India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Hottest veeBa scene till date <3

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Even after the editing and all that, this still has to be the hottest veeba scene, and for me the hottest scene of 2014 on tv so hats off to vishanaThumbs Up Clap Star. Let's keep on ranting but lets also enjoy the feel of this, oh God i can't believe i actually got this camera angle for veeba Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnasonmuskzainabawoonpri_tanviloveangel94TeriGalliyanMaaneetDeewangi

loveangel94 IF-Rockerz
loveangel94
loveangel94

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thoda aur dikha dete to sp ka kya jata.ab bhai behen ka show hai to isk matlab ye to nahi ki kuch romance hi mat dikhao.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskzainabawoonMaaneetDeewangioveractor

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Of course! No doubt it's the hottest scene in all of Veera. It wasn't even their SR and it was still hotter than Rajan's SR (not making fun of them, just pointing it out and I feel bad for them )
Even without the forehead kiss (i'm not a fan of forehead kisses LOL) the screen was still on fire. 

If there's ever a poll on Veeba's hottest scene, this scene definitely has to be excluded on the list or else it would obviously win LOL

VishAnazainabawoonloveangel94overactor

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangel94

thoda aur dikha dete to sp ka kya jata.ab bhai behen ka show hai to isk matlab ye to nahi ki kuch romance hi mat dikhao.Cry

I totally agree LOL. But at least it's something we got. Maybe we will get better next time maybe on thier SR! Big smile

VishAnazainabawoonloveangel94overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Originally posted by loveangel94

I totally agree LOL. But at least it's something we got. Maybe we will get better next time maybe on thier SR! Big smile
yes let's keep spamming sp to grow upAngry and instead of showing saas bahu tu tu main main they can show some good romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveangel94

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing I DIED! HeartDay Dreaming Hats off to VishAnaClap and thanks to the writers for writing such an AWESOME scene which even in my deams i never thought will see on this show and to the director, camaraman,editors and all other techicians for the damn awesome choreography of this scene and shooting it so perfecting and presenting it in such a magical way!!! it was steaming without even a single kiss!ApproveThumbs Up

Edited by zainabawoon - 23 December 2014 at 3:22pm

VishAnapri_tanviloveangel94overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing I DIED! HeartDay Dreaming Hats off to VishAnaClap and thanks to the writers for writing such an AWESOME scene which even in my deams i never thought will see on this show and to the director, camaraman,editors and all other techicians for the damn awesome choreography of this scene and shooting it so perfecting and presenting it in such a magical way!!! it was steaming without even a single kiss!ApproveThumbs Up
no not the editorAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviloveangel94MaaneetDeewangi

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by zainabawoon

no not the editorAngry
not the ones who censored it lolLOL but the editing of that scene in general,it was very well pieced togetherSmileimagine if it was messily edited,like how they edit the song sequences it would have totally ruined the mood,and their choice of BGM was simply awesome too!! editing doesnt simply mean cutting and choppingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvi

Go to top