Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 88)

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by avina_radev48

Chapter 18

Awesome update, my evil witch Hug Thanks rajit! Evil Smile
It was truly a devil's bargain, i know what he'll
use to break her spirit, dose of seduction Wink Yep how really good you understand me now! Evil SmileLOL
I understand you perfectly you know, my evil witchWinkWinkLOLLOL
Loved astha's fierce nature, loved it when she threw the food tray on his face, good for you psycho!
Poor her, she tried to escape but psycho outsmarted her..better luck nxt tym.. Yep she'll fight with her last breath! I won't let her surrender easily! Evil SmileWink But Shlok will too try every trick in his book to bend her to his will! Ouch
no trick will work unless you are determined, i don't want her to lose her determination
I still hate shlok because he is doing nothing against avdhoot but against astha and kalindi..it makes him no less than avdhoot..ofcourse asthu will make him understand that.. He is a dark hero buddy ofcourse you won't love him! Evil SmileLOLLOL
You bet! I never will even if he become a saint in front of meAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=avina_radev48]Chapter 19

Another lovely update buddy.. Thank you so much rajit! Hug
So avdhoot has another partner in crime along wuth siddarth, how many are them? Many! LOL
i'll go madConfused
Astha started her dramas, will wait to see if he'll tend to her wounds.. Yeah she is a number one manipulator and Shlok doesn't know still, she is more like him in many habits! Evil SmileLOL
will wait to see how she manipulates himWinkLOL if he is a masterplayer then astha is one step ahead of him
Am I reading properly? Psycho laughed?! Not his usual evil smile? He have other feelings? Yes you read properly! LOL They both are changing! EmbarrassedLOL
Avdhoot ki phat rahi hai ROFL 
Just wait buddy Avdhoot ka dhol bhi bajay ga! I'm a sadist remember! Evil SmileROFL
That's what I'm doing, waiting and waiting, i don't know till whenLOLLOL
Waitin for more..
Update soon.. Will update soon buddy can't let you go without feeding my evil dose! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
Do update soon..i don't miss my dose, it's harmful for healthLOLLOL
[/
QUOTE]

mahirmukhtar

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
un res 83

mahirmukhtar

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pirate.hunter12

hi mahi sorry for late commenting again was busyCool No problem i'll give you a devilish spanking, my own speciality! Evil SmileROFL

chapter 18:
my wish was granted by my daughter of a devil Evil Smile from start to the end was our only psychotic ashlok LOLEvil Smile Yep my evil new year gift! Evil SmileROFL

when astha throw the tray to shlok was hilarious i already imagined it ROFLROFL but shlok was clever ha he knows what will her wild cat prisoner aka astha  will doEvil SmileEvil Smile so our nirma shlokie made an bargain with astha hmm what would he do but as usual i need to waitDay Dreaming Yeah he'll do many things to her and she'll do many things to him too! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
 when i read your scene where shlok handcuffed astha i remember the story i read hearts aflame the girl was also handcuffed  because she wants to kill the cousin of the boy ROFLROFL You read johanna lindsay too! ShockedROFL There is another one prisoner of my desire by johanna lindsay, where the hero chained the heroine to the bed! Evil SmileLOL
You read Johanna Lindsey too! I'm her die hard fan! I have whole collection of her books in my computer and buddy, i read that story too, prisoner of my desire..don't forget he was chained too when she raped him, her first attempt was too hilarious, she was too innocentROFLROFL...and you know what my story love only once is somewhat like gentle rogue of my fav character James Malory, the most notorious rake, ex pirate and viscount of rydingBlushing if you read it, you will notice it..
i know im late but still happy new year Hug Happy New Year To You Too Dear! Hug
thanx for the PMHug  My evil pleasure buddy! Evil SmileHug 

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_radev48

Originally posted by pirate.hunter12

hi mahi sorry for late commenting again was busyCool No problem i'll give you a devilish spanking, my own speciality! Evil SmileROFL

chapter 18:
my wish was granted by my daughter of a devil Evil Smile from start to the end was our only psychotic ashlok LOLEvil Smile Yep my evil new year gift! Evil SmileROFL

