Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shutter_Island

I feel they look good together πŸ˜†
Well Varun has worked with Nargis(35 yrs old) in MTH
and with Divya Dutta(37 yrs old) in Badlapur so I don't think age is the issue but the very fact that Kareena(34 yrs old) specifically took his name that she can't work with a young actor like Varun; he just agreed to her statement with a 'twist' πŸ˜†

BINGO. Kareena FIRST said she wouldn't work with Varun coz he's much younger to her. I see no reason why he can't call her older to him. πŸ˜†
He made no fuss working with Nargis and stating he'd do a steamy scene with Aishwarya Rai. They don't seem to have problems with working with actors younger to them. 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

How is she too old for him? Same age gap between him and Alia and him and Bimbo. So if the actress is older, there should be an explanation, but if the (male) actor is older, there is no justification required? Sexist idiot.

Although weird how he said he wants to romance Aishwarya when he was on KWK. Isn't she much older?

I think this is exclusively for Kareena as she said she wouldn't want to work with him. She said he's too young. He said she'd play an older woman. They're both expressing the same opinion. That's about it πŸ˜†

The heart still wants them to collaborate 
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

he will face the wrath of Kareena.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

BINGO. Kareena FIRST said she wouldn't work with Varun coz he's much younger to her. I see no reason why he can't call her older to him. πŸ˜†
He made no fuss working with Nargis and stating he'd do a steamy scene with Aishwarya Rai. They don't seem to have problems with working with actors younger to them. 

THIS !! Kareena was the one who dismissed the idea so not surprised that he is now saying the same thing.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: untilwhenever21

THIS !! Kareena was the one who dismissed the idea so not surprised that he is now saying the same thing.

Exactly. And now Varun gets called sexist πŸ˜† (Kinda works both ways right. Kareena works with older men like Salman, SRK who are 10+ years older.) Varun calls Nargis his favorite co-star who is 7-8 years older than him. Nargis is 35. Kareena is 34. πŸ˜³

And I don't think Kareena said anything wrong. She doesn't see herself working with Varun coz he's too young - that's her thing. She wouldn't like working with actors a few years younger to her. But I don't see why Varun has to be attacked over saying the exact same thing she said but at least adding that the script should be given importance. 

He said: "I think Bebo (Kareena) is absolutely correct. She is extremely beautiful and will always be. But why would film-makers cast us together unless it has me having an affair with an older woman? When it comes to working with her, that will depend completely on the script. I honestly do films looking at the director and the script."

Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago
Haha that would hurt some Kareena fans I hope. He just called her old directly. 🀣
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is this a diss? when Kareena herself said she will look too old for him. He's agreeing with her.  Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Variable

Haha that would hurt some Kareena fans I hope. He just called her old directly. 🀣

No why would Kareena fans be mad when Kareena herself said she is too old to work with him. We would be mad if he said this quote without Kareena saying anything..but that's not the case here. 

Look at his heel. Not on the floor they are. πŸ˜†

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 .🀣old woman keh diya, baat sahi hai lekin πŸ˜† Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago