Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 94)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
           Ashlok Dark FF
        My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 20

Burning Ice

The frozen water

lets tongues of flames burn me

I can't stop my heart from falter and my eyes betray me

Rivers fall down breaking

My legs stumble

My arms surrender shaking

My heart,so numb

The coldness takes me again

And the flame to fight parts away

The ice so overwhelming

The pain doesn't let me pray

The ice breaks apart and the hope falls in to pieces

My pain takes the will

And i fall forever in to a dream of frozen kisses

The guilty one is not he who commits the sin ~ but the one who causes the darkness~

Astha had meant to fake a little fall on the wet floor, by throwing the bar of soap on the floor and then acting as if she had slipped on the wet floor while trying to get the soap... 

But she had never imagined in her mind that while faking a fall she would hit the wet floor so badly. Even God was with that Mafioso. She thought, mentally cursing herself for her foolish idea...

Now that Mafioso was watching her with suspicion in his eyes, and a hint of disapproval on his face. Maybe he had no idea that she was cursed with clumsiness from the time of her birth. Her bum had taken the worst of fall... 

Groaning she sat up on the floor, rubbing the bruised portion, while Shlok leaned against the wall, wrapped his arms around his chest, negligently and looked at her as if she was the worst comedian in the world...

That Avdhoot girl was just like her father, so fake, he thought bitterly, his lips curling with distaste. Glad that he had gotten himself under control in time, before he would begin to have some feelings for her other than just lust and hate...

"Quit your show, and get up from the floor", he said menacingly, moving towards her.

"I would, if I could", she groaned, still rubbing her bruised bum. "Get up", he pulled her up, by gripping her arms, making her give a shriek of pain. A streak of pain had shot through her back and her head ached where she had hit it on the hard floor. "I can't walk", she looked at him with tear-filled eyes, her lower lip trembling.

"Tears a woman's ultimate weapon", he thought bitterly. Give a man some crocodile tears and he would melt like an ice-cream infront of her. But not him, he had seen so many tantrums thrown by women, and believed them to be so fake that he knew what to expect now from any woman. And that too from Avdhoot's daughter...

He cast a disdainful glance at her. She was looking like a down trodden rat now, with her hair tangled around her face, and her eyes swollen from crying. He put an arm around her back and another one under her legs and hoisted her in his arms, without giving her a chance to utter a no...

She winced with pain but wrapped her arms around his neck to anchor herself, and still sobbing put her wet face on his shoulder. She used to become clingy like a child whenever she cried, and would cry for hours until her mother would come, to hug her and then she would stop crying...

Shlok froze, she was sniffling in his shoulder, like a little kid, just like he used to cry. His memory took a nosedive...

"What happened Shlok?", a woman came running to him and crouched down beside him. He had slipped on the wet floor and had taken quite a bad fall.

"O my sweet son, don't cry dear", she was hoisting him up on her lap. He wrapped his arms around her neck, crying hard into her shoulder. "Don't my son, show me where it hurts and I would take away your pain", she tried to sooth him. 

"Ae it hurts so much", he sniffled. "Where my son? just tell your ae where?", she caressed his back. "Here ae", he indicated his bum."O shh, nothing will happen to you okay, my son , shhh, you are strong, my son is very strong", she cajoled him, rubbing his injured portion.

"Shoo, shoo pain go away, don't hurt my son, see it's gone now, won't ever hurt you", she started to tickle him and he began to laugh. "Ae don't it tickles", he giggled...

She was laughing too. The voice of her laughter was just like a tinkling bell, echoing around him. Then it started to fade, and her arms fell away from him. "Ae he screamed, extending his arms to catch the last of her warmth".

"Hide, Shlok, hide my son", there was fear in her voice. "Ae I won't leave you", he wanted to tell her that don't fear, he will be with her always. But no answer came. Her vision was fading away in the swirling mist. "Ae please don't leave me", he screamed her name...

