Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF~Dark Wolf's Eyes~Last Thread~ LAST CH up! (11/01) (Page 56)

_bs_ Senior Member
_bs_
_bs_

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
A very beautiful story.
My heart melted n had tears when I read last chap.
So sorry for Shyam.
Wish Khushi doesnt obey Adhira and get married to NK.
I dont think u would like marry a diff guy kind of story... When u said it will be more serious, am expecting very serious concept... Very eager to read Season 2!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
We trust you Zara
Will wait for the sequel dear

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_breeze

Oh dear! That was so damn emotional... You described everyone's grief and joy so wonderfully. The scenes when families are reunited with their men from war, when Shyam's parents break down and ultimately Khushi's disbelief were awesome. I felt so so so down when I read about my dear Shyam.. As I have said before I really LOVED him in your FF. But sigh, war has its consequences and we cannot expect everyone to get out of it unscathed. His funeral by the gang was also very touching. Tough times for everyone, but also testing times.

On another note though, I am SO RELIEVED that we have a season 2!!! You know what, now that you declared this, I remembered that you had said that DWE was gonna be like a movie with an interval in the middle, when you had put up the synopsis/blurb waaay before the story started. Darn, I should have remembered that earlier, would have saved me from the myriad scenarios I had in my mind... Yep yep I have hinted a season 2 many many times before in my comments. LOL

Eeeppp, one of the plots I had predicted in a comment is coming true! but I 
am a little apprehensive coz that involves a whole lot of drama and MU... Sheesh, bitter-sweet it is. Thanks for the teaser and the banner for the next season. But if it's possible could you like come back in 2-3 months instead of 3-4 EmbarrassedWinkLOL. Can't wait that long for this amazing tale to continue Day Dreaming I need this DWE break for my work and me-time lol, I'm going to start my arshi Kindled Spells FF after a month though. Hopefully everyone will like this new feather in my cap as it's a genre I have never done before; fantasy.

As you requested, will unbuddy you now. But I will be eagerly waiting for your annoucement. Take care sis! Thank you for a fantastic Season 1 of DWE Clap Clap Clap It's been a pleasure. Truely.
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunFan1212

Hi,

Not sure if I have commented on this story before as I'm reading so many stories and its hard to keep up with my comments. But after reading the last chapter and the season 2 teaser I just thought I should write something and thank you for giving us such a wonderful beautiful story of a Possessive Arnav and a very beautiful patient, trusting and submissive Khushi. Yeah I don't think you have commented here before. I usually remember.LOL Hi. Thanks for commentingEmbarrassed

loved each and every chapter and their strong love for each other. Even the supporting characters were handled beautifully by you.
I tremendously enjoyed reading this story and looking forward to season II.Aww thanks. I look forward to reading your comments there tooSmile

Though I was sad that Arnav has not returned back home I know like Khushi he is not dead and alive somewhere and will return to his Khushi and his baby one day. A lot of things will change, but you'll have to see if Arnav sees the light behind it.

But until that will Khushi be able to bear all the burden of an unmarried pregnancy. The Nain's wrath. The talk of the society. Very tough situation to come, but Khushi in time will be tougher.

I can feel its going to be the dark days of her life and hope you will give this character enough strength to go through all these things and emerge victoriously. exactly. Very dark for her, but Nk as her best friend will keep her hopes up making her stronger than she knows.

Anxiously waiting for your next season. Please add me to your PM list and notify me when you start again. Yep the announcement will be made on my index so buddy me then.

Thanks again for all your wonderful stories I have read some of them already.

All the best.
anonymous.me IF-Sizzlerz
anonymous.me
anonymous.me

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Very nice...
We trust u..
Waiting for d sequel...

-Zara-

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome ending...thanks for the PM

-Zara-

PrincessAzkaa Groupbie
PrincessAzkaa
PrincessAzkaa

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I cant stop ma :'( ... ohh I knw Arnav is alive bt yt tz soo sentimntl... :'(
suprb updt.. awaiting fr da Season 2 eagrly... :-)

-Zara-

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Looking forward to season 2. 

-Zara-

Go to top