Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 60)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehare

sorry dear for late comment busy this timeTongueTongueTongue but i must say u r such a brilliant writer & wonderful story amazingly writtenClapClapClap loved it read all chapters in one go hatsoff to u dear&DancingDancing congrats for new thread & half centuryStarStar keep writing this dark story enjoy it & waiting Day DreamingDay Dreamingfor new twist& shlok past what happened with him& why he become like thisWinkWinkWink 
                             wish you aThumbs Up
                                        WinkWinkWink   HAPPY NEW YEARHugHug
                                                          LOLLOL      In AdvanceStarStar

Aww dear loved your colorful comments! Big smile Thank you so much dear for your appreciation and lovely comments! Hug

And will ofcourse update soon buddy! Wink You'll soon know about Shlok too! Wink

And a Happy New Year to you too dear! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dv19

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Wonderful update Mahi Avdhoot crime in partner Angie's dad very interesting. Finally Shlok kill Astha's soul with his devil act n take her to a bedroom hope he saw her some mercy. Shlok NA-Anjali's son n he want Avdhoot know about his living being to play his next trick. Thanks for PM n waiting for next part dear.
Btw Happy New Year in advance Hug.

Edited by jhumjhum - 30 December 2014 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtardv19

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Buddy read last three updates..
Loved them a lot..fabulous writing..
So avdhoot doesn't care about his daughter? Pathetic father..poor kalindi she is suffering the most
He lied about anjali and sanjana, and here i thought the mystery was revealed! *facepalm*
Ramlal is in both sides but more in shlok side..
Shlok won't be an invisible player now, waiting for their confrontation..
I don't get why shlok give her pleasure and think that he is having his revenge? I forgot he's a Psycho!
Ah! So astha has special bedroom, what about other things did he gave her any food? Or clothes?
The intimate scene was so intense and erotic, loved it..
Sorry for so late reply buddy..
Do update soon.

mahirmukhtardv19

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
In a remarkable bit of symmetry our hero and heroine exchange grins and frowns which by the way seems an awful lot of frowning for a woman whom I hope experiences intense body shattering delicious violent all consuming turbulent, agonising, exhausting, organisms on just about every page.

mahirmukhtardv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Wonderful update Mahi Avdhoot crime in partner Angie's dad very interesting. Finally Shlok kill Astha's soul with his devil act n take her to a bedroom hope he saw her some mercy. Shlok NA-Anjali's son n he want Avdhoot know about his living being to play his next trick. Thanks for PM n waiting for next part dear.
Btw Happy New Year in advance Hug.

Thanks dear! Big smile He is a devil so won't show her much mercy, but you'll see his other side too, that in the next update Wink Yep you guessed right he is laying out trap forAvdhoot! Evil SmileWink

Will update soon dear! Wink And a Happy New Year to you too! Hug

dv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

In a remarkable bit of symmetry our hero and heroine exchange grins and frowns which by the way seems an awful lot of frowning for a woman whom I hope experiences intense body shattering delicious violent all consuming turbulent, agonising, exhausting, organisms on just about every page.

Thanks dear for sharing your views! Big smile Astha is spirited and hence fighting her inner desires and her demon lover Shlok! 

dv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_radev48

Buddy read last three updates..
Loved them a lot..fabulous writing.. Thanks rajit! Wink
So avdhoot doesn't care about his daughter? Pathetic father..poor kalindi she is suffering the most
Yep she is the one who is innocent in all the matter! Ouch
He lied about anjali and sanjana, and here i thought the mystery was revealed! *facepalm* Yeah he wanted to get rid of the police chief, he was getting suspicious about his activities! WinkLOL
Ramlal is in both sides but more in shlok side..Yep he is a mole planted by Shlok in Avdhoot's business! Tongue
Shlok won't be an invisible player now, waiting for their confrontation.. Yep he won't be! Evil SmileWink
I don't get why shlok give her pleasure and think that he is having his revenge? I forgot he's a Psycho! Nope it's not only about pleasure it's about taking over her completely mentally, physically spiritually, he wants to show Avdhoot that she will be like him a broken person, with her innocence lost just like he lost his innocence and was broken by Avdhoot! 
Ah! So astha has special bedroom, what about other things did he gave her any food? Or clothes? Yep in the next update! Evil Smile
The intimate scene was so intense and erotic, loved it.. Thanks dear! EmbarrassedWink
Sorry for so late reply buddy.. No worries dear! Wink
Do update soon. Will do that buds! Wink

avina_radev48dv19

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Choco chip...ur vanilla pudding ...literally melted and now boiling ..after reading this update ROFL
loved ur choice of poem Clap it's very apt..and kinda quickie to know what's in store for us ..so that I can brace myselfLOL
ShlokStern Smilehe's going overbroad LOL there's nothing left in her...right?!

Angie D'oh I think she'll be the one who gonna spill the beans...Stern Smilebut her father is also partner in crime Wacko no wonder shlokie used and dumbed her Stern Smileshlokie way of punishment.. but wonder what he would do.. If avdhooth has a son instead of daughter ROFL

Awesome update my choco chip... now have to wait for 2 long days... So mean han!
Sowwie for comm late
Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48mahirmukhtardv19

Go to top