The mist was clearing away. His horrific gaze caught sight of her lying prone on the floor, in a pool of her own blood. "Ae wake up, see the pain is hurting me again, tell her not to hurt me again", he fell down on his knees at her side. Her eye were wide open, staring at the ceiling...

He put a trembling hand forward to touch her cheek and then snatched it back suddenly, she was so cold to his touch, that he felt that coldness seeping through his bones, congealing his blood in his veins...

"Ae please wake up, it's very cold here and I am afraid, please don't be so cold towards me, give me some of your warmth", he put his head down on her chest, curling his body at her side. 

"Okay I'll never tease you again, if you don't want to talk to me right now I'll sing you a lullaby, you will listen it na, my lullaby", he started to sing, his tears leaking from his eyes, forming crystals on his cheeks, due to cold...

"What happened? Why did you stop? Are you playing statue, statue", someone's sarcastic voice brought him out of his nostalgic memories...

Shlok glanced back at the girl in his arms, his heart burning...

Astha saw the mist clearing from his eyes and the glance he threw her way was filled with such extreme loathing, that Astha started to struggle in his arms, her heart beginning to beat erratically due to fear...

"Shutup", he bit out. His jaw working hard to control his building rage. He dumped her on the bed with such force, that she hit the surface with a heavy thud. A streak of pain, went like a lightning through her back, making her shriek.

" You big oaf, can't you see I am in pain, why you have to throw me like this", she said angrily, rubbing her bruised back.

Shlok's hand curled to fists at his sides and he turned his back on her, his head bent, to control the pounding fury, racing across his mind. "Hello I am talking to you, have you gone again in your zombie mode", she said sarcastically.

"I said shut up", he bit out with a clenched jaw. His fists clenching more tightly at his sides and his nails dug in his palms. His neck cords were tightening due to his effort to control his anger.

"Why in the world I am even talking to you? You don't have anything human inside you, do you, you are a monster through and through", she delivered her taunt in a voice laced with satire.

Monster that word acted as a battering ram on his already pounding head. He turned towards her, his nostrils flaring, and eyes shooting arrows of flame at her. Astha saw the worst transformation of her life in front of her eyes. The man infront of her was lengthening before her eyes, growing into a huge monster, with rage. ...

She gave a squeak, and scrambled backwards on bed, when she saw him coming towards her...

"Monster, do you know what is that, do you even know what that word means", he pulled her towards him, shaking her so much that her teeth rattled, every bone in her body protesting at his manhandling". "Yes I know what it means now, thanks to you", she said through her teeth, her hands trying to loosen his merciless grip on her arms...

"You don't know me enough to say that to me", he delivered coldly. "I too don't have any wish to get to know you", she hissed. "You don't have to really know me princess, for what I have got in my mind and body for you", he said, his every word dripping with cold menace. At his words she raised her fearful gaze to his face and what she saw was enough to raise her hackles...

His smile was cold, but his eyes were burning with the fires of hell, and she could feel their heat singeing a hole right through her body, forming blisters on her soul. His rage had been like a caged animal in the past, prowling behind the bars of his cold attitude , that had kept him at bay, until now...

But that animal was breaking the bars one by one now...

He tightened his grip more tightly on her arms, jerking her closer to him...

When cold increases beyond a certain limit it causes immense damage to the skin and the underlying tissues, blisters then begins to form on the portion of the skin, that is in contact with the cold and the circulation starts to decrease causing your skin to lose all sensation. And that's when you know that frostbite has set in...

She winced, her arms were losing all sensation, going numb, yet she could feel her skin inflaming where he touched...

When you try to move that particular body part, that is loosening all sensation, it refuses to budge. And the feelings of helplessness and hopelessness starts to set in your mind, and you start thinking that is there a place beyond this vast wasteland of coldness, where you could go or have enough strength to go...

He was coming closer now, causing her to bent backwards and she kept going back, her gaze frozen on his face, like a startled deer caught in the headlights of a car...

Pain takes place of all sensations, emanating from every pore of your body...

"Please leave me you are hurting me", she whispered through numb lips. But he kept coming closer, his touch just a sensation of aching pain now, echoing throughout her body...

