Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 90)

ss1609 Goldie
ss1609
ss1609

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by ss1609

Awwsome mahi!!!! par mein tumse katti hoon yaar... Made us wait 4 long days yaar and a small update too... [B]<font color="#ff0000">It was big dear![;)]But i think i am getting successful in getting my sweet sumi more addicted![}:)][LOL]Will inject a bigger dose next time![}:)][;)]</font>[/B][BR]Chalo maaf karthi hoon par ek condition hai, ek chpt full ashlok ke de de yaar.[BR]Show wale tho nahi dethein tu tho de yaar plzzz... [B]<font color="#ff0000">I did buddy chapter 18 is fully dedicated to only Ashlok. [:$][;)]And you do want to read more about suspense na.[;)]</font>[/B][BR][BR]Awesome update dear and thanks for the pm... [B]<font color="#ff0000">Thank you so much my dear sumi! [:D]And my devilish pleasure buddy![}:)][:$]</font>[/B][BR][BR](uff hate typing on a phone very difficult ) [B]<font color="#ff0000">Yeah me too hate typing on the phone, [8(]it's very difficult but thanks dear [:D]that you are bearing this great difficulty in order to give such lovely comments!</font>[/B][BR](and a big hi to all the gals [:D] sorry guys still on phone[BR]and i know all if gals r mahi's fans and wont miss her ff so im wishing[BR]u all girls a happy new year here and sorry a bit late. join u guys soon.)

mahi dear the update was small i just started reading interestingly and suddenly it ended yaar. And ur not getting successful in getting me addicted to ur ff u have already succeeded dear and its like a need a dose of chpt to have a peaceful sleep so the longer u take the longer i lose my sleep wondering what
is going to happen next, when is this gal gonna update .. U got me addictted dear.
So when is next update..
And a hearty congrats on the promotion dear. Enjoy the new color..

and about ashlok filled 18th chpt thats gone darling im asking for more. Yeh dil mange more kya kare. [:D] [:D]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_radev48

Originally posted by pirate.hunter12

hi mahi sorry for late commenting again was busyCool No problem i'll give you a devilish spanking, my own speciality! Evil SmileROFL

chapter 18:
my wish was granted by my daughter of a devil Evil Smile from start to the end was our only psychotic ashlok LOLEvil Smile Yep my evil new year gift! Evil SmileROFL

when astha throw the tray to shlok was hilarious i already imagined it ROFLROFL but shlok was clever ha he knows what will her wild cat prisoner aka astha  will doEvil SmileEvil Smile so our nirma shlokie made an bargain with astha hmm what would he do but as usual i need to waitDay Dreaming Yeah he'll do many things to her and she'll do many things to him too! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
 when i read your scene where shlok handcuffed astha i remember the story i read hearts aflame the girl was also handcuffed  because she wants to kill the cousin of the boy ROFLROFL You read johanna lindsay too! ShockedROFL There is another one prisoner of my desire by johanna lindsay, where the hero chained the heroine to the bed! Evil SmileLOL
You read Johanna Lindsey too! I'm her die hard fan! I have whole collection of her books in my computer and buddy, i read that story too, prisoner of my desire..don't forget he was chained too when she raped him, her first attempt was too hilarious, she was too innocentROFLROFL...and you know what my story love only once is somewhat like gentle rogue of my fav character James Malory, the most notorious rake, ex pirate and viscount of rydingBlushing if you read it, you will notice it..
i know im late but still happy new year Hug Happy New Year To You Too Dear! Hug
thanx for the PMHug  My evil pleasure buddy! Evil SmileHug 

Yeah me too a die hard fan of johanna lindsay and prisoner of my desire is one of my favourites, yep it was so hilarious when she raped him. LOL

And me too was thinking about your love only once that i know the hero, maybe have read about him somewhere i was very confused, i thought maybe i have read so much about rakes that i am getting mixed up. LOL

