Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 99)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoWithTheRhythm

Thanks for the pm and for the double update that was trulx a surprise and I liked it  My plesure buddy! Wink
So coming to the story dearest mahi
Never change your base thought of the dark romance i like it and i must say these two chapters were pretty hot Thank you so much Amelia! Big smile
It was hard not to blush Thanks dear! Embarrassed
So she gave him everything...but i think she feels devastated now because she gave away her most precious gift her virginity to a man who tortures her who abducted her and who doesn't care abozt her much Yes she had been swept in the storm with him, but she'll feel very devastated when she'll come to know of what she had done! 
But i love hiw you manage to switch between the past and the present Thanks dear, i wanted to show his POV too, the reason for his hatred and rage. He is too much in his past now, can't see present! 
You are amazing and the way of unraveling the secrets is such intense it keeps me hooked to the story Wohoo buddy that coming from the mystery queen herself. Big smile Thank you so much for the compliment buddy. Big smile I am really honoured! Hug
Pls continue soon and do pm me :)) Will do buddy! Wink

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Sorry Buddy For Late commenting Smile No worries buddy i can always pull your ears! Evil SmileLOL
Two Nirma Chapters D'ohI am still in heat Big smile Yep i can feel, heat waves coming from you! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
Love Two poems..they are darker than Story Wink  
Love the Titles Embarrassed Thanks dear! I changed them a thousand times, was growing too frustrated what to name them! AngryLOL I didn't know that it's not difficult to right but difficult to think about the title! LOL
he took her virginityAngryAngry he pleasured her Body but Raped her Heart CryCry Yep what a line buddy, loved it pleasure her body and raped her heart! Wow subhashini Wink you can be a writer yourself. I am not joking buddy , serious! Big smile
May be I am to over Acting ..Astha shouldn't regret about to loss of her verginity Confused She is going to, no sane person cannot regret, and she was an innocent, and gave her virginity to a stranger! Ouch
She already devolped feelings for him ..thats why she don't mind... Yep she is developing feelings from her, specially her body, her mind is still stuck in yes and no! Ouch
I have a doubt How many days she had been kidnapped? 
I thought its 3days already over by counting the nights..she still surviving with out WaterConfused One week, you are right i forgot about giving her food,ConfusedLOL but you can imagine that i gave her food in the dungeon! ROFL
or she drank the water from bathroom TapLOL Yeah maybe she did! LOL 
no common person with out live water more than 3 days Dead
May be Astha Is a Ghost Or Imaginary Astha For Shlok..who is dreaming about her who is  already Dead in the processing of KidnappingOuch ha ha ha! ROFLYour line cracked me up buddy! ROFL I didn't write about food, because i forgot completely about it you know, I am a vampire so how could i think of food. Evil SmileLOL 
Anyway ...I wish she will unconsious to avoid his sweet sexual torture Embarrassed Nope even if she is dead, she'll wake up from the grave after his sexual torture! ROFL
Please make them Brush before kissing and They can always brush each others mouth with a little bit of french kissing you know! ROFLROFL
Bath together under the shower together Embarrassed You want them to shower together, holy cow, ShockedLOL you really a fantasizing devil! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthykarthikass1609SubhashiniiiiiSahriShrAvipotomac

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
MAHI...Absolutely...loved loved loved... Burning  Hot Ice...you just burned us Alive...with AShlok's dark hot  love ...making us shiver in Dark Delights baby.. ...with your hot updates...loved them .
My reply for ...19...20...21 chps...srry late ...pm me .

Thks ...for not going to make ...Black or Gray Shlok. ...sweet white ...I don't  want to be Diabetic...I love dark delights more...Dark love is an ..Obssesion...craving ...where u cannot truly love...u cannot truly hate ...but you still need it absolutely. ..to Live like Air ...no option ...BUT ADD LOVE... To It ...U will  definitely Find ... ...Ecstacy. 

As you said ...Dark love ...is definitely  Not  at all about ...becoming white and pure love ...or reformation of soul  ...like angels ...but wasn't  the ...Devil too an fallen Angel ...hmmm..maybe that's  why angels fear  for themselves. ...truly.

Dark love is all about ...Seduction and Addiction ...and Accepting Dark Love ...need not be Evil at all ...only means ...It is...Daring  and  definitely  Drugging  ...with more ...Devilry in it ...with mindblowing  pleasure...hidden deep inside  the soul...not for weak ...at all...

Edited by akashavani - 07 January 2015 at 4:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss1609mahirmukhtarpotomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_radev48

Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! NukeThanks rajit! EmbarrassedWink
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit... Aww thanks rajit, sweetie now you are making your evil witch cry! Wink
I also love dark stories rather than sugary ones, too much sugar is harmful but never the dark characters only unless they are justified, odd isn't it?LOL Yep, that's why i like dark! LOL
I felt bad for astha even though I enjoyed their lovemakingBlushing, they were doing and I was enjoyingROFL, back to the point, yeah i felt bad because it was her FIRST TIME! Psycho be gentle! Angry You know how painful is that! I'm gonna pierce a sharp knife in you so you'll know the differenceEvil Smile mahi, you made me evil tooROFL Yippee evil mission succeeded! Evil SmileROFL First i thought should i right about pain or not, then i wrote it down, because she was a virgin after all! Ouch 
other thing is that he took her virginity without her willing, oops her body was willing but not her heart, it may not be precious to him but every girl treasures it, although i don't think astha gave a thought about her lose of virginity just she lost from him but still no girl must go through that.
Yeah once she'll come back to her senses she will be devastated! Ouch
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL

Amazing update buddy Hug Thanks rajit! Big smile
continue soon! Will do! Wink

sorry for late comment... No problem! Wink I can always pull your ears! LOL

avina_radev48Subhashiniiiiipotomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

MAHI...Absolutely...loved loved loved... Burning  Hot Ice...you just burned us Alive...with AShlok's dark hot  love ...making us shiver in Dark Delights baby.. ...with your hot updates...loved them .
My reply for ...19...20...21 chps...srry late ...pm me .

