Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 45)

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Originally posted by charanyaaj

Yeah thanks fr ur repl mahir...
Can i ask u something? Avdhoot destructed shlok's family... For that why shlok is torturing astha?
She didnt do any wrong to shlok na...
Kalindi is suffering all this mess without their mistake na...
Saru, our loved ones suffering for our deeds hurts more. that pain kills, than we ourselves going thru it!
I have a doubt...
Does really Avdhoot loves astha and his family?
That... our writer alone knows dear!
yupWink
She replied...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Mahir waiting to see both falling for each other...
I know im expecting too much..
Want to know shlok's pov for his deeds...
So pls update soon dear...

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Dear Devil,you do have a criminal mind too! Maybe i can always kidnap you to show you! Evil SmileROFL how precisely u explained everything! You n ur updates never cease to appall meDeadDead, its beyond my understanding! Told you your process of dark love has begun love to hate you then hate to love you! Now that is what that will happen to your mind Evil SmileROFL I hate u for torturing my AasthaAngry She is not poor dear remember she is a sadist! Evil SmileLOL You should say poor Shlok! Evil SmileLOLLOL
i will kill your Shlok n Avdoot one day!Evil Smile You can kill Avdhoot but not Shlok buddy or Astha will come to kill you. LOLLOL 
Because if there is no Shlokie boy then who'll giver her nirma dose of love! EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Elation

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Mahir waiting to see both falling for each other...
I know im expecting too much..
Want to know shlok's pov for his deeds...
So pls update soon dear...

Dear they have already begun to fall for each other, first step seduction then comes love because it's a dark love remember, no sweet or normal love for them! Wink

And Shlok's past will come in flashbacks he won't reveal it to her for now but will do so when he would understand that she is not like her father! Wink
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

what a update dear Thanks subhashini! Wink
Avadhoot really a monster so cunning Yep he is that's why no one knew about him! Confused
Does he have any plans save his daughter or he doesn't care about herOuch
Astha u doesn't learn anything the man is try to He has plans for Shlok, ofcourse he cares about her but doesn't want the police to know about his past record too! Ouch
devastating u and feeling nirma thoughts about him Angry She is falling under his spell, she can't help herself, dark love has that effect, it's called toxic love too destroy your spirit, your inner self, that's why he is injecting her with that love! Evil Smile
Please give her some cloths ..Does he have any plan to dress her as he so fast in undress her..Atleast give piece of clothing or two pieceLOL 
What will he do as trail ..i am thinking totally Nirma ..plz don't give us Saw Movie i am really scared about that movie Nope no saw movie i could never watch it, i saw the 4th part of it once and i had fever for two weeks and nightmares for one month Ouch, but the next update will be nirma! EmbarrassedWink
I am waiting Avadhoot and Shlok encounter Will give you an electric shock! LOL

Subhashiniiiii

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Dark update MahiiiShocked Ooohhh,..Really wonderfully written buddy..Hats off to youStar Thank you so much Naina! Hug

Avdhoot is a big time liar..And he also has people to work for him..ShockedShocked Yep! Wink

Aastha is completely at Shlok's mercy..Poor GirlCry Shlok is also poorCry 
Both are suffering because of Avdhoot..AngryAngryAngry

Ohh God..Plzz give me the next update MahiiiCry I am literally starving for itOuch Drug addiction working buddy! Evil SmileLOL But don't worry will soon inject you! Wink

hp_2006

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Dear Devil,you do have a criminal mind too! Maybe i can always kidnap you to show you! Evil SmileROFL how precisely u explained everything! You n ur updates never cease to appall meDeadDead, its beyond my understanding! Told you your process of dark love has begun love to hate you then hate to love you! Now that is what that will happen to your mind Evil SmileROFL I hate u for torturing my AasthaAngry She is not poor dear remember she is a sadist! Evil SmileLOL You should say poor Shlok! Evil SmileLOLLOL
i will kill your Shlok n Avdoot one day!Evil Smile You can kill Avdhoot but not Shlok buddy or Astha will come to kill you. LOLLOL 
Because if there is no Shlokie boy then who'll giver her nirma dose of love! EmbarrassedLOLLOL

You are the most craziest girl, i've known so farWacko

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

You are the most craziest girl, i've known so farWacko

I know ConfusedLOL but you do love me? Wink

Elation

Go to top