Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 36)

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
hiii mahi am back Hug
read all the pending chap,it's just mindblowing dearClap
this is the first time am hooked with a dark storyLOLEvil Smile all credit goes to you our own devilish mahiEvil SmileLOL
first of all liked the poem very muchHeartHeartu dedicated it for someone,is that meWinkjust a wild guess,bcz of that pinky poemLOLLOL
in previous update u revealed the exact chara of our astha,am just ShockedShockedShockednever expected she is cruel to this extentOuchOuchOuch
now am liking our devilish shlok than astha,poor heCryCryCryhe suffered a lot CryCry
the secreat of the story is gonna unveil step by step,egerly waiting for thatDay Dreaming
so avdoot has strong connection between shlok's pastOuchOuch
am sure shlok is not too bad person,and he will not harm asthaWinkjust my predictionLOL
one more thing ,i didn't expect our ashlok in a dark story,so very curious to see dark romance between themWinkWink
btw your daily dose showing it's effect on your readers,we all gonna mad abt your devilish storyLOLEvil Smile
so plz update soonish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Originally posted by deepavasudev

Mahi...Exiled Memories...is such ..A realistic poem...only A few ...who really underwent ..through painfull circumstances ...or saw and felt the pain...loved ones went through ...or whose hearts beat ...with love or  humanity  ...feel deeply from their hearts ...only will understand. ...how painfull and cutting ...those painfull  memories are in everyway ...so will either make ...us want to forget them  completely ...or atleast try to alleviate  them . ...in different ways ...through ...thoughts ...words ..and actions ...but in different forms...either ...negatively or positively.
That's  how really ...either...SAINTS ...OR ...DEVILS ...are Born .
ONE curing themselves  and others too...in Peace ...ONE creating  Havoc for others ...and themselves too ..in Terror ...in the process.

But it is really the... ONES ...Humans ...who  have both the ...Negative and Positive  qualities. ..who suffer the most... Always  ...Grinded  or Grounded ...by their own ...painfull and peacefull ...thoughts ...words ..or ...Actions...Always in a storm of their own inner suffering. ...that they sometimes become ...JYKELL OR HYDE...untill  they end their storm ...by their own realisation(But  definitely  Avenging criminals but in proper manner too..cause justice is ...A Must ..to move forward in life peacefully  )  ...or with ... someone's   ...True love and Understanding. ...ending and erasing ... their inner painfull storm ...and ...anchoring them ...with LOVE and ...Understanding ...to move forward in life..progressively ...and finally find  ..peace within themselves. 

Mahi ...it is only when ...we are  confronted and then fight brave...with our own inner devils ...deeply exiled in memories...covered up in ..false peace or goodness...or ...fear ...do we keep on suffering. ...from time to time...always  ending up in fear ...of the ...DEVIL...owning our souls  ...more than ...LOVE .

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...which AAstha's  True Love will do.

Loved your whole

so true vani...a criminal is not born...He is been made to become one...Y ...the society and class and the part of jealousy which leads to criminology...
The pain..of the victim... accumulated together ... when he becomes a demon ..none know...how he can transform to an angel...it may be by his own efforts or. A helping hand like farishtay...

Cry ...pain...tears...numbness.. makes a person stronger and wiser to face all odds...shlok is one swimming in the dark hollow pit...for swimming u catch the anchor or. Get caught in net..

She may be the net.but she is psychotic...wat if her mind changes...they both are drugs for their cure of their pain and sorrow..

But as they say ..alike poles repel...two similar character .. can. They live together...

DEEPA. ...plz read my post once more ...Ihad to update it ...manytimes ..due to my system problem. 

