India-Forums

CCC#37. Welcome 2015 CBians (Page 34)

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 21 March 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuvanathi

Wow!Rubina back in television with a new show!!I am very happyBig smilecant wait to see her in action againDay Dreaming!!
I am from Chennai,TN,IndiaSmile

I too am excited to watch Rubina after 2 years. Do you understand Hindi?

fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 21 March 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

Why I am sure Shakti will be a big success and why there are some similarities with CB...
-Apparently show is in talk since many days 
- Male lead is first chosen ( remember some thing about avinash being chosen first)
- Female lead is chosen abruptly, (Rubina's announcement here is also a way abrupt, her name never ever popped up in the media buzz regarding  the show)
- If i guess right  show will get a 7:30 slot
- Show is about two sisters
-Show is in a village set up
 Sounds very similar to our favourite show and we all know hhow it created history. I am sure same will happen with this one too

Rubina was chosen first and it was Avinash who came later. I can remember one earler articles where Rubina mentioned that noone knew who was the male lead and one day the set was buzzing about getting a male lead. And, Avi came and gave his first scene and left from there.
harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 23 March 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Why I am sure Shakti will be a big success and why there are some similarities with CB...
- Male lead is first chosen ( remember some thing about avinash being chosen first)
- Female lead is chosen abruptly, (Rubina's announcement here is also a way abrupt, her name never ever popped up in the media buzz regarding  the show)
 Sounds very similar to our favourite show and we all know hhow it created history. I am sure same will happen with this one too

Rubina was chosen first and it was Avinash who came later. I can remember one earler articles where Rubina mentioned that noone knew who was the male lead and one day the set was buzzing about getting a male lead. And, Avi came and gave his first scene and left from there.
but in one of interviews i read its said that actually avi was appproached for show first, but he has his doubts and decided not to do it, but again he did it. actually avi was chosen first, but his participation didn't finalise till the day of shoot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 23 March 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

but in one of interviews i read its said that actually avi was appproached for show first, but he has his doubts and decided not to do it, but again he did it. actually avi was chosen first, but his participation didn't finalise till the day of shoot

Yes,maybe you're right. Actually his contract with Balaji wasn't complete and when he came to know the title he felt the show was female oriented.
harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
hi all
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged

hi all

Hi! Hari,how are you? Not to be seen these days.
pooja186 Goldie
pooja186
pooja186

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
chotibahu season 1 is again started in zindagi channel at 7:30 PM but ...here it's not chotibahu.. it's vrindavan ki radhika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
how many of u r waiting for new show of rubina re

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zee Anmol Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index