Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 61)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Choco chip...ur vanilla pudding ...literally melted and now boiling ..after reading this update ROFL How could you melt my vanilla pudding i already at you for lunch! TongueLOL
loved ur choice of poem Clap it's very apt..and kinda quickie to know what's in store for us ..so that I can brace myselfLOL Yeah you should more coming your way! Evil SmileWink
ShlokStern Smilehe's going overbroad LOL there's nothing left in her...right?! She is still a virgin! ConfusedLOL But not a virgin in mind anymore now! LOL

Angie D'oh I think she'll be the one who gonna spill the beans...Stern Smilebut her father is also partner in crime Wacko no wonder shlokie used and dumbed her Stern Smileshlokie way of punishment..  Yep he knows all about them, all of their secrets! Evil SmileLOL but wonder what he would do.. If avdhooth has a son instead of daughter ROFL Then he had to find a psycho girl for him! Evil SmileROFL

Awesome update my choco chip... now have to wait for 2 long days... So mean han! Yep my vanilla pudding had to write the chap too WinkLOL, otherwise i'll post the pics and you'll become a wacko by the time you'll draw conclusions from them! Evil SmileROFL
Sowwie for comm late Don't be sorry dear Wink, you were late because i ate you at lunch remember! ROFL
Ouch

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 30 December 2014 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

Badluck Senior Member
Badluck
Badluck

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
awsome update..Smile

mahirmukhtar

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Great and interesting update!Star

So Avdhoot and Angie's dad are crime partners. Didn't expect that to come..Shocked

The intimate scene between Astha and Shlok was, you know... intense...Blushing

"Or is she innocent", his lips curled in a mocking smile... ->I hate that Shlok is so bitter. Wish to see him even once to show some  mercy...or some other feelings than hate and bitterness..

I hope you continue soon!

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Great and interesting update!Star Thanks dear! Wink

So Avdhoot and Angie's dad are crime partners. Didn't expect that to come..Shocked Yep they are WinkLOL

The intimate scene between Astha and Shlok was, you know... intense...Blushing

"Or is she innocent", his lips curled in a mocking smile... ->I hate that Shlok is so bitter. Wish to see him even once to show some  mercy...or some other feelings than hate and bitterness.. Yeah he is very bitter, he has everything merciful, or tender wiped out of him when he was just a child, and now he is a gangster! Ouch But he will soon show his other side too! Wink

I hope you continue soon! Will do ofcourse dear! Wink

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aryatvk

awsome update..Smile

Thanks dear! Big smile
Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I never stop saying this, you are cruel.Angry  Please, enough of her torture. Let her not suffer for others sinsCry
Surely, I will dig a hole and bury your Shlok aliveDead
I hate you and will, everEvil Smile

mahirmukhtar

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oh my my..ShockedShockedShockedShocked Angie's Dad isAvdhooth's partner ..This came as a real real surprise

Angie is feeling bad fr what she did to AasthaOuch Or may be she is still working that out..DumboD'oh

Shlok is doing things to AasthaBlushing Chee chee Shlokie boy.,...Bad bad Shlokie..Booo..Thumbs Down
Ha ha ha just kidding Mahi..I know he has his own reasons for his behaviour and I am waiting for his mysteries to unravel..Wink

Anyways Aastha has fallen head over heels for his erotic actions..I loved this particular sentence a lot..
She looked like a slender stalk of a plant that was completely at the mercy of a hurricane...

and this one too

But he clamped a hand over her mouth so that no sound could escape, in her mindless agony she bit hard on his palm, her body a living breathing inferno, her mind screamed for the angel of innocence that was flying away on white wings. As  a last attempt her arms moved forward to catch it's wing but it flew away from her clutches, giving a tinkling laugh.
 I am awestruck Mahi..You are such a talented writer..ClapClapClapClapClap

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

I never stop saying this, you are cruel.Angry  Please, enough of her torture. Let her not suffer for others sinsCry Oh my God jess LOL you called her seduction a torture, OuchLOL gal she got a pleasurable torture! EmbarrassedLOL Sure it is better then rape or do you want me to switch to that! You know i can do that! Evil SmileLOL The more she suffers the more Avdhoot will suffer, Evil Smile and she is not suffering, WinkLOLshe is getting education in erotica EmbarrassedLOL will come in handy as she'll be able to write a handbook on how to get intense pleasure by torturing your partner! Evil SmileROFLROFL
Surely, I will dig a hole and bury your Shlok aliveDead You can! Evil Smile But he'll come out of it remember evil dead! Evil SmileROFL
I hate you and will, everEvil Smile You mean hate you like i love you! ROFL

Elation

Go to top