Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

I don't blame Gautam. (Page 5)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

People are blaming Gautam for throwing the mug in the bin. 
Firstly, that mug shouldn't be in the bathroom in the first place. Take care of ur stuff. 
People are not going to find u & bring back ur lost things to u in real life either. They'll throw it away. 
Its ur responsibility to take care of ur things. Gautam has also done that with arya. And there is a rule about not keeping plates & cups in the bathroom. If its ur things, then take care of it. 
Don't expect others to come to u like ur a baby. 

And Gautam doesn't need footage for all that. He'll do wat he feels is right. Its not his fault that he gets footage from others. 

look... Gautam is wrong here... if there is a house rule then captain should take care of it... and tell ppl who left it there or give them punishment or whatever... but the the truth of the matter is that it is a house... please left their stuff in the house where they live... yes it wasnt in the place it should have been but still it is in the house...

is there anyone out there who does not have a family member who doesnt put things back where they belong?  i for sure do live with ppl who leave their stuff all over the place... now i cant go around and break stuff... yes there is a rule in my house too put things where they belong but does everyone follows it at all times...

guatam should have left the cups where they were or if he was going to move it he should have put in lost and found... but breaking it was not necessary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPmittijalebi

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by Adnus90

Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Originally posted by Adnus90

Breaking mugs is wrong. No matter who does it.

And if it was someone else who broke gautams mug. People would of been clapping here.

Do you really believe so? I don't. I would have thought; what's wrong with person xy.. No matter who..

Maybe not yourself but don't be surprised there are a few IF members who i can clearly see defending any un-reasonable behaviour if its done by Upen or Karishma. 

of fine but two wrongs dont make one right... breaking stuff is wrong and who ever does it is wrong... be it GG, K or U

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebiOceanicHeart.

Go to top