Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 87)

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yep evil queen im becoming evil its because i started to love this shlok Embarrassed
I think shlok wont torture her more once he realised his feelings...
One more thing, the person who is supporting crime should be punished first than the criminal...
I hope shlok will teach all a good lesson...
Oops sorry when will u update next part?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Yep evil queen im becoming evil its because i started to love this shlok Embarrassed
I think shlok wont torture her more once he realised his feelings... Me too love him! EmbarrassedLOL
One more thing, the person who is supporting crime should be punished first than the criminal... Yep they all will be punished in each of their time! Evil Smile Shlok had waited for 24 yrz for his revenge he is a master player he won't leave anyone of them alone! 
I hope shlok will teach all a good lesson...
Oops sorry when will u update next part? Day after tommorrow! Tongue 
pirate.hunter12 Groupbie
pirate.hunter12
pirate.hunter12

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
hi mahi sorry for late commenting again was busyCool

chapter 18:
my wish was granted by my daughter of a devil Evil Smile from start to the end was our only psychotic ashlok LOLEvil Smile

when astha throw the tray to shlok was hilarious i already imagined it ROFLROFL but shlok was clever ha he knows what will her wild cat prisoner aka astha  will doEvil SmileEvil Smile so our nirma shlokie made an bargain with astha hmm what would he do but as usual i need to waitDay Dreaming
 when i read your scene where shlok handcuffed astha i remember the story i read hearts aflame the girl was also handcuffed  because she wants to kill the cousin of the boy ROFLROFL

i know im late but still happy new year Hug
thanx for the PMHug

mahirmukhtar

pirate.hunter12 Groupbie
pirate.hunter12
pirate.hunter12

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
chapter 19:
wohoo avdooth's downfall he deserve it Angry
awesome update avdooth is clueless he doesn't know that astha is fine Evil Smile i like that part now he feel the pain that shlok went throughEvil Smile

somebody is throwing fire questions and the answerer is busy drooling over our wild vixenROFLROFLROFL so shlok atleast noticed astha's beauty rather than torturing her Embarrassed poor astha fell i hope she is fine Wink
shlok is very good gambler e knows how he will defeat his opponentClap
even the author also know how pull the readersROFLROFLROFL

thanx for the PMHug
do update soonHug

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pirate.hunter12

hi mahi sorry for late commenting again was busyCool No problem i'll give you a devilish spanking, my own speciality! Evil SmileROFL

chapter 18:
my wish was granted by my daughter of a devil Evil Smile from start to the end was our only psychotic ashlok LOLEvil Smile Yep my evil new year gift! Evil SmileROFL

when astha throw the tray to shlok was hilarious i already imagined it ROFLROFL but shlok was clever ha he knows what will her wild cat prisoner aka astha  will doEvil SmileEvil Smile so our nirma shlokie made an bargain with astha hmm what would he do but as usual i need to waitDay Dreaming Yeah he'll do many things to her and she'll do many things to him too! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
 when i read your scene where shlok handcuffed astha i remember the story i read hearts aflame the girl was also handcuffed  because she wants to kill the cousin of the boy ROFLROFL You read johanna lindsay too! ShockedROFL There is another one prisoner of my desire by johanna lindsay, where the hero chained the heroine to the bed! Evil SmileLOL

i know im late but still happy new year Hug Happy New Year To You Too Dear! Hug
thanx for the PMHug  My evil pleasure buddy! Evil SmileHug 
hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Amazing update buddyHug But it was short..Cry and I scrolled down for more but got sad when I saw that it ended thereCry

Its ok dear..I will wait for the next updateBig smile

Aastha is one smart girl..I just love her "never say die" attitude..Tongue The way she was speaking with ShlokClap

I guess she is going to hit him with that soap bar by throwing it at himLOL I don't know if I am right..Embarrassed

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Amazing update buddyHug Thank you so much Naina! Big smileBut it was short..Cry and I scrolled down for more but got sad when I saw that it ended thereCry

Its ok dear..I will wait for the next updateBig smile Will try to give a bigger one buddy next time! Wink

Aastha is one smart girl..I just love her "never say die" attitude..Tongue The way she was speaking with ShlokClap Yeah she is bold and confident! Wink

I guess she is going to hit him with that soap bar by throwing it at himLOL I don't know if I am right..Embarrassed
No dear she won't hit him now, because she knows what happens when she hits him. Embarrassed LOLShe will plan her escape now! Embarrassed

hp_2006

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pirate.hunter12

chapter 19:
wohoo avdooth's downfall he deserve it Angry 
Yep liked writing about it! I'm sadistic as you know! Evil SmileLOL
awesome update avdooth is clueless he doesn't know that astha is fine Evil Smile i like that part now he feel the pain that shlok went throughEvil Smile Yeah he is thinking that Shlok has done something to her! And he is remembering his own sins now. 

somebody is throwing fire questions and the answerer is busy drooling over our wild vixenROFLROFLROFL so shlok atleast noticed astha's beauty rather than torturing her Embarrassed poor astha fell i hope she is fine Wink She is number one manipulator, just like him! Evil Smile You'll see! Wink
shlok is very good gambler e knows how he will defeat his opponentClap Yep he is a master player! Evil Smile
even the author also know how pull the readersROFLROFLROFL Yeah that i know! With my evil hook! Evil SmileROFL

thanx for the PMHug My sadistic pleasure buddy! Evil SmileLOL
do update soonHug Will do buddy! Wink

Go to top