Astha hit the bed, with Shlok looming over her now. She swallowed, still looking into his burning eyes, like a helpless moth. He smiled, his lower lip curling faintly. He left his hold on her arms, moving a hand to touch her brow. She was senseless, helpless, becoming numb, yet feeling a sensation of acute burning, where he touched...

He moved his hand down, his index finger burning a scorching trail of fire, starting from her forehead and moving towards the bridge of her nose, then her ruby lips, which parted beneath his touch and lastly her slender neck, which she arched, in order to give him more access...

Astha's fists curled at her sides, as she tried to bring back her disordered senses. His mouth had taken the place of his fingers, his teeth nipping sensuously at her jaw line now, marring her soft skin. ...

She tried to move her face to the other side, but he caught hold of her chin in a strong grip, lifting her face upwards to bring her near to his own. She gazed at his mouth, mesmerized like a prey under the gaze of a hunter. His lower lip was jutting out, indicating a sensual fullness...

Astha gazed at him until his face blurred before her eyes and she could only feel his hot breath filling her senses. First the nuzzling tip of his nose touched the bridge of her nose, shocking her due to its coldness, before he swooped down on her mouth, swallowing her strangled cry...

A bolt of lightning streaked across her womb, causing her body to jerk in his grip, but he refused to let her go. His mouth was devouring her parted lips, his tongue thrusting inside to lick the slick creamy depths. He sank a hand in her hair and tugged, she gave a painful gasp, her mouth opening to give him more access for his plundering tongue...

She whimpered as his tongue plunged in and out, in the parody of how they'll move together, in the final union ...

Some sane or still-vague part of her mind shrieked a warning across her periphery, that she was on dangerous waters, and his touch was meant to demean and insult her, but her body refused to listen, it was a living breathing dragon, that was rejecting her minds attempt to put a harness over it's neck...

Shlok bit at her lower lip, causing her to give a delicious moan in his mouth. Her arms rose of her own accord to wrap around his neck, like a clinging vine. Her lips that were unresponsive until now began to move beneath him...

He gave a soft laugh but continued his assault on her senses. Their lips still enmeshed in a passionate duel, he left his hold on her hair and moved a hand to the waistband of her pajama, curling his fingers around it. Astha pulled her mouth away from him, coming back to her senses at his cold touch on the naked skin of her abdomen...

"No", her arms fell away from around his neck and raising herself on the bed, she put both her hands on his chest to push him away, but he was like the prehistoric Stonehenge, refusing to budge, even in a thousands of years...

"O, yes, he taunted, and bent his head to bit at the soft place where her neck joined her shoulder. She gasped, her head going back in shock and taking complete benefit of her momentary lapse he jerked her pajama off her legs, in a smooth move...

Astha gave a shocked scream and tried to curl her legs. But he was persistent, moving on his knees, he caught one fleeing foot, and then holding it as leverage, dragged her whole body in his arms, her legs automatically going either side of his waist...

Astha dug her knees in the bed spread and tried to move away from his lap. In this posture she was straddling his thighs, while his arms were wrapped tightly around her naked bottom, his burning hardness digging between the cradle of her thighs...

"No", she whispered again, as she saw his taunting mouth coming closer to her burning lips. "O yes princess", he said, licking the corner of her lips, raw satisfaction oozed from his voice. "Your body wants to say yes, but it's your mind that's saying no to me", he whispered, moving his tongue across her glistening lips now.  Electric shivers were dancing across her skin, forming goose bumps...

"No, donnn..." , she tried to plead again,but he trailed a hand across her naked bottom, his finger moving upwards to skim the side of her ribs and then to palm the fullness of one breast, his fingers tugging at a turgid nipple. Then his mouth took the place of his fingers, sucking the swollen nipple through the cloth, biting at it's turgid fullness...