Do read Anne Stuart books too, she writes about rakes and dark heroes very well. Wink

my most favourite is a man to call my own and malory series and most fav character is james malory and anthony malory and selig from viking series, and.. oh, the list is long!LOL
i felt pity on the lead girl, Rowena is her name i think because she didn't even want to rape but she was happy that he was the one she raped because he was too handsome, even I have raped him if i got the chanceEvil Smile

honey my shlok is not same as james malory, he was a rake because he do want women, he was seducer, scoundrel and would break heart without feeling guilty but shlok became rake because he is too soft on women not because he want women. Shlok is too good in front of James.

Me too I have read so many books, i don't even recall the titles or authors but will remember the story..

I know her too but never read her stories, will try some of her books..
you try janet dailey she write historical romance also but hers is only west romance while lindsey goes as far as vikings era..

Have read Janet Dailey too! Wink All the amount of books that i have read, i don't even remember some books and authors name too! LOL There is another one heather graham she writes contemporary but have written many historical and of viking era ones. to tell you the truth i love viking era romances. Nordic Gods! WinkLOL

will read her too..me too i love viking era. though i have read only viking era of lindsey and golden age of piracy, and west romance, i'm very fascinated by them...
I mostly love historical romance rather than contemporary onesLOL

Me too crazy about historical romances. Judith McNaught has a very good collection, spirited and witty heroines and reformed rakes. EmbarrassedWink

avina_radev48

whitelily IF-Rockerz
whitelily
whitelily

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Amazing update

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Awwsome mahi!!!! par mein tumse katti hoon yaar... Made us wait 4 long days yaar and a small update too... <font color="#ff0000">It was big dear!WinkBut i think i am getting successful in getting my sweet sumi more addicted!Evil SmileLOLWill inject a bigger dose next time!Evil SmileWink</font>
Chalo maaf karthi hoon par ek condition hai, ek chpt full ashlok ke de de yaar.
Show wale tho nahi dethein tu tho de yaar plzzz... <font color="#ff0000">I did buddy chapter 18 is fully dedicated to only Ashlok. EmbarrassedWinkAnd you do want to read more about suspense na.Wink</font>

Awesome update dear and thanks for the pm... <font color="#ff0000">Thank you so much my dear sumi! Big smileAnd my devilish pleasure buddy!Evil SmileEmbarrassed</font>

(uff hate typing on a phone very difficult ) <font color="#ff0000">Yeah me too hate typing on the phone, Ouchit's very difficult but thanks dear Big smilethat you are bearing this great difficulty in order to give such lovely comments!</font>
(and a big hi to all the gals Big smile sorry guys still on phone
and i know all if gals r mahi's fans and wont miss her ff so im wishing
u all girls a happy new year here and sorry a bit late. join u guys soon.)

mahi dear the update was small i just started reading interestingly and suddenly it ended yaar. And ur not getting successful in getting me addicted to ur ff u have already succeeded dear and its like a need a dose of chpt to have a peaceful sleep so the longer u take the longer i lose my sleep wondering what
is going to happen next, when is this gal gonna update .. U got me addictted dear.
So when is next update..
And a hearty congrats on the promotion dear. Enjoy the new color..

and about ashlok filled 18th chpt thats gone darling im asking for more. Yeh dil mange more kya kare. Big smile Big smile

Thank you so much sumi, Hug it's you fans love that encourages me to write more! Wink
Will give you a bigger update next, or will try to update two chapters. Will post them the day after tommorrow. Wink 
And thanks dear for wishing me and liking my writing so much, and giving such lovely comments! Big smile

ss1609

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitelily

Amazing update

Thanks dear! Big smile
pirate.hunter12 Groupbie
pirate.hunter12
pirate.hunter12

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

hi mahi sorry for late commenting again was busyCool No problem i'll give you a devilish spanking, my own speciality! Evil SmileROFL

