Gautam se problem nai ....problem BB se hai

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sometimes I feel, I don't have any such problem for Gautam as much its a problem with BB..
I don't  really hate GG as a person but the biased behavior of BB towards him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Apna apna nazariya hai I guess.
I feel BB/Salman is biased towards Pritam, Ali and Sonali.

Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
artizia thumbnail
@Nishita123 : Agree with you Nishita ... 
I wonder why they even have 1st week elimination when " No one got chance to know each other " which was given reason for Sonali's comeback.

Ali ke toh kya kehne ...😉

Pritam ,yes was favored when he was part of P3G and started getting grilled recently.

Why do u think BB would be biased towards gautam? Why for no reason?

It's simple demand and supply logic! Majority of audience wants to see gautam so BB provides the public what they want!

Edited by jessi_uk - 9 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: aritzia

Sometimes I feel, I don't have any such problem for Gautam as much its a problem with BB..

I don't  really hate GG as a person but the biased behavior of BB towards him.

I think if so many people differ on who BB is biased towards this season.. Some people think pritam.. some punz.. some gg... some ali... some tanna.. some upen .. (mind u they dont show us a lot as well and not just what they show)... I think ali is the only consistent common choice that Sallu/BB is biased in his favor.. 

Hence i think overall BB/Sallu are doing fine... from bias perspective... ðŸ˜‰.. the show still sucks this season... 

artizia thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessi_uk

Why do u think BB would be biased towards gautam? Why for no reason?

It's simple demand and supply logic! Majority of audience wants to see gautam so BB provides the public what they want!

I agree to the demand and supply logic ... but I feel favorism when it comes to assigning tasks.
artizia thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I think if so many people differ on who BB is biased towards this season.. Some people think pritam.. some punz.. some gg... some ali... some tanna.. some upen .. (mind u they dont show us a lot as well and not just what they show)... I think ali is the only consistent common choice that Sallu/BB is biased in his favor.. 

Hence i think overall BB/Sallu are doing fine... from bias perspective... ðŸ˜‰.. the show still sucks this season... 

This season definitely scores bad on tasks ...😆
seems like they run out of ideas for tasks ...

or its HM's who dont understand or misconstrue rules to their advantage and turn them into a chaos .