Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by Adnus90

Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Breaking mugs is wrong. No matter who does it.

And if it was someone else who broke gautams mug. People would of been clapping here.

Do you really believe so? I don't. I would have thought; what's wrong with person xy.. No matter who..

Maybe not yourself but don't be surprised there are a few IF members who i can clearly see defending any un-reasonable behaviour if its done by Upen or Karishma.

I see.. that's what the creator of this thread is actually doing for Gautam's 'unreasonable behaviour'.

YaloBaso Senior Member
YaloBaso
YaloBaso

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

And if it was someone else who broke gautams mug. People would of been clapping here.

Do you really believe so? I don't. I would have thought; what's wrong with person xy.. No matter who..

Maybe not yourself but don't be surprised there are a few IF members who i can clearly see defending any un-reasonable behaviour if its done by Upen or Karishma. 

Correction, not only these two losers, they will support anyone who is against Gautam no matter how un-reasonable their behaviour may be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsyaMagic1

Correction, not only these two losers, they will support anyone who is against Gautam no matter how un-reasonable their behaviour may be.

hmm... true- I stand corrected Smile

YaloBaso

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Gautam could've placed the mug in the lost and found... No need to break it! But Gautam is desepate for footage after being told he didn't get much last week. He doesn't have a strong strong enough personality to get footage himself so has to poke others. Classic loser Gautam antics... So uncreative, so pathetic! He can only pick on girls... He doesn't have the balls to take on a man like Upen!

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 23 December 2014 at 6:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamashaAkkiLuvsCOLORS

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Gautam could've placed the mug in the lost and found... No need to break it! But Gautam is desepate for footage after being told he didn't get much last week. He doesn't have a strong strong enough personality to get footage himself so has to poke others. Classic loser Gautam antics... So uncreative, so pathetic! He can only pick on girls... He doesn't have the balls to talk on a man like Upen!

9 weeks of BB 8 were dedicated to Gautam Gulati - That should be reason enough for how strong his personality is. Please yaar show pehle din se dekha karo warna misunderstanding hojati hai Smile

And yeah talk to a man like Upen? A man who exhibits traits like multiple personality disorder? A man who threatens to break someones nose because he in his head feels cornered? A man spent the whole season of BB8 lying on the bed spending all his time with the girls (Soni, Sukriti, Diandra, Karishma, Shonali, Dimpy)?  

Edited by sha1 - 23 December 2014 at 6:06pm
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Gautam could've placed the mug in the lost and found... No need to break it! But Gautam is desepate for footage after being told he didn't get much last week. He doesn't have a strong strong enough personality to get footage himself so has to poke others. Classic loser Gautam antics... So uncreative, so pathetic! He can only pick on girls... He doesn't have the balls to talk on a man like Upen!

9 weeks of BB 8 were dedicated to Gautam Gulati - That should be reason enough for how strong his personality is. Please yaar show pehle din se dekha karo warns misunderstanding hojati haiSmile

And 13 weeks have been dedicated to Karishma. The only reason Gautam got some limelight is her!

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Gautam says he doesn't need a girl to stay in the game but is always after one for footage... Be it Karishma, Diandra or Sonali.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

9 weeks of BB 8 were dedicated to Gautam Gulati - That should be reason enough for how strong his personality is. Please yaar show pehle din se dekha karo warns misunderstanding hojati haiSmile

And 13 weeks have been dedicated to Karishma. The only reason Gautam got some limelight is her!

Really? are you sure? or is it the only reason Karishma got her limelight is because of Mr. Gulati? 

Had Gautam not reacted on the mirchi task - kaunsa mudda milta madam makeup ko? what issue would she have raised? are you seeing what she does in the show? her claim to fame is bitching about Gautam Gulati who the majority audience love and hence she is strong because hero hai toh villain bhi toh chahiye? Wink

YaloBaso

Go to top