And you are right ...Astha herself  has many flaws...herself. .. innocently or not ...creates an havoc herself. To others ...without understanding  ...thinking she is right ...but  can only realise it ...when she too is confronted. ...with the Devil...and then her own faults too in the process. ...which she  doesn't  know of ...and the suffering ..he or she causes ...will she too be able to understand. ...herself  and in the process. ...Shlok too far more better...THAN ...only will she be able too...LOVE TRULY...with proper understanding. ...both Herself  and bring out Shlok too...EITHER in ...Humanity  or LOVE for him ...from the Dark pit and fires of own helll...CAUSE ...She has more ...Positivity ...and maybe Love too...on her side ...BUT only if Astha ...wishes IT with LOVE ...and not definitely  due to..OTHERS ...Her Father's  or  Shlok's. ...Evil Intentions  or ...Improper  Dark Justice  AT ALL .

BUT it need not end up in love or marriage. ...it can also end up in ...A Tragedy for both of them...depends on fate and destiny too...UNLESS LOVE blooms between  them ...TRULY ...if not ...only GOD OR HUMANITY. ..AND JUSTICE ...WORKS ...According  to circumstances. 
THANK YOU.. and loved ur analysis here..

Unless the love is True and accepting both for themselves adn they both finding the way..

They will live happily ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarakashavani

maitydeblina Goldie
maitydeblina
maitydeblina

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by maitydeblina

Mahi u made my morning good:) You are welcome deblina! Wink
Ausum update:)but u didn't reveal about avdhoot:( but only his inner feelinng,i liked it,kalindi slapped him na? Will reveal him slowly, the mask takes long to come off! Wink And yep kalindi slapped him! Evil SmileLOL
Astha has feeling for the strannger meanns kindness really?l'm not able to digest She is showing compassion too late in her life Wink , she is psychotic, that's why mood switches! Evil SmileWink
And she has started beginning to feel sympathy because she is pain now too, she is beginning to realize what she had done! Wink
and for shlok feeling really bad,i think that was his dad,how bad it would affect a small kid if all this things happened with him,if nobody to guide him obviously he will be blinnd in revenge.: Yes he is blinded by his pain and revenge(
the poem is for shlok right. if i'm not wrong:)it is too good,u v described his state so beautifully:) The first one was wrote by me randomly Wink the second one in the chap is for him! 
Mahi one complain always keeping us hanging at the ccliff:):) update soonn:)thanks for pm and daily dose:) That's my job dearest Wink, if i won't hang you you'll not be able to enjoy the update LOL, no suspense so no enjoyment! Wink
And a big hug:) And a big bear hug from me to you too sweetheart! Hug
Thanks for all ur doubt clearingSmile
and yipeee kalindi slapped avdhootROFLi don't know and his deeds are bad more slaps followingROFL
Yeah i will be pastering always with astha don't mindWinkLOL
So astha will be a lamp for shlok?Shockedand they are really made for each otherWinkROFL
U wrote the first poem randomly but it suits shlok perfectly,i really liked itBig smileEmbarrassedClap
Mahi waiting for more suprises,update soonSmileWink
Hug

mahirmukhtar

anomalousmishty IF-Sizzlerz
anomalousmishty
anomalousmishty

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Very nice..

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Mahi...Exiled Memories...is such ..A realistic poem...only A few ...who really underwent ..through painfull circumstances ...or saw and felt the pain...loved ones went through ...or whose hearts beat ...with love or  humanity  ...feel deeply from their hearts ...only will understand. ...how painfull and cutting ...those painfull  memories are in everyway ...so will either make ...us want to forget them  completely ...or atleast try to alleviate  them . ...in different ways ...through ...thoughts ...words ..and actions ...but in different forms...either ...negatively or positively.
ONE curing themselves  and others too...in Peace ...ONE creating  Havoc for others ...and themselves too ..in Terror ...in the process.

