Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 35)

avni4 Groupbie
avni4
avni4

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
In every update there are some quotes n a few lines in red written by u...but i always stipped it n moved to story...hehe but today i read all of them...wowww i mean am speech less n coming to todays update.my heart was dhak dhak dhak dhak...i bet next time if u reveal complete past of shlok some time latter...i will definitely cry...yaara...u rock

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update mahir...
Wonderful poem...
Shlok has very bad memories... Now im very curious to know what happened in his life?
Coming to astha, what made astha to change and to help shlok for redeemption?
From ur previous updates it s very clear that she is not very kind person in general...
Pls update soon...
Avdhoot had done something to his family...

Edited by charanyaaj - 28 December 2014 at 12:31am

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni4

In every update there are some quotes n a few lines in red written by u...but i always stipped it n moved to story...hehe but today i read all of them...wowww i mean am speech less n coming to todays update.my heart was dhak dhak dhak dhak...i bet next time if u reveal complete past of shlok some time latter...i will definitely cry...yaara...u rock

Thank you so much Avni! Wink The quotes and poems, i choose them to describe the chap, there is a hint in every quote, poem and pics too! Wink

And yeah you'll definitely cry on Shlok's past revelation, infact i bet every one will cry! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avni4maitydeblina

Sumayya_Ejaz Senior Member
Sumayya_Ejaz
Sumayya_Ejaz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I just woke up and rushed towards my cell to check your update and here it is my morning treat Embarrassed loved the the update but i am very curious about shlok's past. And astha apart from every thing that he have done still have a soft corner for him Smile and i guss she is the only one who can console him Embarrassed

Edited by Sumayya_Ejaz - 26 December 2014 at 10:22pm

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumayya_Ejaz

I just woke up and rushed towards my cell to check your update and here it is my morning treat Embarrassed loved the the update but i am very curious about shlok's past. And astha apart from every thing that he have done still have a soft corner for him Smile and i guss she is the only one who can console him Embarrassed

You are welcome dear, it's my pleasure! Wink And yes Astha can truly heal him! As they both have begun to feel pain now! 

maitydeblina

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Mahi...Exiled Memories...is such ..A realistic poem...only A few ...who really underwent ..through painfull circumstances ...or saw and felt the pain...loved ones went through ...or whose hearts beat ...with love or  humanity  ...feel deeply from their hearts ...only will understand. ...how painfull and cutting ...those painfull  memories are in everyway ...so will either make ...us want to forget them  completely ...or atleast try to alleviate  them . ...in different ways ...through ...thoughts ...words ..and actions ...but in different forms...either ...negatively or positively.
That's  how really ...either...SAINTS ...OR ...DEVILS ...are Born .
ONE curing themselves  and others too...in Peace ...ONE creating  Havoc for others ...and themselves too ..in Terror ...in the process.

But it is really the... ONES ...Humans ...who  have both the ...Negative and Positive  qualities. ..who suffer the most... Always  ...Grinded  or Grounded ...by their own ...painfull and peacefull ...thoughts ...words ..or ...Actions...Always in a storm of their own inner suffering. ...that they sometimes become ...JYKELL OR HYDE...untill  they end their storm ...by their own realisation(But  definitely  Avenging criminals but in proper manner too..cause justice is ...A Must ..to move forward in life peacefully  )  ...or with ... someone's   ...True love and Understanding. ...ending and erasing ... their inner painfull storm ...and ...anchoring them ...with LOVE and ...Understanding ...to move forward in life..progressively ...and finally find  ..peace within themselves. 

Mahi ...it is only when ...we are  confronted and then fight brave...with our own inner devils ...deeply exiled in memories...covered up in ..false peace or goodness...or ...fear ...do we keep on suffering. ...from time to time...always  ending up in fear ...of the ...DEVIL...owning our souls  ...more than ...LOVE .

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...BUT RETAINING ...HIS OWN IDENTITY  TOO...which AAstha's  True Love... will do.

Loved your poem. Exlied memories  more real ...whole dark concept ...but with an understanding  of it too...both sides... EVEN Astha's Flaws ..too...creating Her Own Havoc on others ...even if innocent ...SO NEEDS... An anchor ...with understanding. ..but not by ...,Evil Intentions. ...of Her Own Father Or Shlok's  Own Justice too...which he might regret  once he has done the evil deed of Rape ..and cannot  ...retrieve  his deed back ...unless in love ...Astha ...only needs understanding  too of own faults to rectify . ...importantly. ...beautiful .

Pm me your update ...waiting for more ...Thank you ...sorry for long post ...cause my system  ..is playing up.

Edited by akashavani - 27 December 2014 at 12:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarDEVU.NAIRdv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Mahi...Exiled Memories...is such ..A realistic poem...only A few ...who really underwent ..through painfull circumstances ...or saw and felt the pain...loved ones went through ...or whose hearts beat ...with love or  humanity  ...feel deeply from their hearts ...only will understand. ...how painfull and cutting ...those painfull  memories are in everyway ...so will either make ...us want to forget them  completely ...or atleast try to alleviate  them . ...in different ways ...through ...thoughts ...words ..and actions ...but in different forms...either ...negatively or positively.

So true on this.Only a person who has gone thru hell and come back to heaven would understand the indepth meaning of this poem.One forgets and try to overcome ..some live in the past. But life is all about goin fwd.. Here too the memories doesnt fade away so easily ..We live as humans. How much ever try to be Angel ..the demon is some whre present. We oveercome thru consoloation ..therapies..

