pooja186 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harianjana

I Am fyn karuna... u?

me 2 dear ...waiting for ur updates...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Hi! CBians how are you all?  I had gone to Iraq for a holy pilgrimage for 10 days. So, therefore couldn't come to our CCC. But, hopefully will be there now and then. 
pooja186 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

<font color="#ff9999" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Hi! CBians how are you all? I had gone to Iraq for a holy pilgrimage for 10 days. So, therefore couldn't come to our CCC. But, hopefully will be there now and then.</font>

Iraq nice dear...
tc
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi every one, sorry pals really busy withh life hence why not able to come here, 
so tell me how about i start a new ff
fatssrilanka thumbnail

hi every one, sorry pals really busy withh life hence why not able to come here, 

Wow!  That's wonderful. RaDev FFs are always welcome. At least we can keep their memories in our hearts. 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I was watching CB 2 on Zee Anmol and I felt that this was the only show and RaDev are the only jodi which I will never be able to forget in my whole life. Avi has done 2 shows post CB. IPK is over and is currently on QH. Shlok and Armaan might capture my heart. But, Dev will always remain in my heart forever and ever. There will always be a special place for Dev.
pooja186 thumbnail

plzzz start dear ...I love ur stories
pooja186 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

<font color="#33cc66" size="3">I was watching CB 2 on Zee Anmol and I felt that this was the only show and RaDev are the only jodi which I will never be able to forget in my whole life. Avi has done 2 shows post CB. IPK is over and is currently on QH. Shlok and Armaan might capture my heart. But, Dev will always remain in my heart forever and ever. There will always be a special place for Dev.</font>

hi dear...
same here
love him as dev...who s down to earth...and shlok ...oh God arrogant..n attitude...Iam also watching cb2 ...love it.. it lives in my heart forever...its pure love story...u knw I never watched cb1...after watching ebp,.,,I thought to watch cb...I just seachrd in Google n c its trp...iam shocked ...
oh Goddd I love them aaa lottt RADEVVV...LOVEEE UUU