Removed 4 - Page 24

Posted: 9 years ago
god its can't happen

waiting for next update

thanks for pm
Wonderful update. Shyam is dead..sad.. but hats off to a true soldier. Please keep Arnav safe. But again a bomb? What is going to happen to Aman now? Please update soon. You write so well.👏
Wow! What a chapter! Thanks for the PM Zara!
Hi Zara have read all your work on ARSHI and will break silence now with just one more chapter to go and so much left in story. 😕 
1) Where are all those letters? I am sure it was Arnav's father that hold them back. (Yes it was me on blog who had the same comment)

2) If Arnav is going to be safe then how will he convince his father? Or will it be the easy way out with his father just pretending to be upset with him? 

I really wanted to know Arnav's reaction when he finds that he is going to be a dad but seems like it will be wrapped up. 

3) What if he does not survive the bomb blast?😭 (Although i am not with the sad ending- its a logical and practical ending,)

Your way of telling stories is really appreciable👏 You are giving importance to all characters. Arnav is lucky to have friends like Aman, Akash and Shyam
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
We shud salute shyam he was true soldier n frend. Am realy worid for arnav i realy trust u dear that u wil nt gv us sad ending. Aftr reading shyam part i recolecting al memory of shyam with his frends. He was gem as frnd . Zara we r desperatly waiting for next part pl updt soon
I don't know what to write.
Waiting for next part.
only Final chapter left and so much more.
Arnav is gone? Shyam is dead? What about Aman?

I wanted Arnav to know about being a dad during the war.
Anyway so where did the letters go? Will he get to read them? 

So many questions and only one update left :(
im soo sad that you killed shyam.. i expected it to be a all happy ending...
Please save arnav don't let him die plz
awesome update
Originally posted by Urvi.S

OMG!! The war is finally over but Shyam couldn't live till the end. 😭 He was so jolly, happy-go-lucky, foodie and such a lovable person in general. Unfortunately, war brings death to both sides. I just hope that the rest of the guys come home safely. Just wondering if the next chapter will be the last for DWE? 

Exactly😉