Astha gave a broken whimper and her head feel back on her neck, pushing her breast more fully in his mouth, her body burning hot and cold as if she was in hell right now and the flames that licked her were frostbitten. There was only one relief for her pain and pleasure, to burn completely in his cold flames, so that no sensation would be left in her traitorous body, not even pain...

So that nothing of her disordered senses would be left to reclaim, by her defeated mind...

They say that once frostbite sets in it transforms quickly into gangrene, causing the skin to lose all sensation of pain too. Then there is only one thing left that has to be done in order to see to the continuation of life...

And that is to amputate that part... 

P.S: Do Like And Comment Dearies If You Liked The Full Ashlokilicious Dose! TongueWink

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 05 January 2015 at 2:20pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmatbegumSumayya_EjazAman3010miacavina_radev48ss1609SajiieSubhashiniiiiiSadh123GoWithTheRhythmsireesha76jhumjhumvj3072Efinah36-mr-akashavanisrilotuswhitelilyhp_2006hajrPriya_ShrAviSahriShrAvidv19potomacElationmadhufx9...bobbiedhillonsathurajnim_varcharanyaaj.Biggi.LinsieSurish

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
           Ashlok Dark FF
       My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 21

Burning Alive

Desire, you taunt me with jeers on your face,

Dagger at your back, you maneuver with grace

And ever so inviting is your touch in this place

That I fall in the dark every time in disgrace

For the worst psychological abuse is that from the mind,

You lure me, deceive me, then stab me behind

With the blow of a thousand wounds from old crimes,

And your once tempting smile I could no longer find.

Shadowed in cruelty, the mind is amused

When her host feels degraded, defeated and abused.

Loathe thee not your actions, no err on your end,

I'm fighting a war not even I comprehend.

Worry not, my love, protector and friend,

It is my own fears that will never see end.

But yea, what is this aching that burns in my skin?

it's once more the lust that laughs from within.

Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings ~ can master their sadistic destructiveness ~

Wilhelm Reich

They say that Nero was playing fiddle while the city of Rome was burning, watching the people running around, screaming, and burning alive, with a cruel satisfaction on his face...

The heat was consuming, emanating from her every pore. His touch was like a hundred thousand suns burning beneath her skin, scorching her flesh. "So fake, but there is one thing that you cannot fake princess, and that is your body's reaction to my touch", Shlok taunted, while massaging one swollen breast...

His taunt was like a scorching missile on her heart, like a burning torch thrown on her soul which screamed at his humiliating tone. But her body had  gone beyond any feeling of degradation. She gave a broken moan and clutched at his shoulders, scrunching his shirt in her fists...

She wanted to shout that she abhorred his touch and she wasn't a princess, but her voice got stuck in her throat, as he chose that time to tug at the hem of her shirt, moving his hand beneath it to find the taut skin of her belly. Acting on reflex, she sucked in her belly. His fingers dug briefly in her midriff, causing her breath to hitch in her throat, before moving downwards towards her wet core. He pushed a finger inside her wet warmth and moved it in a rythm...

Unable to control her reaction at his cruel but seductive move, Astha curled her arms tightly around his neck, fisting a hand in his thick hair, to drag his mouth towards her...

He gave a dark laugh. "Yes my vixen, see what you've become in my arms, told you that you'll beg for it", he whispered near her lips. Agonizing pain appeared in her eyes, but she couldn't back off now. To stop would be liking stripping flesh from bones, too raw and painful, or like telling the heart to never beat again, or the lungs to never ever suck in any breath...

Shlok was a violinist , playing with the strings of her body, burning every nerve ending. She was that suicidal person standing on the edge of the cliff, who wanted to jump in the abyss, but never wanted to return to a normal life...

But she won't beg, that at least she could do. She was drowning, but didn't want to let go of the straw too. She won't go down without putting up a good fight, she thought to herself...

"Won't beg ", she whispered, locking her gaze with his dark eyes. He looked at her with a strange expression. They were like two duelists, measuring each other across the field, but in their case duelists of a dark passion, that was spreading over them like darkness over light, gripping them in it's tentacles, like an octopus. "We'll see princess", he gave a dark laugh, and added another finger inside her core, moving them in a rythm...

