Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 58)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

Mahi...i read both the chs...16 and 17th...loving the updates
will comment properly sometime later..not well...
HNYBig smile

Aww Sri do take care of yourself honey! Hug And get well soon dear! 

And thanks sweetheart for liking them, Big smile no worries about comments, you just take care of yourself buddy, Wink don't stress yourself dear! 

pirate.hunter12 Groupbie
pirate.hunter12
pirate.hunter12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by pirate.hunter12

yow mahi! i'm back Hug Welcome ram! Hug
sorry for late comment again because my lovely sister got confined at hospitalSmile Yeah rajit told me is she alright now? your sister! 

first of all i loved your poem it's very painful poemCry it was very wonderful Thanks dear! Wink

chapter 15:
avdooth gone madLOL he need to go on mental asylum LOLLOL poor kalindi she need to suffer to muchCryCry Yep she is the most innocent in all this matter! And don't worry will send Avdhoot in the third world! Evil SmileLOL

oh god poor shlok what had happen to his innocent colorful life it became dark as sinCryLOL

so sajna was shlok's sister?? what a creepy past shlok had is her sister has been chopped by avdooth's gang?? Yep! Ouch
i think avdooth and shlok has very deep relationship i hope you unfold it soonDay Dreaming 

oh astha truly moved wrong she woke up the lionLOLLOLLOL poor girl had been tortured again by shlokie the demonLOLLOL but im waiting for astha's sweet urff demonic revengeEvil SmileLOL Yeah wrote a really demonic revenge in chapter 16 by Shlok! Evil SmileLOL Read it and you'll know! Evil SmileWink

thanx for the PM daughter of a devilEvil Smile  All my pleasure sweetie Evil SmileWink 

yeah my sister is fine nowBig smile
yap just finish reading all your updates and all was wonderfulEmbarrassed
yeah yeah send that b*****d in third worldAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

pirate.hunter12 Groupbie
pirate.hunter12
pirate.hunter12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged

chapter 16:

what the hell is avdooth doing??? does he really love his daughter??i hate him to the coreAngryAngry
because of he's lies many people are sufferingAngryAngry i hope shlok beat him until he became pulpEvil Smile He hadn't only lied, he had done worse things than that! Ouch And good advice ramit about beating him to pulp, will do that in some future chap! Evil SmileLOL

i heard someone wants to lick shlok's demonic sweatEvil SmileROFL hmmm...astha having nirma thoughts in the middle of torture sessionROFLROFLi will not be surprise if astha will harass shlokROFLROFLmaybe shlok would see his heaven when astha started her innocent actROFLROFL Yep she can't herself, she has no control over her jumping harmones where the demon king Shlok is concerned! Evil SmileROFL
well if shlok is front of you hundred percent sure you can't control your crazy jumping hormonesROFLROFL

oh astha finally asked shlok that what is her fault?? but our shlok is not going to spill the beans that easily after the author of the story loves to tease her innocent and impatient readersLOLLOL 
Yep she is not, Evil Smile secret! WinkLOL Had to trap innocent readers in her net! Evil SmileLOL Otherwise they'll ran away! ROFL
oh i got an idea i will kidnap that writer so she can spill the beans to me don't worry i will not run i will chase you until you spill it out allEvil Smile

wohoo shlok seducing astha again i got only lil overdose from thatLOLEvil Smile You'll get more overdose dear in future! Evil SmileWink
waiting waiting for my drug injectionEvil Smile

thanx for the PM Hug Welcome buddy! Wink

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged

chapter 17:

awesome updateWink Thanks ramit! Evil SmileWink

ashlok part was so intenseBlushing don't have any word to describe it was wonderfulBlushingBlushing shlok is christian grey loves to tease asthaEvil Smile Yep he will make her crave him! Evil SmileEmbarrassed

oh that fatty angie is still aliveAngry so avdooth and sid are partner's in crime shlok doesn't know about siddhart?? Yep she is! LOL And Shlok knows everything about them, they are doing everything according to what he thought about how they'll react! Wink
avdooth dig his own hole by trusting ramu kaka aka ramlal, but he deserve thatEvil Smile he is truly foolish doesn't know how to play chess he must learn from shlokLOL  so what we have in the store??? what will shlok do next?? can't wait for the upcoming updatesDay Dreaming Yep the people who think themselves the most clever are often the most foolish! Wink And Shlok is setting out trap for him! Evil Smile

thanx for the PM daughter of a devilEvil Smile My pleasure sweetheart! Evil SmileWink
do update soonLOL Will do! Evil SmileLOL

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And a Happy New Year to you too dear! Hug

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged

chapter 16:

what the hell is avdooth doing??? does he really love his daughter??i hate him to the coreAngryAngry
because of he's lies many people are sufferingAngryAngry i hope shlok beat him until he became pulpEvil Smile He hadn't only lied, he had done worse things than that! Ouch And good advice ramit about beating him to pulp, will do that in some future chap! Evil SmileLOL

i heard someone wants to lick shlok's demonic sweatEvil SmileROFL hmmm...astha having nirma thoughts in the middle of torture sessionROFLROFLi will not be surprise if astha will harass shlokROFLROFLmaybe shlok would see his heaven when astha started her innocent actROFLROFL Yep she can't herself, she has no control over her jumping harmones where the demon king Shlok is concerned! Evil SmileROFL
well if shlok is front of you hundred percent sure you can't control your crazy jumping hormonesROFLROFL I can control them Evil Smile after all i am writing about his enormous control! ROFL

oh astha finally asked shlok that what is her fault?? but our shlok is not going to spill the beans that easily after the author of the story loves to tease her innocent and impatient readersLOLLOL 
Yep she is not, Evil Smile secret! WinkLOL Had to trap innocent readers in her net! Evil SmileLOL Otherwise they'll ran away! ROFL
oh i got an idea i will kidnap that writer so she can spill the beans to me don't worry i will not run i will chase you until you spill it out allEvil Smile Yeah welcome to the devil's den! Evil SmileROFL

wohoo shlok seducing astha again i got only lil overdose from thatLOLEvil Smile You'll get more overdose dear in future! Evil SmileWink
waiting waiting for my drug injectionEvil Smile Will soon inject you dear, and a high potency one! Evil SmileWink

thanx for the PM Hug Welcome buddy! Wink

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edna_Philip

Both the updates are nice. Thanks for the PM>

Thanks dear Big smile and you are welcome buddy! Wink
raji_sudha IF-Rockerz
raji_sudha
raji_sudha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
whoa,its too intense ur brilliant I love the way U wrote I am still confused wat type of revenge it isEmbarrassed

mahirmukhtar

mehare IF-Dazzler
mehare
mehare

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
sorry dear for late comment busy this timeTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. but i must say u r such a brilliant writer & wonderful story amazingly writtenClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. loved it read all chapters in one go hatsoff to u dear&DancingDancing congrats for new thread & half centuryStar ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. keep writing this dark story enjoy it & waiting Day DreamingDay Dreamingfor new twist& shlok past what happened with him& why he become like thisWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 
                             wish you aThumbs Up
                                        Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.   HAPPY NEW YEARHugHug
                                                          LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.      In AdvanceStar ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

mahirmukhtar

Go to top