Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 79)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Update Stern Smile

Won't be able to my vanilla pudding! I think midnight! Confused Because you see i'm writing it and i am stuck in the mid haven't even seen today's episode till now! Cry
No probs Mahi today u r too busy Answering in so many theards no rush take u r time BuddySmile

Aww so sweet of you Subhashini to understand! Hug Love you buddy! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subhashiniiiiidv19

AlbusDumbeldore IF-Dazzler
AlbusDumbeldore
AlbusDumbeldore

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
After so many days I am visiting EBP forum I was going through sll the pages and I opened this thread to read.
I really like to read dark ff.
I read all the chapters in one go.
Hats off to you girl.
I am in awe of your writing.
You can write it so well.
Just amazing.
Can you please pm me

mahirmukhtardv19

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

i better stay sane! 
Yep you better stay stane because i will try my best to make you insane! Evil SmileLOL
Answer me, who will fall first? Writer's devilish secret buddy! Evil SmileLOL
Who is she?Shocked My ghost dear! Evil SmileLOL 

You total mad!! Yep no doubt! Evil SmileTongue
okay, leave it. I'll bang you, if it is Aastha who falls for him, first!Angry If i make them both fall in love at the same time then who'll you bang jessie! Me or Astha? Evil SmileROFL

Can these both, at a time?Wacko i never knewStern Smile
It will be you, moreEvil Smile Want Shlok to beg her Day Dreaming
Jhotti lair Mahi she is distracting she is not gonna fall at sametime ..keeping us in Dark

mahirmukhtardv19

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akashavani

MAHI...As you promised. ...darker into hell or forbidden dark pleasures  ...with twists more intriguing  and compkex...loving it ...took a lot of time to answer...cause of problems...TFS ..PM ME .
Loved Your poem ...and it relates more and First to Shlok Himself..(.more thsn Astha's  ...who  is also bargaining  with the devil. Not shlok ...but only to capture it ...by its tail...with courage and spirit ...which can never be broken like body ...but only can be broken by evil deeds itself...and  that  is why  the Evil Devil has empty eyes ...No Soul ...)...Shlok's  Bargain with the devil...the broken child...his inner  Demons toying with him...playing with His Flaws making him feel guilty ...through His exiled  memories of not being able to save his family ...making him feel ...worthless...helpless...Alone ...wanting to stop the devil from owning him...So whenever ...the devil calls out to him...making him do its evil bidding ...and evil deeds ...bending him to its will through Anger torment and revenge ...The Soul of Shlok is crying out in ...Pain and Shame... ...And So wanting to find ...A Way Out ...An Escape ...from inner demons or the Devil's  Call...SO SHLOK now decided  to seal the Bargain with the Devil ...once and for all...through Revenge and Red Blood ...Avenging His family snd  Himself . ..by now Heaping ...,ALL The PAIN AND SHAME...on ASTHA...through His own wzy of ...bending her to his will and make her beg for mercy...and BY Awakening Her Dark Desires too...braking her spirit  ...and then laying  Guilt on Avadhoot  for his own daughters plight . ...her father who  was responsible  for ...His fsmily's  Demise  and  His own Hell.

But Astha ...who though innocent and Childish...or maybe because of that very   innocence   ...and has love and positivity on her side ...saw SHLOK'S  Deep  Pain and Shame ..in His Eyes. ..through which ...The broken child of Shlok  trapped inside ...The Hell of exiled  memories ...,by the devil tormenting him  and making him do its  own evil deeds ...was calling out to ...,Astha to save  e him ...from his inner demons...and pull him out ...of hell.

Astha who is courageous and Spirited ..A Good Soul ... ...cause She had no inner demons ...except  her own Natural Deep Desires... ..she was not aware of till now ...which were wakened ...by Shlok ..and so didn't  understand. ...that they were not evil...only forbidden pleasures...needing control...and most probably  ...Love ...to be savoured to the full ...leading to heaven itself ...Got scared of Shlok's  control and power over her body ...making it traitor...BUT definitely  not on Astha's  soul and spirit...So sealed the bargain with Shlok...A BARGAIN WITH THE DEVIL...She sensed ...unaware ...but also was puloed towards ..,SHLOK...not only in desire ...but also ...was pulled towards ...Shlok's  call of help ...which needed her soul ...to save him...from hell ...and Especially  ...the Devil holding him ...in Bargain.

I remembered. ...Nicholas cage movie ...The ghost rider...and his Bargain  with the Devil...to save his father ...which he finally  conquers in the end ...,..and uses it for good .and against the devil ..for his ...Lady Love ...and Love .

Thank you so much vani loved each and every word of your comment! Big smile I just love the way you give your views! I eagerly await for your lovely comments every time. You understand each and every point so well that why is it there and why is it happening!

I wrote that eye lock of Ashlok for a purpose, so readers would know that what Shlok is feeling, he is too in pain. And he is fighting with his inner demons just like you said. He wants her to save him, to bring him out of his hell, if he is burning her in the hell, then he is burning in the same hell too...

And you are right i wrote that chapter and named it the devil's bargain after that movie, the ghost rider, it's one of my fav movie where the heroine understood him, and his deal with the devil and still loved him as a monster, I am greatly inspired by that movie and i loved Nicholas Cage in that avatar...

