Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 75)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

i better stay sane! 
Yep you better stay stane because i will try my best to make you insane! Evil SmileLOL
Answer me, who will fall first? Writer's devilish secret buddy! Evil SmileLOL
Who is she?Shocked My ghost dear! Evil SmileLOL 

You total mad!! Yep no doubt! Evil SmileTongue
okay, leave it. I'll bang you, if it is Aastha who falls for him, first!Angry If i make them both fall in love at the same time then who'll you bang jessie! Me or Astha? Evil SmileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SubhashiniiiiiElation

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged

i better stay sane! 
Yep you better stay stane because i will try my best to make you insane! Evil SmileLOL
Answer me, who will fall first? Writer's devilish secret buddy! Evil SmileLOL
Who is she?Shocked My ghost dear! Evil SmileLOL 

You total mad!! Yep no doubt! Evil SmileTongue
okay, leave it. I'll bang you, if it is Aastha who falls for him, first!Angry If i make them both fall in love at the same time then who'll you bang jessie! Me or Astha? Evil SmileROFL

Can these both, at a time?Wacko i never knewStern Smile
It will be you, moreEvil Smile Want Shlok to beg her Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

ravani Senior Member
ravani
ravani

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Day by day i am falling for your story...many secrets are yet to be revealed...nice update...will wait for next...

Subhashiniiiiimahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_m_aastha

Day by day i am falling for your story...many secrets are yet to be revealed...nice update...will wait for next...

Thank you so much dear! Big smile And it's my devilish job to make you fall for it more! Wink
Will update soon buddy! Wink

Subhashiniiiiidv19

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Ashlok Dark FF
        My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 18

The Devil's Bargain

As each day ends, and darkness draws,

The devil toys, with all my flaws,

I'm helpless, alone, a worthless mess,

A broken child, he must address.

I've tempted when he calls my name,

A way out, an escape, an end to shame,

To make it feel a lot less real,

A deal with the devil, in blood must I seal

You obviously don't have my soul ~ or you wouldn't be trying to make deals ~

Daniel Nayeri, Another Faust

, his dark eyes were staring at her with an unfathomable expression in them...

Astha felt herself falling in the bottomless pits, that were his eyes, she could have sworn that although his eyes were emotionless, there was somewhat a hint of sadness showing in them, or was it just her imagination...

What was in them which was pulling her towards him, something started to unfurl in the pit of her stomach...

She stood up on the bed, without breaking contact with his eyes and now at this angle her face was at a level with his own.

Save me, don't let me die here, his eyes screamed their message in her periphery...

Of her own accord her body lurched forward but he broke the connection, his gaze moving towards her grazed arm. Astha jerked back, her mind admonishing the turn her thoughts had taken.

He grabbed her hair to lift her face from the bed and tugged. "I promised myself that I'll break you and I always fulfill my promises", he reminded her in a cold voice.

"No you will not be able to break me , that I can promise too", she answered painfully, her voice muffled due to the reason that she was lying on the bed on her front.

Shlok pursed his lips. He had seen many stubborn men in his life, and had broken them very easily. But hers was a stubbornness, that had even surpassed theirs. But he will break her spirit, however time and effort it does take...

She turned her burning eyes towards him and glared at him with defiance, he was smiling devilishly at her predicament. "You can break my body, that is in your hand, you can force me but you can never ever break my spirit that isn't yours to take", she told him in a shaky voice, trying to control her falling tears.

"Why don't we take a bet sweetheart, if I would be able to bend you to my will and if you'll beg me to take you, I'll take you, and you'll not resist, but if I am unable to break your will and you won't beg me then I'll release you", in a challenging voice...

Astha knew it was foolishness, if she said yes to the devil's bargain, God knows what method would he apply on her to bend her to his will, she had already gotten a taste of how he could make her body act as a traitor to herself...

But if she refuses him, she will be known to him as a coward and he will surely try to take benefit from her cowardice and would certainly force himself on her all the same, just like before. And that she couldn't bear, she shivered at the thought...

