IKNMP WU: 23 Dec 2014- Ateet ke panne se nikal ayi naagin Nivedita!!

photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends ...extremely sorry for  putting up so late with the WU... my clients are in India so had to be with them ...even now am at office ... not sure when i will be back home till tomorrow evening ... ok wont bore with you all with my deliverable ...

A very short breif of todays ride... 

Episode starts with Pam taunting and making nivedita bloom all over the scene and asks Neil to pack up from Raginis place ...and gives a short update of Ragini marrying Aman nivedita praising Ragini that its a good decision to move on and Neil looks on (OMFG...his expression was like ave abb bass karne) 

They leave, Agam and SUhani on video call, agam sharing his blissful moments and experiences gained at mamas place at their siblings wedding... and suhani enjoying it virtually on call... and he starts off with Ranbir who is so boring and so on finally ranbir catches him pulling his leg and finally a cute chase in the room and throwing pillows - (Lovely scene of the day perfect siblings fun) 

Moves to Ragini and her mom - rags worried of arranging funds for Nishis marriage delicacy of sharing the expenses with Jigneshs parents as they are also sharing for 3 -4 events that are yet to take place and as per Jignesh dadi Ragini has to own one events expense and she is too worried looking into the FD"s and savings - Dadi suggests to take help from aman - Rags denies as she has put burden on him of acting as hubby boy infront of Neil and she doesnt want to burden him. 
Dadi suggests her to take help from Nachiket- Ragini blasts saying she can die but she cant let her self respect down infront of that man... and says some hope will sure come and her god will help her this too as he helped from the very beginning...

Off to Karans so called flat with Pam, Dimpi, Nivedita, Neil and Karan :

Pam looking at Neil all the time instigating rather i should say pushing him t o talk to nivedita and this nivedita drooling over Neil with her so called yummy looks ...Pam trying hard to push neil to talk to nivedita and making him say sorries and show his concern ... (Poor Neil) 

finally she persuades Niel to go with Nivedita out for dinner... 

and yes both are out for dinner... reaches a restaurant ... finally talks of past are on Nivedita keeps talking about her sis rupali ... makes Neil feel uncomfortable ...she keeps on scribbing on the dusted walls of past trying to re emboss the lost forgotten moments in Neils life finally on their way back Neils fathers bungalow ...now an apartment is built in the same land...and she tries to advance her talks however Neil cuts it off softly. 

Precap: Pam i think informs Ragini that Neil is with Nivedta in his room through out the night...which makes Nachiket  blast pam for telling Ragini like that about him...as to worryingly feels what wil she think...Pam says she moved on so why cant you...and what difference it makes...

He answers her it makes difference...

This is the short and crisp update dearies ...extremely sorry i couldnt give you all detailed one as i always do... tomorrow update for sure will be detailed...thanks a ton for reading me... 

Adios and signing off 

with love

Shakti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks !! 
was wondering why the delay😕
photofreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: aati1429

thanks !! 

was wondering why the delay😕

yaar meri khud ki company hai toh when clients are there on a project release since last 48hours i havent been to my house ...working around with the project... finally could catch up some time ...and updated sorry yar...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the update, Shakti! 😊
Nice to knw that ur an entrepreneur! 😃 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.
Your naagin Nivedita had me laughing = poor Neil. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks shakti for WU.  Pam & Nivedita.  ðŸ˜¡ between them Neil's life will be ruined. where as Pam wants Neil to be happy and move on with life as she cares so much about him.    Does Pam know the true meaning of love"??.    
Now this rupali name keeps being dragged in every sentence by Nivedita.  Please give us a break nivedita.

Pam in this episode was like a case who should be in mental hospital
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely WU Shakti di..thanks.
Naaginn Nivedita🤣!
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Shakti. :)
photofreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Lovely WU Shakti di..thanks.
Naaginn Nivedita🤣!

ROFL... pata nahi woh komolika ki bg score suni toh mein naagini likh di...aur woh ladkhi bhi aise hi dekh rahi thi neil ko chance mila toh neil ke upar crawl hone keliye LOL