Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Virika OS: Just like her Maa

KryanVirikaLuv Senior Member
KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

This is the first time I've written for india forums and it's an os on my all-time-favorite Virika! It's set the morning after the last episode of EHMMBH and virika are discussing who their daughter Mansi resembles the most. I know very little hindi, so I am sure there will be many errors. Please let me know if you notice any errors and if you like it, then I'll be sure to write more on Virika :)

It was morning in Chandigarh, the risen sun spreading its warm glow through the curtains upon Viren and Jeevika Vadhera, curled up in their bed, and their newborn baby who was resting peacefully in her crib beside them. Mansi was a sweet, delightful baby, seeming just like her mother in more than simply her appearance, the light from the window gracing her softly rounded cheeks and her thick lashes which quilled darkly around large, expressive eyes that were now closed in heavy sleep. At least, that was what her father thought...her mother, on the other hand, thought that the precocious intelligence sparkling in her dark eyes and her thin, bladed nose was just like Mansi's father. With these sweet, happy thoughts surrounding them like an impenetrable bubble, they felt safe and secure in their joy and had fallen asleep with little spoken between them, but a soft, "I love you,"; Viren's lean arm curved around her shoulder, the other resting on her stomach, where another child would soon bless them, snuggled close together, as they slept every night.

No evils could touch them, they felt, in sheer bliss, as the two were now three...and would soon be four. And now, in a golden wash of sunshine, they awoke with shy smiles, their eyes first resting on the small infant fast asleep in her velvety pink covers. "She's so beautiful, meri choti Jeevika," Viren whispered against his wife's ear, a secret wonder and worship in his words.

Jeevika smiled, turning slightly to face him, her hand curved around his cheek, "I think she's just like her Papa. Same nose, same personality." Viren made a face in protest, "Nahin. She's just like her maa." Jeevika pretended to think and then conceded, "Teek hain, but that means this one is like his papa," she gestured to her stomach.

Viren stroked her stomach lovingly and knelt on the bed to place a kiss on it. "Hmm...tum sahi, but I think it will be another girl." Jeevika laughed, "Virenji, if it is a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter, but if it is as mischievous as their papa, then we will have our hands full!"

"Me, mischievous?" Viren pretended innocence, then smiled slowly, coming to rest beside her again, but this time, crooking his arm on the pillow beside her, so his face was directly above hers, his eyes locking hers in an intense gaze. "Dekhiye, Mrs. Vadhera, I am only mischievous when my wife says I am," his eyes darted down to her mouth with hidden meaning. A soft blush rose to Jeevika's cheeks, but she pushed him away, saying teasingly, "You have no time for romance, Virenji, now you have a choti Jeevika." She pushed off the covers, intending to get up and get ready for the day, when Viren grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face him.

He was closer than she expected, his nose almost touching hers and he murmured, "Haan, leken meri choti Jeevika is sleeping peacefully and she doesn't know her papa wants to romance her maa." "Virenji!" Jeevika's eyes widened, "Shararat si mood, lage rahoon?" Viren tugged on her arm, pulling her even closer, "Haan ji, koi problem?" There was an infinitesimal amount of space between them now and her eyes slowly closed in concession as she whispered so softly, it was more of a breath, than a spoken word, "Nahin..."

A loud wail jolted them back into reality and both jumped at the same time at the unexpected sound. Jeevika smiled teasingly, "Aapki beti is calling you. Listen to how much noise she is making. Just like her papa." Viren grinned back, kissing her cheek, "Koi baat nahi...another time."

Jeevika shook her head at him, smiling, as he got up and picked up Mansi, cradling her in his arms and whispering words of endearment. Mansi stopped crying almost immediately, apparently lulled back to sleep. Viren tenderly placed her back in her crib and walked back to Jeevika who was neatly straightening the covers.

He curved an arm around her as-yet slender waist, pulling her back to him and smiled, "Kahan te?"

She was about to answer when another wail split the silence. Viren lovingly picked up Mansi, who had again stopped crying, almost as soon as he cradled her in his arms. Jeevika came towards them and stroked Mansi's forehead, giving her a gentle kiss, "She must be hungry."

Viren shook his head and winked at her, "Nahin...she is just jealous her papa is spending time with another girl...just like her maa."

Edited by KryanVirikaLuv - 23 December 2014 at 3:47pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01krystuLoverkryanianMebinAhmedMehtaAnkitazareen_khanVinalJainBeryl15virika-23wal43MyKryanAish002RiddhiShetyevirikamalihaayl123Nishtha.Relanromanticgurl070just_juhipinky.paddasushmakryanmillee18Kays94

MebinAhmed Groupbie
MebinAhmed
MebinAhmed

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
It was really brilliant yar.loved it.plez keep writing yar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KryanVirikaLuv

KryanVirikaLuv Senior Member
KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Big smile