Deciding to accept his devil's bargain, she looked fearlessly in his eyes and answered yes to his challenge...

He smiled, a truly chilling smile and bent his head near her ear. "Good for you princess now let us seal the bargain", he whispered hotly inside her ear, before he swooped down on her lips like a hawk on his prey...

P.S: Do Like And Comment Dearies! Tongue

MAHI...As you promised. ...darker into hell or forbidden dark pleasures  ...with twists more intriguing  and compkex...loving it ...took a lot of time to answer...cause of problems...TFS ..PM ME .

Loved Your poem ...and it relates more and First to Shlok Himself..(.more thsn Astha's  ...who  is also bargaining  with the devil. Not shlok ...but only to capture it ...by its tail...with courage and spirit ...which can never be broken like body ...but only can be broken by evil deeds itself...and  that  is why  the Evil Devil has empty eyes ...No Soul ...)...Shlok's  Bargain with the devil...the broken child...his inner  Demons toying with him...playing with His Flaws making him feel guilty ...through His exiled  memories of not being able to save his family ...making him feel ...worthless...helpless...Alone ...wanting to stop the devil from owning him...So whenever ...the devil calls out to him...making him do its evil bidding ...and evil deeds ...bending him to its will through Anger torment and revenge ...The Soul of Shlok is crying out in ...Pain and Shame... ...And So wanting to find ...A Way Out ...An Escape ...from inner demons or the Devil's  Call...SO SHLOK now decided  to seal the Bargain with the Devil ...once and for all...through Revenge and Red Blood ...Avenging His family snd  Himself . ..by now Heaping ...,ALL The PAIN AND SHAME...on ASTHA...through His own wzy of ...bending her to his will and make her beg for mercy...and BY Awakening Her Dark Desires too...braking her spirit  ...and then laying  Guilt on Avadhoot  for his own daughters plight . ...her father who  was responsible  for ...His fsmily's  Demise  and  His own Hell.

But Astha ...who though innocent and Childish...or maybe because of that very   innocence   ...and has love and positivity on her side ...saw SHLOK'S  Deep  Pain and Shame ..in His Eyes. ..through which ...The broken child of Shlok  trapped inside ...The Hell of exiled  memories ...,by the devil tormenting him  and making him do its  own evil deeds ...was calling out to ...,Astha to save  e him ...from his inner demons...and pull him out ...of hell.

Astha who is courageous and Spirited ..A Good Soul ... ...cause She had no inner demons ...except  her own Natural Deep Desires... ..she was not aware of till now ...which were wakened ...by Shlok ..and so didn't  understand. ...that they were not evil...only forbidden pleasures...needing control...and most probably  ...Love ...to be savoured to the full ...leading to heaven itself ...Got scared of Shlok's  control and power over her body ...making it traitor...BUT definitely  not on Astha's  soul and spirit...So sealed the bargain with Shlok...A BARGAIN WITH THE DEVIL...She sensed ...unaware ...but also was puloed towards ..,SHLOK...not only in desire ...but also ...was pulled towards ...Shlok's  call of help ...which needed her soul ...to save him...from hell ...and Especially  ...the Devil holding him ...in Bargain.

I remembered. ...Nicholas cage movie ...The ghost rider...and his Bargain  with the Devil...to save his father ...which he finally  conquers in the end ...,..and uses it for good .and against the devil ..for his ...Lady Love ...and Love .

The picture  itself  reveals ...shlok's  demons at his side...trying to sacrifice..Astha's   Innocence ...at the alter of ...dark desires ...only maybe ...to fall victim ...To Astha's  innocence. .love ...and ..to his..own Desires and finally ...Love too...saving Himself and her too...with Astha's   love ...LOVE ...the ELIXER.

Edited by akashavani - 02 January 2015 at 9:47am

Subhashiniiiiimahirmukhtar

.Leprechaun. IF-Addictz
.Leprechaun.
.Leprechaun.