Astha gasped near his mouth, her mouth opening in a soundless, her gaze still locked with his own. She dug her finger nails in his scalp...

His lips curled in a knowing smile and still smiling that cruel smile he put his mouth over her open one, taking her panting breath in his mouth. Astha felt as if he was sucking her soul out of her body, just like a Dementor's kiss...

Shlok pulled out his fingers from her wet warmth with a sucking sound and pushed up her shirt over her breasts, bending his head over her naked bounty. He took a tip of the succulent fruit inside the cavern of his burning mouth, suckling at it forcefully, tugging at it with his teeth. Her body bowed backward, her posture of an odalisque offering her body to her master, every nerve ending weeping with the pleasurable torture that he was putting them through...

He left her breast and moved his lips downward, caressing the scented valley between the two moon shape crescents and then licked a fiery path down with his tongue, moving across her breastbone then the hollow where her ribs joined her soft abdomen and in the end her belly, making her stretch like a feline cat in his arms...

Her toes curled with ecstasy, digging in the bedspread. He licked her navel, his tongue laving the whorls of her belly button. She was mindless with pleasure, her hands scrunching the bed covers in her fists, her lower body undulating against him...

He lifted his head away causing cold air to hit her wet skin, making her shiver. But his hand was back again on her core, moving a finger inside to check her readiness. She was sopping wet...

Astha heard a metallic hiss of a zipper being opened and then felt herself being pulled back on his lap again, her legs on either side of his waist. Her hands automatically clutched his shoulders for support. His hands went under her bottom to lift her up a little and then with a brutal thrust he went home...

She screamed in agony and Shlok stilled. A startled look momentarily appeared in his eyes which he quickly hid behind his cold mask. He glanced at her face, she looked so tiny and fragile in his arms, just like a broken stalk, her trembling arms now hung brokenly to her sides, fists opening and closing in distress. She was too hot and tight around him, and he was too big for her...

He took a momentary pause, letting her accommodate to his size. Then gripping her bottom, he started to move inside her in an age old rhythm, gritting his teeth in order to control his movement inside her tight sheath...

Astha was beginning to feel again the pangs of desire like sharp needles, stabbing through her whole body which had vanished with the loss of her virginity. His dragging thrusts tugged at her sheath, causing electric tingles to move down her lower body, and her core went liquid around him, making him move faster inside her...

She tried to stop herself from moving, to remain still in his arms like a statue so he would lose interest but his each thrust painfully arrowed straight to her heart. To stop was to tell her soul to leave her body and to never come back. And so she helplessly began to undulate her lower body beneath him, matching his movements...

When he would pull outside, she felt her insides burning like the desert send starving for one drop of water and when he would move inside her tight sheath again, she felt his movement like the first drop of rain on the desert sand...

Outside it was freezing cold, but inside her body it was sweltering hot, the heat from their mutual passion was making her body slick with sweat... 

With his every thrusting move her slick belly would touch his hard stomach and the rough material of his shirt would graze her sensitive nipples. The constant simulation was too much for Astha's over heated body. Something like the seeds of a fire storm was building up inside her body but she was unable to name them. To anchor herself more securely against the storm she clutched his sweaty hair in a tight fist...

Shlok's rhythm was getting stronger. His thrusts were now more powerful, hammering inside her, making the bed creak in protest...

Astha had started to pant by then, her head twisting from side to side with the unending agony of the final pleasure, still denied to her. His wet hair slipped from her perspiring fingers and she moved them over his back, trying to find purchase on his shirt. It was wet too with his perspiration and stuck to his body like a second skin. She gave up the struggle and instead wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging like ivy...

The whole bed was creaking now, with their momentum, the springs twanged and the head board thudded against the wall...

She curled her legs tightly around his waist, her lower body lunging in his tight grip to match his rhythm...

He wrapped her long hair like a silken rope around his hand and tugged at them to bring her face upwards towards him. "Look at me, while I make you fall apart", he delivered in a panting voice...

