Removed 4 - Page 30

Posted: 9 years ago
i wish i could like the spoiler for season 2 many times... awesome story ..although m heart broken it has ended.. but i am desperately waiting for season 2 ..please make it fast... m heart goes out for shaym's family .. he is a nice guy though ... also u havent revealed the part that y arnav didnt reply to any of khushi's letter.. he wasnt getting them or arnav's father made sure that any of those letters should be kept away from arnav...
thank god arnav is alive

superb update loved it
plz dont just leave us there hanging like that... but anyways  good  to know there is season 2
Omg omg omg i can't wait for season 2
Please continue soon
Amazing update, i had an intutuion the end is going to be a sad one but still had hopes.
Now since you have left us hanging, this three four months wait for second season will be killing, please start it soon.

You are an amazing writer and DWE was a fantastic piece of work, I dont know what season 2 comprises of, as if it is about arnav returning back, then what will happen after that.

Or since khushi is pregnant and arnav being dead, will she be forced to marry NK.

This is going to be interesting, cant wait for their reunion.
Crap everyone thinks Arnav is dead

Khushi is going to go crazy especially since he did not write to her and did not know she was pregnant

Season 2

Now Adhira is going to make Khushi's life hell when she finds out that she is pregnant 

Can't wait for you to start
That was excellent one but i thought you united Arshi again...

I feel to sad for Shayam's parents as well as Kushi..
Adhira is true, history is repeating but not fully... Kushi is going to be in pain and she is carrying Arnav's baby and the sad part is Arnav dont know about this or does he know?

You are scaring me to death...i felt Season 1 is the serious one and you planned to right season 2 is more serious one...
2 3 months break
U got to kidding
I wont be able to sleep
Take a week break then start again
Plzzz
It was sad end
Will miss shyam a lottt
He was so sweet here 
The end of season one scared me and was super sad
Season two teaser was whoa...adhira is going to make Khushi's life miserable when she finds out
Zara...
😭 ðŸ˜­

Zara
😊 ðŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait ðŸ˜³