CCC#37. Welcome 2015 CBians - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saysamsha

Thanks jeshni for the youtube link.i only want to say that shalmilee and avinash is made for each other.they deserve each other.shayed rubina deserve something better in her life.avinash has find his perfect one.hope rubina also meet with her mr.right.sometimes as a fan i feel sooo cheated that i loved avina from the bottom of my heart.but alas they don't deserve their fan's true love.i'm sorry if my words hurt anyone.love u all cbians.

Yes exactly !

It was a big mistake loving avina and thinking they were made for each other only radev were the true lovers who touched our hearts and then we got carried away thinking that love will be for the real life jodi of these actors.

This is the biggest shock to fans which was never cleared to fans properly ! We did so much but now we can finally forget the past completely ! 

We love radev always 😊
May all cb fans be blessed with true love ❤️❤️
Stay happy everyone 😃
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Stay happy everyone 😃
You too dearest frnd.😊

May all cb fans be blessed with true love ❤️❤️
 😳 🤗

👍🏼
😉

Love to all

🤗
Originally posted by saysamsha

Thanks jeshni for the youtube link.i only want to say that shalmilee and avinash is made for each other.they deserve each other.shayed rubina deserve something better in her life.avinash has find his perfect one.hope rubina also meet with her mr.right.sometimes as a fan i feel sooo cheated that i loved avina from the bottom of my heart.but alas they don't deserve their fan's true love.i'm sorry if my words hurt anyone.love u all cbians.

Agree,if AviNa were meant to be together they would have been married by now. Bu,they were'nt.Maybe they were never destined to be together.I guess Shalmalee was meant for Avinash and soon Rubina too will get her soulmate.We have no right to curse either Avinash or Shalmalee. It's their personal life and we should let them choose their life partner.
My dearest cbians,plsss someone post the recent article of rubina on eastern eye newspaper.want to read that.it's a request.
Hey dearies waned to get update on rubina, what is she doing now? Isn't she cming on tv..missing her badly..