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Nice update. Thanks for the PM.

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

MAHI...As you promised. ...darker into hell or forbidden dark pleasures  ...with twists more intriguing  and compkex...loving it ...took a lot of time to answer...cause of problems...TFS ..PM ME .
Loved Your poem ...and it relates more and First to Shlok Himself..(.more thsn Astha's  ...who  is also bargaining  with the devil. Not shlok ...but only to capture it ...by its tail...with courage and spirit ...which can never be broken like body ...but only can be broken by evil deeds itself...and  that  is why  the Evil Devil has empty eyes ...No Soul ...)...Shlok's  Bargain with the devil...the broken child...his inner  Demons toying with him...playing with His Flaws making him feel guilty ...through His exiled  memories of not being able to save his family ...making him feel ...worthless...helpless...Alone ...wanting to stop the devil from owning him...So whenever ...the devil calls out to him...making him do its evil bidding ...and evil deeds ...bending him to its will through Anger torment and revenge ...The Soul of Shlok is crying out in ...Pain and Shame... ...And So wanting to find ...A Way Out ...An Escape ...from inner demons or the Devil's  Call...SO SHLOK now decided  to seal the Bargain with the Devil ...once and for all...through Revenge and Red Blood ...Avenging His family snd  Himself . ..by now Heaping ...,ALL The PAIN AND SHAME...on ASTHA...through His own wzy of ...bending her to his will and make her beg for mercy...and BY Awakening Her Dark Desires too...braking her spirit  ...and then laying  Guilt on Avadhoot  for his own daughters plight . ...her father who  was responsible  for ...His fsmily's  Demise  and  His own Hell.

But Astha ...who though innocent and Childish...or maybe because of that very   innocence   ...and has love and positivity on her side ...saw SHLOK'S  Deep  Pain and Shame ..in His Eyes. ..through which ...The broken child of Shlok  trapped inside ...The Hell of exiled  memories ...,by the devil tormenting him  and making him do its  own evil deeds ...was calling out to ...,Astha to save  e him ...from his inner demons...and pull him out ...of hell.

Astha who is courageous and Spirited ..A Good Soul ... ...cause She had no inner demons ...except  her own Natural Deep Desires... ..she was not aware of till now ...which were wakened ...by Shlok ..and so didn't  understand. ...that they were not evil...only forbidden pleasures...needing control...and most probably  ...Love ...to be savoured to the full ...leading to heaven itself ...Got scared of Shlok's  control and power over her body ...making it traitor...BUT definitely  not on Astha's  soul and spirit...So sealed the bargain with Shlok...A BARGAIN WITH THE DEVIL...She sensed ...unaware ...but also was puloed towards ..,SHLOK...not only in desire ...but also ...was pulled towards ...Shlok's  call of help ...which needed her soul ...to save him...from hell ...and Especially  ...the Devil holding him ...in Bargain.

I remembered. ...Nicholas cage movie ...The ghost rider...and his Bargain  with the Devil...to save his father ...which he finally  conquers in the end ...,..and uses it for good .and against the devil ..for his ...Lady Love ...and Love .

Thank you so much vani loved each and every word of your comment! Big smile I just love the way you give your views! I eagerly await for your lovely comments every time. You understand each and every point so well that why is it there and why is it happening!

I wrote that eye lock of Ashlok for a purpose, so readers would know that what Shlok is feeling, he is too in pain. And he is fighting with his inner demons just like you said. He wants her to save him, to bring him out of his hell, if he is burning her in the hell, then he is burning in the same hell too...

And you are right i wrote that chapter and named it the devil's bargain after that movie, the ghost rider, it's one of my fav movie where the heroine understood him, and his deal with the devil and still loved him as a monster, I am greatly inspired by that movie and i loved Nicholas Cage in that avatar...

Thank you once again dear vani, reading your comments and views, is always a great pleasure for me i always enjoy them immensely! Big smile

akashavani

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Mahir update...

mahirmukhtar

Go to top