Astha glanced in his eyes, his cold mask had fallen, but his eyes were now revealing an expression of burning lust. Even worse than his cold indifference. Helpless tears welled- up in her eyes, and leaked through their corners, leaving a salty track on her cheeks...

She looked like a pagan, being sacrificed on the altar of passion's god, his altar. Her wild eyes, were red-rimmed with grief but burned with passion's fires, her soul weeping. She stared at him with a look in her eyes that begged but all told him to end her torment...

He bent his mouth to her and put it over her parted lips, taking in her gasping breaths and salty tears, his tongue tangling with hers in a passionate duel...

An earthquake may have come, the earth may have cracked apart, the boulders may have crashed down from the mountains, and the oceans may have flooded the entire world but still they would have gone on...

Shlok pressed a long finger to the slick place between her legs,where they were joined, caressing the little nub of pleasure, causing an extreme electric jolt to hit her entire system... 

Astha pulled her lips away from his mouth, her body bowing backwards in his tight grip. Her spine creaked, her vertebra's protest, and her posture crushed her lower body with his own, so that she could feel every ridged muscle of his abdomen and thighs, embedding on her skin, even through the thick barrier of his clothes...

She was the city of rome, being burned alive, eaten by fire...

Her neck arched back so much that the tips of her hair touched the bed's surface, her mouth opening in a soundless O ...

And he was Nero, the sadistic emperor that had set fire to it, and was now watching her burn to the ground with a cruel satisfaction on his sadistic face...

Shlok leaned closer and closed his mouth over her arched throat, suckling her soft flesh, his panting breath scorching her skin...

A giant hand was twisting her insides, pushing her down into a dark tunnel. She fisted a hand in his hair, trying to not fall, trying to anchor her sinking insides...

But she fell screaming with all her might, a purely animalistic scream. Her neck cords tautened and her breath hitched in her burning lungs and when the heat became too much for them to bear it tore out of her still jerking body, her heart beating like a war drum against her ribs. Someone pulled the plumber on her ecstasy and she came shooting out of the dark tunnel into the light...

Astha's body heaved for the last time against his and then collapsed like house of cards against his chest. Shlok wrapped his arms tightly around her. He was now driving towards his own satisfaction. Her whole body was shaking very hard and she was still panting, trying to control her erratic heartbeat. A volcano had opened up inside her body and the lava of her dark brutal passion had burned her to the core. ...

Shlok gave a last thrust against her unresisting body and with a gasp, collapsed against her. She fell backwards on the bed with his big and heavy body engulfing her tiny frame completely, the combined perspiration from their body mingling together...

Astha didn't know how much time had passed when she woke up. Maybe it was morning, or maybe night. But the first thought that came in her mind was that she was getting late for college and her mother would be waiting downstairs, for her to come down and have breakfast. She tried to get up but winced, as something tugged at her hair, and there was a heavy burden across her waist too pinning her to the bed. She froze, slowly moving her gaze towards the hindrance, to her retreat...

A male arm was draping across her waist, and its owner was lying on his stomach, his face towards her, her hair wrapped around his hand, like a silken rope, even holding her captive in his sleep. Events of the past hours flashed across her mind, making her give a shocked squeak...

With shaking hands she unwound his hand from around her hair and then pushed his heavy arm off her waist. He mumbled in his sleep. She froze, but he didn't wake...

Throwing the blankets away, she scrambled off from the bed, and searched for her pajama bottoms. They were lying on the floor near the foot of the bed. She hurriedly dragged them back on and then turned back to gaze at her sleeping captor, and her teacher in the realm of senses...

His face was towards her, his poise softened in sleep and lower lip jutting out like a Childs vulnerable lip...

But not really a child in wakefulness, but a fully grown male adult, full of an urge to procreate. Who was he, did he have a family, what he was hiding, other than his passionate nature, what was his secrets, she thought pondering over his sleeping form...