ONE curing themselves  and others too...in Peace ...ONE creating  Havoc for others ...and themselves too ..in Terror ...in the process.

But it is really the... ONES ...Humans ...who  have both the ...Negative and Positive  qualities. ..who suffer the most... Always  ...Grinded  or Grounded ...by their own ...painfull and peacefull ...thoughts ...words ..or ...Actions...Always in a storm of their own inner suffering. ...that they sometimes become ...JYKELL OR HYDE...untill  they end their storm ...by their own realisation(But  definitely  Avenging criminals but in proper manner too..cause justice is ...A Must ..to move forward in life peacefully  )  ...or with ... someone's   ...True love and Understanding. ...ending and erasing ... their inner painfull storm ...and ...anchoring them ...with LOVE and ...Understanding ...to move forward in life..progressively ...and finally find  ..peace within themselves. 

Ok.. loved ur words here a lot.Humans either cant move fwd or go backward.The mid ways strugglers, the neutral ones, with supporitng hand can come out..There are many real examples who have facedt their fear and are living happily..
Jekyl and Hide.. it reminds me of one  Episode from CSI ..Nathan villain..who tries to kill Lawrence fishburne..Superb it was..three part episodes.. Must watch..
The killer is a pscotic who kills children..the hero traces adn finds him ..finally the killer esacapes .. he has a fan line in cue..how the hero again finds and kills the killer ..must watch ..

Mahi ...it is only when ...we are  confronted and then fight brave...with our own inner devils ...deeply exiled in memories...covered up in ..false peace or goodness...or ...fear ...do we keep on suffering. ...from time to time...always  ending up in fear ...of the ...DEVIL...owning our souls  ...more than ...LOVE .
We fight and come out like butter files..the braveness comes after soempoint..when the pain becomes our own strength..by time they realise .The tears become stones.. not water.. '

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...which AAstha's  True Love will do.

Loved your whole

-@ bold ..so true..  and very nice..thoughts.. in this Shlok and Astha.. i feel for both. Shlok  has lost a lot.. i stopped loving thse two now  a days as..both deeper u go ..it is dark..to see the light..i dont have any courage only ..

so true vani...a criminal is not born...He is been made to become one...Y ...the society and class and the part of jealousy which leads to criminology...
The pain..of the victim... accumulated together ... when he becomes a demon ..none know...how he can transform to an angel...it may be by his own efforts or. A helping hand like farishtay...

Cry ...pain...tears...numbness.. makes a person stronger and wiser to face all odds...shlok is one swimming in the dark hollow pit...for swimming u catch the anchor or. Get caught in net..

She may be the net.but she is psychotic...wat if her mind changes...they both are drugs for their cure of their pain and sorrow..

But as they say ..alike poles repel...two similar character .. can. They live together...

edited again vani .

Edited by deepavasudev - 27 December 2014 at 1:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarakashavani

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Originally posted by akashavani

I am one of those ...who feel more for... SHLOK...who was either  betrayed  or. Cheated in love and trust...and so turned Dark...not because  he was realy so...but due to circumstances. .only ... and ...who needs ...complete. ...TrueLove and Understanding..not punishment...or  ...to become...A human being again ...and redeem himself. ...with only ...LOVE ...which AAstha's  True Love will do.

Loved your whole

so true vani...a criminal is not born...He is been made to become one...Y ...the society and class and the part of jealousy which leads to criminology...
The pain..of the victim... accumulated together ... when he becomes a demon ..none know...how he can transform to an angel...it may be by his own efforts or. A helping hand like farishtay...

Cry ...pain...tears...numbness.. makes a person stronger and wiser to face all odds...shlok is one swimming in the dark hollow pit...for swimming u catch the anchor or. Get caught in net..

She may be the net.but she is psychotic...wat if her mind changes...they both are drugs for their cure of their pain and sorrow..

But as they say ..alike poles repel...two similar character .. can. They live together...

DEEPA. ...plz read my post once more ...Ihad to update it ...manytimes ..due to my system problem. 

And you are right ...Astha herself  has many flaws...herself. .. innocently or not ...creates an havoc herself. To others ...without understanding  ...thinking she is right ...but  can only realise it ...when she too is confronted. ...with the Devil...and then her own faults too in the process. ...which she  doesn't  know of ...and the suffering ..he or she causes ...will she too be able to understand. ...herself  and in the process. ...Shlok too far more better...THAN ...only will she be able too...LOVE TRULY...with proper understanding. ...both Herself  and bring out Shlok too...EITHER in ...Humanity  or LOVE for him ...from the Dark pit and fires of own helll...CAUSE ...She has more ...Positivity ...and maybe Love too...on her side ...BUT only if Astha ...wishes IT with LOVE ...and not definitely  due to..OTHERS ...Her Father's  or  Shlok's. ...Evil Intentions  or ...Improper  Dark Justice  AT ALL .

BUT it need not end up in love or marriage. ...it can also end up in ...A Tragedy for both of them...depends on fate and destiny too...UNLESS LOVE blooms between  them ...TRULY ...if not ...only GOD OR HUMANITY. ..AND JUSTICE ...WORKS ...According  to circumstances. 

Edited by akashavani - 27 December 2014 at 12:15am

mahirmukhtar

Go to top