Thank you once again dear vani, reading your comments and views, is always a great pleasure for me i always enjoy them immensely! Big smile
OMG writer and reader how u get words for huge commenting

mahirmukhtardv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akashavani

MAHI...As you promised. ...darker into hell or forbidden dark pleasures  ...with twists more intriguing  and compkex...loving it ...took a lot of time to answer...cause of problems...TFS ..PM ME .
Loved Your poem ...and it relates more and First to Shlok Himself..(.more thsn Astha's  ...who  is also bargaining  with the devil. Not shlok ...but only to capture it ...by its tail...with courage and spirit ...which can never be broken like body ...but only can be broken by evil deeds itself...and  that  is why  the Evil Devil has empty eyes ...No Soul ...)...Shlok's  Bargain with the devil...the broken child...his inner  Demons toying with him...playing with His Flaws making him feel guilty ...through His exiled  memories of not being able to save his family ...making him feel ...worthless...helpless...Alone ...wanting to stop the devil from owning him...So whenever ...the devil calls out to him...making him do its evil bidding ...and evil deeds ...bending him to its will through Anger torment and revenge ...The Soul of Shlok is crying out in ...Pain and Shame... ...And So wanting to find ...A Way Out ...An Escape ...from inner demons or the Devil's  Call...SO SHLOK now decided  to seal the Bargain with the Devil ...once and for all...through Revenge and Red Blood ...Avenging His family snd  Himself . ..by now Heaping ...,ALL The PAIN AND SHAME...on ASTHA...through His own wzy of ...bending her to his will and make her beg for mercy...and BY Awakening Her Dark Desires too...braking her spirit  ...and then laying  Guilt on Avadhoot  for his own daughters plight . ...her father who  was responsible  for ...His fsmily's  Demise  and  His own Hell.

But Astha ...who though innocent and Childish...or maybe because of that very   innocence   ...and has love and positivity on her side ...saw SHLOK'S  Deep  Pain and Shame ..in His Eyes. ..through which ...The broken child of Shlok  trapped inside ...The Hell of exiled  memories ...,by the devil tormenting him  and making him do its  own evil deeds ...was calling out to ...,Astha to save  e him ...from his inner demons...and pull him out ...of hell.

Astha who is courageous and Spirited ..A Good Soul ... ...cause She had no inner demons ...except  her own Natural Deep Desires... ..she was not aware of till now ...which were wakened ...by Shlok ..and so didn't  understand. ...that they were not evil...only forbidden pleasures...needing control...and most probably  ...Love ...to be savoured to the full ...leading to heaven itself ...Got scared of Shlok's  control and power over her body ...making it traitor...BUT definitely  not on Astha's  soul and spirit...So sealed the bargain with Shlok...A BARGAIN WITH THE DEVIL...She sensed ...unaware ...but also was puloed towards ..,SHLOK...not only in desire ...but also ...was pulled towards ...Shlok's  call of help ...which needed her soul ...to save him...from hell ...and Especially  ...the Devil holding him ...in Bargain.

I remembered. ...Nicholas cage movie ...The ghost rider...and his Bargain  with the Devil...to save his father ...which he finally  conquers in the end ...,..and uses it for good .and against the devil ..for his ...Lady Love ...and Love .

Thank you so much vani loved each and every word of your comment! Big smile I just love the way you give your views! I eagerly await for your lovely comments every time. You understand each and every point so well that why is it there and why is it happening!

I wrote that eye lock of Ashlok for a purpose, so readers would know that what Shlok is feeling, he is too in pain. And he is fighting with his inner demons just like you said. He wants her to save him, to bring him out of his hell, if he is burning her in the hell, then he is burning in the same hell too...

And you are right i wrote that chapter and named it the devil's bargain after that movie, the ghost rider, it's one of my fav movie where the heroine understood him, and his deal with the devil and still loved him as a monster, I am greatly inspired by that movie and i loved Nicholas Cage in that avatar...

Thank you once again dear vani, reading your comments and views, is always a great pleasure for me i always enjoy them immensely! Big smile
OMG writer and reader how u get words for huge commenting
I will tell u a secret..

Still now..I hv not learnt to write a comment property..

Subhashiniiiiimahirmukhtar

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Update Stern Smile

Won't be able to my vanilla pudding! I think midnight! Confused Because you see i'm writing it and i am stuck in the mid haven't even seen today's episode till now! Cry
No probs Mahi today u r too busy Answering in so many theards no rush take u r time BuddySmile
subs.. is ur Nick name black foreat. Or frech fries.  Or nawabi biryani..

Subhashiniiiiimahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Update Stern Smile

subs.. is ur Nick name black foreat. Or frech fries.  Or nawabi biryani..

OOH! Deepa you've made me hungry! I love biryani! Tongue

Subhashiniiiiidv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjipankaj

After so many days I am visiting EBP forum I was going through sll the pages and I opened this thread to read.
I really like to read dark ff.
I read all the chapters in one go.
Hats off to you girl.
I am in awe of your writing.
You can write it so well.
Just amazing.
Can you please pm me

Thank you so much dear! Big smile Thanks a lot for your appreciation! Hug
And will pm you buddy! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Subhashiniiiii

Go to top