SaHil/SurVir Heaven#14~ I love u so much it hurts(next pg90) - Page 53

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Lmao and Rehan goes actually... Woh.. Bhai...um..Aahil bhai yeh meri wali hai ðŸ¤£ That would be a step in the right direction ðŸ˜† Hopefully Aahil can figure it out ðŸ˜† 

😆 Meri wali! Hahaha. That would be a good dose of comedy though. ðŸ˜†

Same! I dont want them to reunite now ðŸ˜† I want Sanam to leave IM lol I want scenes of them outside that crazy house... The other two can romance there but I want Sanam n Aahil to fight, cry, argue, make up, make love 😉 ðŸ˜† lol do watever outside of that house! The reunion shud b worth it after all of this! 
I can't believe you guys are still dreaming about junoon ishq! 
Originally posted by flora212

what reunion we are still hoping for! When nothing seems right!  Not a single character looks in its shape now except Tanveer and khala khalu! I don't know what cvs are trying to show!  I just hope the show closes within next three months.  

True otherwise god knows kya kya dekhna padega lol im scared to say "it cant get worse than this" ðŸ˜† The cvs can def prove me wrong lol I honestly find Khala n Khalu to be the most honest n caring couple on the show 😆 Khala ko ek karoch aayi toh Khalu Tanveer ko gaali dene laga... True love ðŸ˜†

Same! I dont want them to reunite now ðŸ˜† I want Sanam to leave IM lol I want scenes of them outside that crazy house... The other two can romance there but I want Sanam n Aahil to fight, cry, argue, make up, make love 😉 ðŸ˜† lol do watever outside of that house! The reunion shud b worth it after all of this! 

High five sista! ðŸ˜† Thats what I am thinking everyday man! They can do whatever you know, they just have to bas! Therefore I want Aahil to be snatched outta his paisa and roam on streets ðŸ˜†

Just a bit of hope left not much lol If it does happen ima pretend i didnt watch the last few months ðŸ˜†  If not then watever I just hope the show ends well ðŸ˜† Then look out for both of their new shows N get two more shows to watch n kill time lol ðŸ˜†

Yaar whats wrong in dreaming! ðŸ˜† Chalo milkar ek collab karte hain FF ka ðŸ˜†
Seriously!! It should end in max 2-3 months, woh bhi jyda hi hai I guess! And I so want them to see in a new show, together toh its mushkil! Still!
I am also hanging in there to see their SR too!! God knows they would even have or not!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

😆
@ Prags_Sociopath  True we can always dream n make up our own ideas to make them do watever we want ðŸ˜‰ I still want a good ending for them tho cuz honestly they r one of my favorite couples! I love watching old scenes! As for Aahil turning poor... I think he mentioned his own earnings ðŸ˜† I want him to rent out a cottage nearby her dhaba... If she goes to Punjab n they can start their dhaba romance ðŸ¤£ I had started writing a piece on that but didn't go as planned lol
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Seriously!! It should end in max 2-3 months, woh bhi jyda hi hai I guess! And I so want them to see in a new show, together toh its mushkil! Still!
I am also hanging in there to see their SR too!! God knows they would even have or not!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

😆

I agree they shud wrap it up! Telly couples dont usually repeat but it would be so cool to see them on a show with much better writers lol But even in seperate shows I would watch watver they do next! I hope they give us a SR before ending n not like the one from last season lol But seems kinda unlikely ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜† Bechara Aahil... my bff is like how does he survive? From all that action to no action ðŸ˜†

@ Prags_Sociopath  True we can always dream n make up our own ideas to make them do watever we want ðŸ˜‰ I still want a good ending for them tho cuz honestly they r one of my favorite couples! I love watching old scenes! As for Aahil turning poor... I think he mentioned his own earnings ðŸ˜† I want him to rent out a cottage nearby her dhaba... If she goes to Punjab n they can start their dhaba romance ðŸ¤£ I had started writing a piece on that but didn't go as planned lol

A cottage near her Dhaba! Whoa! Sounds interesting! Hey you should consider giving this "Dhaba romance" another shot ðŸ˜†
And. Why isn't he going shirtless these days?! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†
By the way whats your name? I am Pragya :)