand have against people outside India?
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess Priyanka's experiences in the industry, especially in the past couple of years, have made her quite bitter and arrogant, but also fearless. She doesn't give a damn about what people say anymore. Well, good for her. It's good to be strong. But cut out the diva attitude...so off-putting.
You can tell how Alia is so hungry and passionate about acting, about doing different roles, living new experiences and bettering herself in every film. But I can't see it so much in Parineeti.

It was nice to see Tabu in this panel. We are so used to seeing the others give interviews, it was refreshing to hear someone outside of the usual mix sharing their thoughts.
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tabu spoke so well, but I felt like she was holding back..kind of boring too.  Yes she wasn't talking much but I think it was because Pari and PC were talking too much didn't even give her a chance. Most of the time I just wanted them to shut up because I didn't want to hear what they have to say. Wanted to hear more of Tabu and Alia. 

Pari was just all over the place..and was not honest at all. Really..you expect us to beleive your not insecure. Only Alia answered that question honestly. 

PC- was the worst. So arrogant and self promoting. Nothing she said was interesting except when she was giving advice to Alia and Pari. And did anyone notice how she kept on asking Alia if she was insecure about her looks. And Alia's face is like..what's your problem woman? ðŸ˜†  Of course PC didn't admit she was insecure about her looks. 

The best on this show was Alia hands down. She was so honest and straight forward. And like someone said much more passionate than Pari. I love how Alia was appreciative of fans approaching her at the airport. She's so sweet. 

People make fun of Alia for being stupid..but in this interview she sounds much more interesting and smarter than PC and Pari. And anyone notice how tabu smiled and said how sweet to Alia multiple times...it's obvious she liked Alia's answers the most too. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
betterdayz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

I haven't seen shradha's work baring ashiqui 2 but parineeti is a good enough actor..she had tough luck at box office but her acting is definitely not questionable 

You are right but people go on box office success to judge an actors ability it's quite sad really.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

And anyone notice how tabu smiled and said how sweet to Alia a multiple times...t's obvious she liked Alia's answers the most too.[/DIV]
[/DIV]

Yes I did notice that. She also said good or super or something like that to Alia when Alia was saying that while she tries to learn from her mistakes she doesn't dwell on them while watching her movies, and just tries to enjoy the moment.

As for Priyanka, sometimes thou try to protest too much. Know what I mean? Yes she presented herself as very fierce and independent and passionate, as someone who doesn't care what anyone else thinks about her. But if you work this hard to try and convince me of it maybe then you do care what I think. This is just my speculation though. Like I said before, she came across as very aggressive so we are all trying to sort of find a reason for it. And yes she was trying to take over every conversation.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"I'm going to slap you both." 
How do you get away with saying anything like this in a 'professional' setting? Someone desperately needs to put Priyanka in her place. She wouldn't dare say that to Tabu or any other actress of high stature but just because Alia and Parineeti are newbies, she tried to patronize and shove her opinions out at them in the most condescending manner. The more Priyanka stays around younger people while she promotes her movies or does such media rounds, the clearer it becomes that she is nothing but a bully.

Interview would be more representative of content if renamed as Masand's Roundtable with Tabu and the peasants. I would've loved to hear her elaborate on what she meant by Haider leaving a deep impression on her opinions on Kashmir and her country, perhaps if it was a solo, in-depth interview.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Last year both Vidya and Kangi were awesome ..specially Kangi
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Alia was the best part. She was refreshing. Tabu was pleasant to watch, wish she spoke more. Parineeti did not have anything new to say, but MAN Priyanka got on my nerves! She is so aggressive, bossy and belligerent. Totally unlikeable. 

Everybody was like, they like it when someone criticizes their work, but PC is like no I don't like anyone telling me I am not good. And then she talks about her "pursuit of excellence". She isn't a bad actress. But she thinks WAY TOO HIGHLY OF HERSELF. This has got too be the most annoying and off-putting interview of Priyanka's I've ever seen.