Posted: 9 years ago
This was awesome 
So it's nw or nvr 
Plz have some moments of arnav n Khushi n him taking care of pregnant Khushi 
Kanan's back home safe and sound - woo hoo 😃, and now the wait is only for Khushi's Dark Wolf to return home safe.

It's showdown for the men at war to free the President, ha...Repeating Akash's words, I'd also love to see all of them take a group hug on the other side.

When you posted the teaser, I had my hopes up, that it would be Arnav, that would have startled NK.  You proved me wrong, for which, I'm not disappointed, as I'd like the final action sequence of the President's release described to us.

A thoughtful gesture to celebrate NK"s b'day made me also all teary eyed 😭.  Hope NK's comments on Khushi's harmonal imbalance went unheard by the friends and family at home.  It's already been a long wait with sad moments, so please bring back the happy times.

thank god khushi grandfather is safe and congrats for the new thread
wow superb update loved it and congrats on new thread.
Congrats on the new thread.. 🤗 And this being the last one.. 😔
Loved the update.. Khushi is being so positive abt it all and Im so glad.. The neighbors need to stop poking their nose...
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm😉
I hope all things go well
OMG itsss tooo scary now plzzz dnt do anything to arnav i feel really sad for khushi coz she can't share this great news wid going to be father :( come bk soon arnav
Finally read all the chapters...
It was an outstanding love story...
Hope tht one day you will publish this story.
Really excited to read more.
Please accept my buddy request.
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

When you posted the teaser, I had my hopes up, that it would be Arnav, that would have startled NK.  You proved me wrong, for which, I'm not disappointed, as I'd like the final action sequence of the President's release described to us.

The president's rescue will be described through and through. It'll definitely be epic in my pov😆 But as this story's chapter nears it's end I want to really emphisis my thanks to everyone for supporting my story so far as I haven't changed any part of it since I first wrote it start to finish. As this chapter nears it's end I hope that I keep everyone's support and trust. *Hugs*

x