But it is really the... ONES ...Humans ...who  have both the ...Negative and Positive  qualities. ..who suffer the most... Always  ...Grinded  or Grounded ...by their own ...painfull and peacefull ...thoughts ...words ..or ...Actions...Always in a storm of their own inner suffering. ...that they sometimes become ...JYKELL OR HYDE...untill  they end their storm ...by their own realisation(But  definitely  Avenging criminals but in proper manner too..cause justice is ...A Must ..to move forward in life peacefully  )  ...or with ... someone's   ...True love and Understanding. ...ending and erasing ... their inner painfull storm ...and ...anchoring them ...with LOVE and ...Understanding ...to move forward in life..progressively ...and finally find  ..peace within themselves. 

Mahi ...it is only when ...we are  confronted and then fight brave...with our own inner devils ...deeply exiled in memories...covered up in ..false peace or goodness...or ...fear ...do we keep on suffering. ...from time to time...always  ending up in fear ...of the ...DEVIL...owning our souls  ...more than ...LOVE .

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...BUT RETAINING ...HIS OWN IDENTITY  TOO...which AAstha's  True Love... will do.

Loved your poem. Exlied memories  more real ...whole dark concept ...but with an understanding  of it too...both sides... EVEN Astha's Flaws ..too...creating Her Own Havoc on others ...even if innocent ...SO NEEDS... An anchor ...with understanding. ..but not by ...,Evil Intentions. ...of Her Own Father Or Shlok's  Own Justice too...which he might regret  once he has done the evil deed of Rape ..and cannot  ...retrieve  his deed back ...unless in love ...Astha ...only needs understanding  too of own faults to rectify . ...importantly. ...beautiful .

Pm me your update ...waiting for more ...Thank you ...sorry for long post ...cause my system  ..is playing up.

Thanks vani! Wink I loved your review! Hug I am so happy that you've got so good understanding of my characters even more than me! Wink Your appreciation really encourages me to write more! Big smile And don't say sorry buddy i love reading your comments! I'll be waiting for more of your lovely comments!

I am really ecstatic buddy that you understood Shlok so well, his pain, and why he is doing what he is doing! And Astha too, why she is like that and why she has begun to feel pain now!

There love will truly heal each other! 

akashavanidv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...BUT RETAINING ...HIS OWN IDENTITY  TOO...which AAstha's  True Love... will do.

Loved your poem. Exlied memories  more real ...whole dark concept ...but with an understanding  of it too...both sides... EVEN Astha's Flaws ..too...creating Her Own Havoc on others ...even if innocent ...SO NEEDS... An anchor ...with understanding. ..but not by ...,Evil Intentions. ...of Her Own Father Or Shlok's  Own Justice too...which he might regret  once he has done the evil deed of Rape ..and cannot  ...retrieve  his deed back ...unless in love ...Astha ...only needs understanding  too of own faults to rectify . ...importantly. ...beautiful .

Pm me your update ...waiting for more ...Thank you ...sorry for long post ...cause my system  ..is playing up.

Thanks vani! Wink I loved your review! Hug I am so happy that you've got so good understanding of my characters even more than me! Wink Your appreciation really encourages me to write more! Big smile And don't say sorry buddy i love reading your comments! I'll be waiting for more of your lovely comments!

I am really ecstatic buddy that you understood Shlok so well, his pain, and why he is doing what he is doing! And Astha too, why she is like that and why she has begun to feel pain now!

There love will truly heal each other! 
Very well said.. Mahi ..on Vanis Characters understanding.

She has deep thoughts ... an can connect very easily .

Vani..you know why im ur fan for ur writing..The same reason .. it is for the depth of understanding..

mahirmukhtarakashavani

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

So true on this.Only a person who has gone thru hell and come back to heaven would understand the indepth meaning of this poem.One forgets and try to overcome ..some live in the past. But life is all about goin fwd.. Here too the memories doesnt fade away so easily ..We live as humans. How much ever try to be Angel ..the demon is some whre present. We oveercome thru consoloation ..therapies..

