Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 138)

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Mahi...Ur indepth of characters  is simply ...brilliant ...very complex and detailed .. Revealing  the  darker  parts  ..,of inner sighs  of reality of oneself...Astha ...,and outer harsh  realities ...leading  the sighs of  frustration  inwards...,Shlok  ...seeing ourselves  as  someone else ...we are familiar with ...but still can't seem to touch ...or feel ..or Accept truly ...our actual inner reality ...trapped in the ..mirrors of harsh reality of  life with  true death of innocence...in ourselves ...without Love or  Happiness. ...but only basic needs  of exsisting ...reflections   ..trailing us like shadows ...waiting for a chance ...to devour our souls completely. ..through  the...Looking Glasses  ..leaving us ...with nothing inside  ..but empty shells ...of our own selves...outside ...the Mirror .

The true looking glasses or mirrors  of souls  are ...The Eyes Itself. ...which can Reflect inwards to reality of  Love and Understanding  of Soul ...bringing happiness finally even after struggles ...or can see  only the.,., Outside Blinding  Reflections ...shadowing  us  in Blinding Love or  Hate. ..both  blinding us to our real self and ...bringing only ...Miseries All Around .

Innocent Astha should never have been in the place she is now...forcefully  kept ...as mistress. ...and made love ..,.without love ...,,even though  not rape ...still is ravaged deeply  by her own harsh realities of ..herself ...woken up by Shlok ..,,.in the ...mirror of her Eyes...lost to herself  by death of innocence ...for ever ..,,...only Love and Understanding  A Solution now ...if not ..only misery  and contempt of ourselves  more  than the one who caused it ...never gone away ..cause it is our own our eyes...,,which keeps on  reflecting ...ourselves. ...in love .. happiness  ...or  hate and ...contempt...BUT CHOICE IS OURS TURLY.

Mahi ... loved  ur updates  ...and the  description of  lovemaking..with passion and hate ..superb  dear  ..,,..but very dark more dark than  expected...you must be  ..exausted  after writing  these intense  updates ...,,,after reading  ur updates ... can't  stop myself ..,from giving my views...truly...srry for that...just skim and don't  think. Tks for pm...srry late...need lots of time ..to read deeply ...and answer all updates.

Edited by akashavani - 14 January 2015 at 3:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

[QUOTE=jhumjhum]Super interesting update Mahi many truth came out Avdhoot saw his deal future his fruit of sins coming back to bite him mercilessly Angry. He's right Shlok is his past shadow which created by him n now he's in Shlok's position that helpless scared child that's call tit for tat Angry.

<font color="#ff0000">Thanks dear!Big smileAnd yep Shlok is Avdhoot's karma, whatever he is Avdhoot and the harsh world has made him, he is the worlds bitterest creation!</font>

[DIV]Astha get some glimpse of Shlok's past his picture with one men n women but is it his parents or Avdhoot past cause behind that pic written Avinandan Agnihotri right not Niranjan n that women name wasn't there it's very mysterious Shocked!

<font color="#ff0000">Yep the child is Abhinandan Agnihotri and the man is Shlok Agnihotri, the pic is not of Shlok's parents. This is a mystery that will be revealed later!Wink
</font>

Now Shlok caught Avdhoot in his own trick n now he will take Avdhoot to Astha n make her see her dad real dirty face things getting more n more intriguing.
<font color="#ff0000">Yep the confrontation and a big revelation coming your way buddy!Wink</font>

Thank u EQ Mahi for PM n your dark dose n eagerly waiting for next dose update soon Wink[DIV]<font color="#ff0000">My pleasure sweetie and will continue soon dear!Wink</font>
[DIV]

Omg Mahi what r u saying that's Shlok in that pic with a child n women Shocked don't told me he's married n had a child too Shocked?

mahirmukhtar

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avina_radev48

Awesome confrontation.. Thanks Rajit! Wink
Who is the woman in pic?
Why was her name rubbed?
Who is abhinasam, i thought NA is shlok's father?
So many questions! Don't follow me, my evil witch in mysterious! Its irritating! So many questions Yep it's irritating na! Evil Smile My mystery queen, see whose talkingROFL Now my sweetie you have to wait for a little and i'll slowly and steadily open each and every mystery! Evil SmileWink Will be waiting eagerly and grudginglyLOLLOL Mystery queen, my new titleLOL
So avdhoot is finally going to meet astha, now she will see his true face.. Yep she is! Wink
I loved child shlok, how brave of him to spit in his face and show no sign of defeat.. Yep i made him brave, that's why he is still surviving after the horrors of his past! So true, without bravery no one can fight with horrors of past
Waiting for nxt update.. Will continue soon buddy! Wink
Thanks for pm.. My pleasure dear! TongueWink

mahirmukhtar

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avina_radev48

Awesome update Mahi! Thanks dear! Big smile
That avdhoot is so evil.. 
Yeah and that too my evil creation! OuchLOL The real Avdhoot is so gentle! Wink What can i expect from my evil witchLOLLOL
How is prabhakar related to avdhoot n shlok?
Poor astha, she is so depressed for her pathetic state, i feel so bad for her.. She will rise again like a phoenix, to be crushed again! I'm such a sadist! OuchLOL Even one FF fan ran away couldn't bear my torture! CryLOL Aww, poor baby, not everyone can stomach such torture, don't worry you will have more fansLOLLOL
I loved when ramlal is concerned about the psycho, especially wheb he said son at least there is a bond even if they are criminals..reminds me of a story i had written a story "The Captive" where the lead male was a theif and the master of his gang treats him like a son..they share the same bond but my lead hero wasn't cold like shlok, he accepted him as his father... You wrote a gangster story! ShockedLOL You too love writing them like me! Evil SmileLOL yes i love writing crime based stories because it's mysterious, if you read my previous stories, you will find crimes in them, but my gangster was a good one, he treated his prisoner in most nice wayLOL
Looks like we are having face to face confrontation, if guess is right.. Yep right! Embarrassed
Can't wait for the next update..
Update soon my evil witch.. Yeah can't resist twisting your insides so will update soon dear! Evil SmileWink
Thnx for pm..