when astha throw the tray to shlok was hilarious i already imagined it ROFLROFL but shlok was clever ha he knows what will her wild cat prisoner aka astha  will doEvil SmileEvil Smile so our nirma shlokie made an bargain with astha hmm what would he do but as usual i need to waitDay Dreaming Yeah he'll do many things to her and she'll do many things to him too! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
 when i read your scene where shlok handcuffed astha i remember the story i read hearts aflame the girl was also handcuffed  because she wants to kill the cousin of the boy ROFLROFL You read johanna lindsay too! ShockedROFL There is another one prisoner of my desire by johanna lindsay, where the hero chained the heroine to the bed! Evil SmileLOL
You read Johanna Lindsey too! I'm her die hard fan! I have whole collection of her books in my computer and buddy, i read that story too, prisoner of my desire..don't forget he was chained too when she raped him, her first attempt was too hilarious, she was too innocentROFLROFL...and you know what my story love only once is somewhat like gentle rogue of my fav character James Malory, the most notorious rake, ex pirate and viscount of rydingBlushing if you read it, you will notice it..
i know im late but still happy new year Hug Happy New Year To You Too Dear! Hug
thanx for the PMHug  My evil pleasure buddy! Evil SmileHug 

Yeah me too a die hard fan of johanna lindsay and prisoner of my desire is one of my favourites, yep it was so hilarious when she raped him. LOL

And me too was thinking about your love only once that i know the hero, maybe have read about him somewhere i was very confused, i thought maybe i have read so much about rakes that i am getting mixed up. LOL

Do read Anne Stuart books too, she writes about rakes and dark heroes very well. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48Subhashiniiiii

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

U nailed the Poem Very well Thumbs Up..Its deliberates The Status of Avadhoot Ouch Thanks dear! WinkYou feeling sorry for Avdhoot! TongueLOL
Ramlal Followed Shlok instructions and he spoken only the details 
that Shlok want convey them...I wonder How ths ramlaal Connected to Shlok did he related to his Family in anyways Confused  thats he obeying Shlok Knowing Avadhoot is Cruel tooDead Shlok is a gangster, and Ramlal is loyal to Shlok, Shlok is like a son to him, and gangsters are of two types, one who can kill for your boss and the other one who kills their own boss, no middle person.
Okey Now my Doubt cleared that Avadhoot Loves his Daughter  Sleepy Torn and Blooded cloths...Jarroor Shlok ne Chicken ko Mardiya Hoga aur Uski blood Cloths ko lagadiya Hoga LOL 
He doesn't have to kill a chicken you know he is a softie at heart! ROFL he can always take blood from blood bank! Evil SmileWink
He remains still that incident he Seeing Astha in her postion ...
Yes Master Player come to his knees now..Shlok is succeed some extent ...
Love the Pic Thumbs Up Thanks dear! Big smile
Come to  Ashlok What Shlok didn't Seduced her instead he behaved with her harm lessly Heart. ..You will hate me in the next update! OuchLOL
its surprising ..I thought Its They try win their Bet together Cry ..Cheater MahiAngry You'll see how they try to win soon! Embarrassed
Any Way one positive Vibe come From Shlok he mesummarised with beauty of Astha for few minuets but he remember who is she is  Angry Yeah he won't forget it soon! Evil SmileLOL
Astha Go girl Devil Melting do some more tricky so he can fall for u Embarrassed She can always seduce him! EmbarrassedWink But she won't do that and will do the something completely opposite! She is ulty khopri you know! ConfusedLOL
haha She wanted to go Loo ..The entire situation remainds me The Transporter Scene

I have to Pee otherwise i will do into Ur car ..Like that Astha warned him ROFL
Oh i didn't watched that scene, i only saw one part of transporter, the first one. Tongue
I think Astha not Thinking about at perticular time Run away From him..its Long term Plan ..she Planned short term Plan to escaping his seduction Evil Smile which makes her weak infront of him Yep Wink what r u eating nowadays subhashini,LOL you are stealing my thoughts! LOLLOL
Any Way Lets see what will Happen if she busted ..eagrously waitining for Next Update Day Dreaming  Yeah will update soon buddy! Wink

Subhashiniiiii

ravani Senior Member
ravani
ravani

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by i_m_aastha

When will you update. Chocopie...

I think midnight or tommorrow early morning! Depends when the chap finishes. I am taking little breaks while writing it! WinkAnd wow dear you called me chocopie thanks!Wink

You know. I was buttering u... Wink

mahirmukhtar

ravani Senior Member
ravani
ravani

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Lovely update...avdhoot has 3 more partner in crime...he is deserving what he did in past...but mystery is what had happen to shloks family...astha is spirited girl finding plans to escape his abducted...waiting for the next ...what will happen in bathroom ...forget to add shook is slowly and unknowingly falling for asthas beauty but the that she is a avdhoots daughter is not letting him...

mahirmukhtar

Go to top