Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir Heaven#14~ I love u so much it hurts(next pg90) (Page 82)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ Prags_Sociopath  True we can always dream n make up our own ideas to make them do watever we want Wink I still want a good ending for them tho cuz honestly they r one of my favorite couples! I love watching old scenes! As for Aahil turning poor... I think he mentioned his own earnings LOL I want him to rent out a cottage nearby her dhaba... If she goes to Punjab n they can start their dhaba romance ROFL I had started writing a piece on that but didn't go as planned lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Seriously!! It should end in max 2-3 months, woh bhi jyda hi hai I guess! And I so want them to see in a new show, together toh its mushkil! Still!
I am also hanging in there to see their SR too!! God knows they would even have or not!! ShockedCry

LOL

I agree they shud wrap it up! Telly couples dont usually repeat but it would be so cool to see them on a show with much better writers lol But even in seperate shows I would watch watver they do next! I hope they give us a SR before ending n not like the one from last season lol But seems kinda unlikely Disapprove LOL Bechara Aahil... my bff is like how does he survive? From all that action to no action LOL

Ms.Sherlockedflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

@ Prags_Sociopath  True we can always dream n make up our own ideas to make them do watever we want Wink I still want a good ending for them tho cuz honestly they r one of my favorite couples! I love watching old scenes! As for Aahil turning poor... I think he mentioned his own earnings LOL I want him to rent out a cottage nearby her dhaba... If she goes to Punjab n they can start their dhaba romance ROFL I had started writing a piece on that but didn't go as planned lol

A cottage near her Dhaba! Whoa! Sounds interesting! Hey you should consider giving this "Dhaba romance" another shot LOL
And. Why isn't he going shirtless these days?! CryLOL
By the way whats your name? I am Pragya :)

Raingoddessflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Seriously!! It should end in max 2-3 months, woh bhi jyda hi hai I guess! And I so want them to see in a new show, together toh its mushkil! Still!
I am also hanging in there to see their SR too!! God knows they would even have or not!! ShockedCry

LOL
it would have been much better to survir in different show than QH! But well ab jo hogya so hogya! Though telly couples rarely repeat but ...if SurVir repeats in some other good show it would have been brilliantEmbarrassed I just want them to end Sahil on good note and please a SR  LOL

RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

LOL

I agree they shud wrap it up! Telly couples dont usually repeat but it would be so cool to see them on a show with much better writers lol But even in seperate shows I would watch watver they do next! I hope they give us a SR before ending n not like the one from last season lol But seems kinda unlikely Disapprove LOL Bechara Aahil... my bff is like how does he survive? From all that action to no action LOL

I know man! These two are such adorable people! I would just LOVE to see them together in another show sigh! As for individual shows. I always wait for KVB's ventures, now I would wait for Surbhi's too!
:D

I remember about last season's SR, such a turn off it was! LOL I just hope we get to see a good one, but looks unlikely as you said! Sigh!

Lol. LOL No wonder he looks so depressed and sad these days! He clearlly isn't getting some LOLLOL

Raingoddessflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

A collab would be brilliant go on prags LOL

RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

A cottage near her Dhaba! Whoa! Sounds interesting! Hey you should consider giving this "Dhaba romance" another shot LOL
And. Why isn't he going shirtless these days?! CryLOL
By the way whats your name? I am Pragya :)

Maybe I will Wink I plan on watching all the old episodes from the beginnning so that might inpire me! Lol I think thats another complaint we all have! Too much clothes Aahil Angry LOL I figured ur name was Pragya lol Thats a pretty name! My name is Esha! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

LOL
it would have been much better to survir in different show than QH! But well ab jo hogya so hogya! Though telly couples rarely repeat but ...if SurVir repeats in some other good show it would have been brilliantEmbarrassed I just want them to end Sahil on good note and please a SR  LOL

That would be like one of the brilliant things ever happened in Indian TV industry - I am talking about SurVir together in another show not the SR LOL

And yes!! A SR is like an unwritten code for all the OTPs of shows man! They have to BAS!! LOL

Raingoddessflora212

Go to top