chapter 18:
my wish was granted by my daughter of a devil Evil Smile from start to the end was our only psychotic ashlok LOLEvil Smile Yep my evil new year gift! Evil SmileROFL
i loved your new year gift after all the psychotic couple will start their challenge let's who will win can't wait anymore LOLLOLDay Dreaming
when astha throw the tray to shlok was hilarious i already imagined it ROFLROFL but shlok was clever ha he knows what will her wild cat prisoner aka astha  will doEvil SmileEvil Smile so our nirma shlokie made an bargain with astha hmm what would he do but as usual i need to waitDay Dreaming Yeah he'll do many things to her and she'll do many things to him too! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
having nirma thoughts already LOLLOL i hope i can handle it on future EmbarrassedROFLROFL
 when i read your scene where shlok handcuffed astha i remember the story i read hearts aflame the girl was also handcuffed  because she wants to kill the cousin of the boy ROFLROFL You read johanna lindsay too! ShockedROFL There is another one prisoner of my desire by johanna lindsay, where the hero chained the heroine to the bed! Evil SmileLOL
yap i'm her no. 1 fan her books are very entertaining mostly the boys are so damn alpha malesROFLROFL but my fav. book is A Man To Call My Own i have raped that bookROFLROFL specially chapter 28BlushingNuke and from the series my very fav is viking series they are so cool LOLLOL no i haven't read that book yet but for now i'm still reading Surrender My Love Evil Smile but i heard from rajit how the girl raped the boy and how the boy took revenge from girl LOLLOLLOL you also read Midnight Kisses by Kimberly Raye it's also funny mostly the robotLOLLOL

Edited by pirate.hunter12 - 04 January 2015 at 6:55pm
avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

chapter 18:

You read Johanna Lindsey too! I'm her die hard fan! I have whole collection of her books in my computer and buddy, i read that story too, prisoner of my desire..don't forget he was chained too when she raped him, her first attempt was too hilarious, she was too innocentROFLROFL...and you know what my story love only once is somewhat like gentle rogue of my fav character James Malory, the most notorious rake, ex pirate and viscount of rydingBlushing if you read it, you will notice it..

Yeah me too a die hard fan of johanna lindsay and prisoner of my desire is one of my favourites, yep it was so hilarious when she raped him. LOL

And me too was thinking about your love only once that i know the hero, maybe have read about him somewhere i was very confused, i thought maybe i have read so much about rakes that i am getting mixed up. LOL

Do read Anne Stuart books too, she writes about rakes and dark heroes very well. Wink

my most favourite is a man to call my own and malory series and most fav character is james malory and anthony malory and selig from viking series, and.. oh, the list is long!LOL
i felt pity on the lead girl, Rowena is her name i think because she didn't even want to rape but she was happy that he was the one she raped because he was too handsome, even I have raped him if i got the chanceEvil Smile

honey my shlok is not same as james malory, he was a rake because he do want women, he was seducer, scoundrel and would break heart without feeling guilty but shlok became rake because he is too soft on women not because he want women. Shlok is too good in front of James.

Me too I have read so many books, i don't even recall the titles or authors but will remember the story..

I know her too but never read her stories, will try some of her books..
you try janet dailey she write historical romance also but hers is only west romance while lindsey goes as far as vikings era..

Have read Janet Dailey too! Wink All the amount of books that i have read, i don't even remember some books and authors name too! LOL There is another one heather graham she writes contemporary but have written many historical and of viking era ones. to tell you the truth i love viking era romances. Nordic Gods! WinkLOL

will read her too..me too i love viking era. though i have read only viking era of lindsey and golden age of piracy, and west romance, i'm very fascinated by them...
I mostly love historical romance rather than contemporary onesLOL

Me too crazy about historical romances. Judith McNaught has a very good collection, spirited and witty heroines and reformed rakes. EmbarrassedWink

will try her too Big smile

mahirmukhtar

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Next update!

mahirmukhtar

Go to top