mahirmukhtar

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
First of all I am so sorry for my late comments buddy..Hug     
Chapter 23                                                                        
Shlok wanted to be a police officer when he was a child..OhhhCryCry Look at Fate's cruelty..What he became in his future lifeOuch.

Aastha is really in a mess..Poor thing..She is confused about her feelings for him and the agony of being kidnapped and raped is killing her.CryOuch

Prabhakar Joshi knows about Shlok..He is someone from Shlok's past who has great relevance in this story I guess.. And he is afraid of Avdhoot..

Loved the way Shlok entered with Ramlal and Shyam..Awesome heroic entry..ClapThumbs Up

Now the real war is going to beginBig smileBig smile

Loved the whole update Mahi dearestHug

mahirmukhtar

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Chapter 24

Loved the way Avdhoot was cornered by Shlok and his men. He was injured by the gunshot..Awesome..LOLClap Great job Ramlal..Thumbs Up

Aastha was trying to escape..Tongue But Shlok is more cunning..The way he closed her routes to escape..Wink

That pic was a surprise Shocked and shock..Who is Abhinandan Agnihotri..Is he Shlok's own son..????

Avdhoot is trapped now and is at complete mercy of Shlok..Loved the way he recognized Shlok at last..Big smile

But the scenes from Avdhoot's attack on Niranjan was sadCry Shlok was a brave child even then. He put up a little fight on his ownSmile

Fantastic update MahiiiHug

mahirmukhtar

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
just read the last 2 chapters in the thread...i am busy but trying to catch up when i can...
things are getting more interesting hereSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subhashiniiiiimahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Mahi...Ur indepth of characters  is simply ...brilliant ...very complex and detailed .. Revealing  the  darker  parts  ..,of inner sighs  of reality of oneself...Astha ...,and outer harsh  realities ...leading  the sighs of  frustration  inwards...,Shlok  ...seeing ourselves  as  someone else ...we are familiar with ...but still can't seem to touch ...or feel ..or Accept truly ...our actual inner reality ...trapped in the ..mirrors of harsh reality of  life with  true death of innocence...in ourselves ...without Love or  Happiness. ...but only basic needs  of exsisting ...reflections   ..trailing us like shadows ...waiting for a chance ...to devour our souls completely. ..through  the...Looking Glasses  ..leaving us ...with nothing inside  ..but empty shells ...of our own selves...outside ...the Mirror .
Thank you so much Vani! And agree with you that Shlok is truly dead from inside, broken beyond repair, and when nothing is left to give then only the basic necessities are left lust, sex, and they reflect out from the soul. The soul's innocence is lost due to the harsh and bitter world and only an empty shell is left, a dried husk of a man.

The true looking glasses or mirrors  of souls  are ...The Eyes Itself. ...which can Reflect inwards to reality of  Love and Understanding  of Soul ...bringing happiness finally even after struggles ...or can see  only the.,., Outside Blinding  Reflections ...shadowing  us  in Blinding Love or  Hate. ..both  blinding us to our real self and ...bringing only ...Miseries All Around .

Yes it's true eyes are the mirrors of the soul and in Shlok's case they only reflect, a broken him, dead emotions, that's why he is cold, unapproachable because he has nothing to give and nothing inside.

Innocent Astha should never have been in the place she is now...forcefully  kept ...as mistress. ...and made love ..,.without love ...,,even though  not rape ...still is ravaged deeply  by her own harsh realities of ..herself ...woken up by Shlok ..,,.in the ...mirror of her Eyes...lost to herself  by death of innocence ...for ever ..,,...only Love and Understanding  A Solution now ...if not ..only misery  and contempt of ourselves  more  than the one who caused it ...never gone away ..cause it is our own our eyes...,,which keeps on  reflecting ...ourselves. ...in love .. happiness  ...or  hate and ...contempt...BUT CHOICE IS OURS TURLY.

Yes it's Astha's choice now, her innocence is dying already day by day at the hands of Shlok. It's really she who can find out behind his eyes, only if she is woken to harsh realities by him.

Mahi ... loved  ur updates  ...and the  description of  lovemaking..with passion and hate ..superb  dear  ..,,..but very dark more dark than  expected...you must be  ..exausted  after writing  these intense  updates ...,,,after reading  ur updates ... can't  stop myself ..,from giving my views...truly...srry for that...just skim and don't  think. Tks for pm...srry late...need lots of time ..to read deeply ...and answer all updates.

Thanks Vani for your care and for your love. You know i truly appreciate your words, Infact i wait eagerly for you to comment. You can give your views to your hearts content sweetheart. I love them and thanks dear for understanding the depth of characters and for giving a deep analysis of them. That is exactly that i want to convey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavanidv19

Go to top