Ok.. loved ur words here a lot.Humans either cant move fwd or go backward.The mid ways strugglers, the neutral ones, with supporitng hand can come out..There are many real examples who have facedt their fear and are living happily..
Jekyl and Hide.. it reminds me of one  Episode from CSI ..Nathan villain..who tries to kill Lawrence fishburne..Superb it was..three part episodes.. Must watch..
The killer is a pscotic who kills children..the hero traces adn finds him ..finally the killer esacapes .. he has a fan line in cue..how the hero again finds and kills the killer ..must watch ..

We fight and come out like butter files..the braveness comes after soempoint..when the pain becomes our own strength..by time they realise .The tears become stones.. not water.. '

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...which AAstha's  True Love will do.

Loved your whole

-@ bold ..so true..  and very nice..thoughts.. in this Shlok and Astha.. i feel for both. Shlok  has lost a lot.. i stopped loving thse two now  a days as..both deeper u go ..it is dark..to see the light..i dont have any courage only ..

so true vani...a criminal is not born...He is been made to become one...Y ...the society and class and the part of jealousy which leads to criminology...
The pain..of the victim... accumulated together ... when he becomes a demon ..none know...how he can transform to an angel...it may be by his own efforts or. A helping hand like farishtay...

Cry ...pain...tears...numbness.. makes a person stronger and wiser to face all odds...shlok is one swimming in the dark hollow pit...for swimming u catch the anchor or. Get caught in net..

She may be the net.but she is psychotic...wat if her mind changes...they both are drugs for their cure of their pain and sorrow..

But as they say ..alike poles repel...two similar character .. can. They live together...

edited again vani .

There's is a dark love deeps the world may not understand it the world may criticize or condemn them or call it a psychotic love but they'll know that they were not born for each other but the world made them for each other!

The'll survive for each other will live for each other two imperfect souls, condemned, rejected but living on darkness, they will not be a normal couple and you are right deeps there love will be a drug dose for each other, but an addict can only come out of addiction when he wants to survive in the world, want to leave bad habits, but what if you don't want the world and only want each other, then and only then you can love each other, and survive on feeding the dose of love to each other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaakashavanidv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Mahi u made my morning good:) You are welcome deblina! Wink
Ausum update:)but u didn't reveal about avdhoot:( but only his inner feelinng,i liked it,kalindi slapped him na? Will reveal him slowly, the mask takes long to come off! Wink And yep kalindi slapped him! Evil SmileLOL
Astha has feeling for the strannger meanns kindness really?l'm not able to digest She is showing compassion too late in her life Wink , she is psychotic, that's why mood switches! Evil SmileWink
And she has started beginning to feel sympathy because she is pain now too, she is beginning to realize what she had done! Wink
and for shlok feeling really bad,i think that was his dad,how bad it would affect a small kid if all this things happened with him,if nobody to guide him obviously he will be blinnd in revenge.: Yes he is blinded by his pain and revenge(
the poem is for shlok right. if i'm not wrong:)it is too good,u v described his state so beautifully:) The first one was wrote by me randomly Wink the second one in the chap is for him! 
Mahi one complain always keeping us hanging at the ccliff:):) update soonn:)thanks for pm and daily dose:) That's my job dearest Wink, if i won't hang you you'll not be able to enjoy the update LOL, no suspense so no enjoyment! Wink
And a big hug:) And a big bear hug from me to you too sweetheart! Hug
Thanks for all ur doubt clearingSmile
and yipeee kalindi slapped avdhootROFLi don't know and his deeds are bad more slaps followingROFL
Yeah i will be pastering always with astha don't mindWinkLOL
So astha will be a lamp for shlok?Shockedand they are really made for each otherWinkROFL
U wrote the first poem randomly but it suits shlok perfectly,i really liked itBig smileEmbarrassedClap
Mahi waiting for more suprises,update soonSmileWink
Hug

You are getting sadistic like me buds enjoying the slaps! Evil SmileLOL

Yep they are truly made for each other! Wink

Thanks dear for liking the poem! Big smile

And will update soon Wink and give you a shock too! LOL

maitydeblina

Go to top