Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Seriously!! It should end in max 2-3 months, woh bhi jyda hi hai I guess! And I so want them to see in a new show, together toh its mushkil! Still!

I am also hanging in there to see their SR too!! God knows they would even have or not!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜­

πŸ˜†

it would have been much better to survir in different show than QH! But well ab jo hogya so hogya! Though telly couples rarely repeat but ...if SurVir repeats in some other good show it would have been brilliant😳 I just want them to end Sahil on good note and please a SR  πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I agree they shud wrap it up! Telly couples dont usually repeat but it would be so cool to see them on a show with much better writers lol But even in seperate shows I would watch watver they do next! I hope they give us a SR before ending n not like the one from last season lol But seems kinda unlikely πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† Bechara Aahil... my bff is like how does he survive? From all that action to no action πŸ˜†

I know man! These two are such adorable people! I would just LOVE to see them together in another show sigh! As for individual shows. I always wait for KVB's ventures, now I would wait for Surbhi's too!
:D

I remember about last season's SR, such a turn off it was! πŸ˜† I just hope we get to see a good one, but looks unlikely as you said! Sigh!

Lol. πŸ˜† No wonder he looks so depressed and sad these days! He clearlly isn't getting some πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
A collab would be brilliant go on prags πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A cottage near her Dhaba! Whoa! Sounds interesting! Hey you should consider giving this "Dhaba romance" another shot πŸ˜†
And. Why isn't he going shirtless these days?! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
By the way whats your name? I am Pragya :)

Maybe I will πŸ˜‰ I plan on watching all the old episodes from the beginnning so that might inpire me! Lol I think thats another complaint we all have! Too much clothes Aahil πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† I figured ur name was Pragya lol Thats a pretty name! My name is Esha! :) 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

it would have been much better to survir in different show than QH! But well ab jo hogya so hogya! Though telly couples rarely repeat but ...if SurVir repeats in some other good show it would have been brilliant😳 I just want them to end Sahil on good note and please a SR  πŸ˜†

That would be like one of the brilliant things ever happened in Indian TV industry - I am talking about SurVir together in another show not the SR πŸ˜†

And yes!! A SR is like an unwritten code for all the OTPs of shows man! They have to BAS!! πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Nafs, I think I saw you started an FF right?! I don't know I read or not, I forgot, these days I am forgetting quite a few things actually! πŸ˜†
Esha, hey, I kinda got that you might have got my name, but still was just being polite πŸ˜† And yes! He is wearing lot of colours now. time to go colorless! πŸ˜†

Raingoddess thumbnail
@Pragya

They are! Their chemistry on n off screen is brilliant! I wish to see them together too πŸ˜’ Mine is the opposite πŸ˜† I would have watched Surbhi's next show anyway but this season has introduced me to perhaps my most favorite telly actor KVB! I totally fell in love with him! Saw him in a dance show but it was this show that totally turned me into a fan! I have to watch his next show! My mom likes him too πŸ˜†  That SR was not even an SR  lol but fingers crossed that cvs r meherbaan lol after such a long period of abstinence Aahil deserves it πŸ˜† He is depressed! He loves Ammi but its unfair that the only woman he lifts n hugs is her lol Aahil abhi bacha nahi raha lol Even Khalu gets to lift Khala lol πŸ˜†
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

Nafs, I think I saw you started an FF right?! I don't know I read or not, I forgot, these days I am forgetting quite a few things actually! πŸ˜†

Esha, hey, I kinda got that you might have got my name, but still was just being polite πŸ˜† And yes! He is wearing lot of colours now. time to go colorless! πŸ˜†

I was just kidding Pragya πŸ˜‰ Yes thanks for being polite πŸ˜† But as for Aahil time for him to be impolite n badtameez! Take it off baby πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

πŸ˜†
That would be like one of the brilliant things ever happened in Indian TV industry - I am talking about SurVir together in another show not the SR πŸ˜†

And yes!! A SR is like an unwritten code for all the OTPs of shows man! They have to BAS!! πŸ˜†
sometimes couples do repeat but it happens suddenly not always!  So might be! But again its rare πŸ˜•πŸ˜† agar SR nahi dikhaya toh πŸ˜² I mean without SR the show  axes πŸ˜­
flora212 thumbnail

yeah I did πŸ˜† and you did read and comment πŸ˜›πŸ˜†