Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 86)

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by crazian

Awesome update MahiClapAvdhoot is loosing his own game...Waiting to see what happens with aastha...Poor her she is trying to get out of the devil's trap...can't wait to read more mahi...awesome workClap

Thank you so much Hug Shruthi! Astha is really trapped in the devil's den but she is spirited, bold and confident and Shlok still don't know what he had brought down on himself. WinkLOL

Yup mahi i like ur version of aastha who is gonna make shlok weakWinkhe desreves all that is in store for himEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss1609

Awwsome mahi!!!! par mein tumse katti hoon yaar... Made us wait 4 long days yaar and a small update too... It was big dear! Wink But i think i am getting successful in getting my sweet sumi more addicted! Evil SmileLOL Will inject a bigger dose next time! Evil SmileWink
Chalo maaf karthi hoon par ek condition hai, ek chpt full ashlok ke de de yaar.
Show wale tho nahi dethein tu tho de yaar plzzz... I did buddy chapter 18 is fully dedicated to only Ashlok. EmbarrassedWink And you do want to read more about suspense na. Wink

Awesome update dear and thanks for the pm... Thank you so much my dear sumi! Big smile And my devilish pleasure buddy! Evil SmileEmbarrassed

(uff hate typing on a phone very difficult ) Yeah me too hate typing on the phone, Ouch it's very difficult but thanks dear Big smile that you are bearing this great difficulty in order to give such lovely comments!
(and a big hi to all the gals Big smile sorry guys still on phone
and i know all if gals r mahi's fans and wont miss her ff so im wishing
u all girls a happy new year here and sorry a bit late. join u guys soon.)

ss1609

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Brilliant update Clap Thank you so much Mira! Hug
I like how Shlok is slowly feeling something else than just a hatred. Maybe he doesn't even realize himself but he is started falling for Astha. Yep he is! Wink
But what happened to Astha? Was the fall another plot form Astha or did she really slip? In a way I hope it was a a plot but I am afraid of what happens when Shlok realizes it..his is short-tempered Ouch You'll see that in next update! Wink
If she really slip, I hope she is fine. Yep she will be, but a little bit bruised! Ouch

By the way... I slipped too at my work. I have a huge bruise in my forehead. I look terrible and  have a minor headache. You know; probably only I can almost knock myself unconscious stepping out of the ambulance LOL  Ohh! are you all right now buddy! You really into my ff! OuchLOL

Update soon! Will do dear! Wink

-mr-

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Brilliant Mahi..ClapClapClap Thanks Honey! Big smile
U r wicked mahi LOLwho got me addicted to ur ransacked heart...as soon as I see ur pm I will read that before proceeding to any other job,,,u r a bad girl mahi..LOLlook at me ..addicted badly
first u scared me with his devlishness and now u r showing his tenderness.. Yep i am, an evil queen you know, LOL told you would twist your insides! Evil SmileLOL

I was waiting for my holidays to be over to frame a proper reply to u..as I felt if I write one instantly it will not justify..what I am feeling.. Thanks dear loving your comments! Wink
Loved the stubbornness in astha ..please keep her like that itself. Not bending down to his desires easily..then only he will realize there r such woman too in this world...who would not dance to his tunes. Loved the last chapter where some cracks happened in his cold self...showed some emotions.. Yep he thinks he can broke her, but even if he completely broke her she will rise again, she is not going to surrender. She know what she wants. Wink
Waiting for more... Will update soon buddy, Wink can't let you live without an another evil dose you know! Evil SmileLOL
Mahi this is my wish ..he realizes his mistakes  before it's too late...as its imp for him to realize he is making her same as his dear ones by doing this.by doing this he is becoming avdhoot...astha already has a soft corner for him as she can't see him suffer..loved the way story is shaping up...u r a phata ka mahi where were u before... Yeah i was here but was sharpening my claws! Evil SmileLOL
Waiting for next one .. Will do buddy soon! Wink
Forgot one thing mahi the pictures it's captures the essence of story ...mindblowing mahi... Thank you so much honey Big smile the pics, quotes and the poems, they are a hint for the reader! Wink

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 04 January 2015 at 2:10am

Sajiie

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Unres on page 82

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy198

loving the mystery.. when will they fall in love ? *being hopeful*, :-P

Love your way of writing...
happy new year 2015 !

Thank you so much dear for your appreciation! Big smile And a happy new year to you too buddy! Hug
Yep they have already started the journey towards love! Wink

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by Fimiramak

Brilliant update Clap Thank you so much Mira! Hug
I like how Shlok is slowly feeling something else than just a hatred. Maybe he doesn't even realize himself but he is started falling for Astha. Yep he is! Wink
But what happened to Astha? Was the fall another plot form Astha or did she really slip? In a way I hope it was a a plot but I am afraid of what happens when Shlok realizes it..his is short-tempered Ouch You'll see that in next update! Wink
If she really slip, I hope she is fine. Yep she will be, but a little bit bruised! Ouch

By the way... I slipped too at my work. I have a huge bruise in my forehead. I look terrible and  have a minor headache. You know; probably only I can almost knock myself unconscious stepping out of the ambulance LOL  Ohh! are you all right now buddy! You really into my ff! OuchLOL 
Yes, I am okay, it looks much worse than it is. Guys from the fire department were laughing like maniacs (they are in the same building) when they saw that nothing serious happened. Just a big bruise. And it happened yesterday morning, and was my own fault; we were in a hurry, there was a winter storm with lots of snow and frozen ice... Ouch
AND YES, I am hooked to this story!
A minor bruise is not preventing me to come to the forum!

Update soon! Will do dear! Wink Waiting, waiting...
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Thank u for the update evil queenSmile My evil pleasure buddy! Evil Smile
Nice update and i loved it...Wink Thanks charanya! Big smile
I feel like shlok started to feel something for astha...Heart Yep you felt right! Wink
Astha started her plan to escape from him...
But mahir please dont let her go from him...Ouch Don't worry buddy she won't! Wink And you know dear that you are becoming a devil too Evil Smile you want more torture for her! Evil SmileLOL Very good my pupil! Evil SmileLOL
Btw u said four are sitting together one is avdhoot and next ankush what abt the other two? They are his servants in crime, they are new so don't know what happened in the past. 
Who are they?
I have a other question...
It seems like so many people together destroyed his family like angie's father, ankush and alll No angie's father doesn't know about his past crimes he is only a corrupt police commissioner who is protecting Avdhoot from getting his just punishment from law. And don't worry Shlok will take revenge from everyone but as Ankush has no family to target that's why he is left by Shlok for later revenge. 
Then why shlok is targetting avdhoot alone... Avdhoot is the boss, the master mind behind the crime that's why he is being targeted first. You'll get more revelations about other partners too in future updates! 
Update soon...

Go to top