Kumkum bhagya 23december tuesday written update

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Kumkum bhagya tuesday written update 23dec

Episode starts with  abhi  and pragya   

pragya is sleeping abhi comes there with tea and he says i love uHeartDay Dreaming chashmish pragya smile and suddenly she wakeup and she realise its her dream he saw abhi is sitting next to her  and sipping coffee  . abhi ask her what happen  are u dreaming about meWink

pragya says no  u r a rockstar not angelLOL    abhi says  get ready we have to go  to sarla house  

on the way to sarla house  abhi says i don't like it  pragya says what u don't like  yah thats why u eat 10 pain puriLOL  if it will special than how many u will eat LOLpragya smiles

abhi says  what u are  counting my Shockedpanipuri ? how cheap abhi says i will complain this to ur mom she says mom also preparing soomany food for u  abhi says yah  u right if she  know that i eat  10 puri than she will  force me to eat 10 samosa abhi pragya reach sarla house  abhi ask her to please save me  from ur home food (he mean that he can't eat too much )LOL

pragya says if u want me to rescue u than u  first u have to apologise suresh abhi says he will not apologise to double battery  pragya says u have to than  abhi says  ok 

at abhi house  aliya comes to meet daadi  she ask her about her health daadi says i m fine   daadi says i cant understand who made that fake mms  daadi tell to aliya that he knows who made that fake mms but he didn't told me  the name daadi ask to aliya u tell me who is  behind all of this   aliya says how i know  how can i tell u  aliya changes the topic she says why u r taking too much stress doctor told u  to take rest daadi says god will never forgive that person who  hurt my pragya  

At sarla house whole family enjoying talking with abhi they says they  love his jokes  

abhi says  if u will not feel bad can i ask u something  sarla and purvi says tell us what happened  abhi jokes again he says  why u not ask me for food he says no i m not complaining actually i was scared bcoz always u prepare many dishes and i don't like too eat too much but today u didn't ask me anything to eat sarla laugh    she says bcoz daadi is waiting for u upstairs with couph syrup abhi says oh yah i forget she also call me about that    abhi says couph syrup is little strong so can  i get some soda WinkLOL sarla says yes  she says i will bring for u  abhi says dont wory i will get it from kitchen 

another side pragya and bulbul talking 

bulbul curiousShocked to know   if there is any special Winkmoment happen between pragya and abhi she is asking tell me di is there any special momentDay DreamingBlushing between u and juju 

pragya says what special  bulbul says if there is nothing special than why there is glow Blushingon ur face   pragya says after this incident her respect for him increased 

bulbul tell her in naught wayLOL  oho di what type of love is this dont u want to hug him or don't u want that he sing romantic songs for u pragya says its enough for me that he trust me     she says u will not understand u will  know this after ur marriage  bulbul get upset she says  is marriage is important to feel this feeling if yes than this feeling is not in my destiny she get emotional she says bcoz of me and purab  in ur life comes so many problem but now everything is fine thats why i told purab that we will not meet again  bulbul says i want that purab marry aliya    that why i have to forget purab both get emotional abhi hear their conversation bulbul saw abhi she get shocked to see  pragya also saw abhi standing there  they both shocked to see him  than abhi  angrily walks toward his car pragya run   behind to stop hm  but he not listen to him and dryves the car 

abhi wile diving his car  he recalls the past moment where aliya requesting him to get  purab back in  her life   than abhi thinks i he have to close this chapter  he calls aliya tanu told aliya to pick up his call but alliya does not abhi driver   gives purab a file  and says abhi wants him to sign it purab is just going to sign it he  gets abhi call  abhi ask him to meet him immediately 

purab is tensed  driver ask what happen  he says abhi call me to meet me but i don't have car driver says no problem i will drop u 

on the other side rachna gets call form akash  he ask her about her health rachna says don't call me  i don't want my brother to take any stress bcoz of u  she cuts his call 

sarla asks pragya Shockedwhat happen why did abhi walks out angrily  

pragya says i am talking to bulbul about purab and abhi heard it before we could explain him he angrily walked out 

purab waits for abhi and he is tensed he thinks why abhi call me hope everything is fine  abhi comes there  purab  ask him   is everything alright why u call me abhi says did u remember u told me that what ever u want u will give me  abhi says i want  something from u today purab says whatever u will say i will do purab says i can give u my life  abhi says i want ur life i want u to marry with the girl of my choice  purab says he cannot do that abhi says i know that ur all words  and promises are fake purab says i can do anything for u but i can't marry bcoz its not in my cantrol abhi says if u don't believe on my choice than how can u say  that u can do anything for me  abhi says u go i forget ur friendship he says  enemy is better than a lying friend purab say i m not lying i can't  than he says ok u want me to marry  i will marry  if i have to choose between friendship or love i will choose friendship i will marry any girl only for u 

abhi thanks him and  says first we have to speak aliya and we have to sort out all the differences between u and aliya  abhi  calls aliya screen freeze on abhi episode ends here 

pre cap  abhi says some relationships are not easy to forget them but to make new relationship we have to forget or finish that relationship  thats why   purab today i am going to announce ur marriage in front of bulbul and her family 

Edited by Ohmyjerryworld - 23 December 2014 at 3:02pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3Hondamahabirf25sangeethbaladent4uaasaxena3dirk41geet_9713Princess3101ak020203sihuA HUGE FANKrazzy4u786ashred12mrk-1blue_rose1605ariyabestfan.Harini.jyoti06stranger2roseSara_DONT_ASKtamanna1391Surish

blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

mahabirf25 Groupbie
mahabirf25
mahabirf25

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
beautiful written update

Ohmyjerryworld

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks OhMyJerryWorldfor showering me with Kumkum Bhagya's December 23, 2014 written update!

Ohmyjerryworld

.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update

Ohmyjerryworld

djluvparud Senior Member
djluvparud
djluvparud