Thks ...for not going to make ...Black or Gray Shlok. ...sweet white ...I don't  want to be Diabetic...I love dark delights more...Dark love is an ..Obssesion...craving ...where u cannot truly love...u cannot truly hate ...but you still need it absolutely. ..to Live like Air ...no option ...BUT ADD LOVE... To It ...U will  definitely Find ... ...Ecstacy. 

As you said ...Dark love ...is definitely  Not  at all about ...becoming white and pure love ...or reformation of soul  ...like angels ...but wasn't  the ...Devil too an fallen Angel ...hmmm..maybe that's  why angels fear  for themselves. ...truly.

Dark love is all about ...Seduction and Addiction ...and Accepting Dark Love ...need not be Evil at all ...only means ...It is...Daring  and  definitely  Drugging  ...with more ...Devilry in it ...with mindblowing  pleasure...hidden deep inside  the soul...not for weak ...at all...

Thank you so much Vani! Hug And yes you are right dark love is an obsession and craving. But you need it like nourishment!  Thanks dear for understanding my POV! Big smile

Yes the devil was a fallen angel too, fell from grace, forever wandering in the world, tempting people to commit sins, to love with him, is to give your soul to the darkness, forever.

And yeah dark love means adventure of the senses, with extreme pleasure, where you need it like a drug, forever enthralled by it, forever addicted for it.

Thanks dear! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChattyRachss1609akashavanipotomac

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! NukeThanks rajit! EmbarrassedWink You're welcomeSmile
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit... Aww thanks rajit, sweetie now you are making your evil witch cry! Wink evil witch don't cry, you will lose your character!LOLLOL
I also love dark stories rather than sugary ones, too much sugar is harmful but never the dark characters only unless they are justified, odd isn't it?LOL Yep, that's why i like dark! LOL
I felt bad for astha even though I enjoyed their lovemakingBlushing, they were doing and I was enjoyingROFL, back to the point, yeah i felt bad because it was her FIRST TIME! Psycho be gentle! Angry You know how painful is that! I'm gonna pierce a sharp knife in you so you'll know the differenceEvil Smile mahi, you made me evil tooROFL Yippee evil mission succeeded! Evil SmileROFL First i thought should i right about pain or not, then i wrote it down, because she was a virgin after all! Ouch 
Yeah your evil mission succededAngry, there is always a pain so it's good you wrote, there aren't any pain or less pain if the boy is extremely gentle with you and our psycho is no gentle at all!
other thing is that he took her virginity without her willing, oops her body was willing but not her heart, it may not be precious to him but every girl treasures it, although i don't think astha gave a thought about her lose of virginity just she lost from him but still no girl must go through that.
Yeah once she'll come back to her senses she will be devastated! Ouch She will be after all she got lost..
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL Now I'm having second thoughts, if i kidnap you and you cast your evil spell on Shlok and teach him your devil ways, he will be devil in disguise! NOOO I can't let it happen! I don't want an innocent soul to dieROFLROFLROFL

Do try it!WinkLOL

Subhashiniiiiiss1609mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! NukeThanks rajit! EmbarrassedWink You're welcomeSmile
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit... Aww thanks rajit, sweetie now you are making your evil witch cry! Wink evil witch don't cry, you will lose your character!LOLLOL
Yeah your evil mission succededAngry, there is always a pain so it's good you wrote, there aren't any pain or less pain if the boy is extremely gentle with you and our psycho is no gentle at all! Yeah he thought that she wasn't an innocent just like him! Ouch Poor boy totally disillusioned, that innocence still exists in the world! ConfusedLOL He thinks that people are hypocrites only do good deeds for there own purpose! Ouch
Yeah once she'll come back to her senses she will be devastated! Ouch She will be after all she got lost..
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL Now I'm having second thoughts, if i kidnap you and you cast your evil spell on Shlok and teach him your devil ways, he will be devil in disguise! NOOO I can't let it happen! I don't want an innocent soul to dieROFLROFLROFL Yeah don't worry i won't let his innocent soul die, but will keep it alive so he'll become an innocent devil, just like me! Evil SmileROFL

Do try it!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subhashiniiiiiss1609

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Yeah your evil mission succededAngry, there is always a pain so it's good you wrote, there aren't any pain or less pain if the boy is extremely gentle with you and our psycho is no gentle at all! Yeah he thought that she wasn't an innocent just like him! Ouch Poor boy totally disillusioned, that innocence still exists in the world! ConfusedLOL He thinks that people are hypocrites only do good deeds for there own purpose! Ouch I don't think his thinking is wrong, most people are hypocritesLOL
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL Now I'm having second thoughts, if i kidnap you and you cast your evil spell on Shlok and teach him your devil ways, he will be devil in disguise! NOOO I can't let it happen! I don't want an innocent soul to dieROFLROFLROFL Yeah don't worry i won't let his innocent soul die, but will keep it alive so he'll become an innocent devil, just like me! Evil SmileROFL Oh Damn! innocent devil is more dangerous than the devil!WinkLOL

Do try it!WinkLOL

ChattyRachss1609potomac

Go to top