And what had she become, that was not her, how had he taken over her mind and body, doing things to her, making her do things to him that she had read about in the novels and then had thought them as indecent. She was a prude, her flirty mask hiding a vulnerable front. But she never knew that there were other things hidden inside her too, such extreme carnal desires. He had reduced her to an animal, just like him...

A strand of dark hair was falling on his forehead, anointing his face with a vulnerable look. Her fingers itched to sweep it back from his brow, but she controlled that foolish urge of her. And shaking her head to dismiss his thoughts from her mind, she tiptoed towards the open door to his bedroom...

She didn't know what time it was, so she searched around for a clock, and found one on the wall of his bedroom. The needles were pointing towards 2.14 a.m of the night. She must be totally exhausted with the love making to sleep for a whole day, she thought, shame burning her face, her thought about surrender, brought a painful colour of humiliation on her face...

A strong urge to flee from his stifling presence, made her hysterical, and she tried to pull the close door with all her might, but it was locked from inside, no doubt with a key. And the key might be with him, in his pocket maybe. She was pondering over whether to go back and search for the key or not, when suddenly someone slid his arms around her waist...

P.S: Do Like And Comment Dearies If You Like The Full Ashlokilicious Dose! TongueWink

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 06 January 2015 at 9:54am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ChattyRachrahmatbegumangelstar98pirate.hunter12ais13495Sumayya_EjazAman3010miaccrazianss1609SajiieSubhashiniiiiiSadh123GoWithTheRhythmavina_radev48Efinah36jhumjhumvj3072-mr-swathinakashavanisrilotuswhitelilyPriya_ShrAvihp_2006hajrbobbiedhillonSahriShrAvidv19Dogan1potomacElationmadhufx9...nim_varcharanyaajsathurajServiana.Biggi.LinsieSurish

Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Great updates
Hot hot hot Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtardv19

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Speechless mahi...totally worth the wait...gifted writer is an understatement...please let us know when u make it big...I am sure you will...Clap...awestruck with ur word choices and the pace of the story...it was the hottest update till date...I felt bad for astha...a gal should never go through what she had been through...shlok is a normal guy with the devil mask...my fear is nothing worse should happen when he falls apart...hmmm.once he avengeS astha ..he will remove the mask...in front of Avdoot I guess...then astha will choose who...am I anywhere close to your storyLOL...awesome update dear...keep up ur good workThumbs Up

Edited by potomac - 05 January 2015 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ss1609mahirmukhtarsrilotusdv19

ChattyRach Newbie
ChattyRach
ChattyRach

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Dearest Mahir!!  Don't ever change Your fab story and your dark demonic Shlok!!! We love him... If i wanted a Sugar Romance i would read something else!! I don't. .. i love your story and the way u write!!! These 2 chapters were fantastic! And despite the way Shlok went around it to begin with he felt something for sure apart from the obvious! ! It was not  just sex for either off them...it was  hot and sensual. The fact that he made her look at him when she fell apart means he cares, he needed her to acknowledge it was him!! Oh yes it does..lol... he just dosen't know it yet. In fact it reminded me off a song by The Veronicas called "You Ruin Me" ( some off the lyrics) .Standing Ovation, You got what u wanted, i guess u won!! You play me like a symphony! play me till your fingers bleed!!!
I Can't wait for the next update and the morning after ... Clap

ss1609mahirmukhtarsrilotuspotomac

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
This is for u my evil queen

Thank u for the double doseWink
I have no words to say.. U beautifully explain the emotions of them Clap
Its beautiful..
I feel pity for astha she already fell down and gt injured plus shlok hurting her physically and mentally..
See one day shlok is going to burn on the fire which he kept for astha...
Poor astha! Planning to run away but as usual she gotCryCry
Waiting to see next confrontation...Wink

Edited by charanyaaj - 06 January 2015 at 1:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarsrilotusSahriShrAvi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Sizzling, seductive, hot erotica bundle!Almost had be completely singed beyond recognition! Excellent! Let the fire burn!

ss1609mahirmukhtarsrilotusdv19

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hot hot hot update...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Go to top