Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 130)

anomalousmishty IF-Sizzlerz
anomalousmishty
anomalousmishty

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Very nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumayya_Ejaz

Awesome suspicious ending of chapter waiting for the next chapter Wink

Thanks Sumayya! Big smile Will continue the suspense soon buddy! Wink
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aymen22

wow what a amazing update
waiting for next part update soon

Thanks dear! Big smile And will continue soon buddy! Wink
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Choco chip...am conphussedWackoLOL 
Yippee my evil mission succeeded! Evil SmileLOL
Who's abhinandan agnihothri? Shlok is already married..was that kid shlok's child?.why that women's face was cut off?? She betrayed shlok huh?! Or that was he and his dad who resembles his feature...or that was shloks IDENTICAL TWIN BRO Geek Ooops u r really confused my vanilla pudding LOL only for your peace of mind i can give u a hint, that the picture is not of his father and mother, or brother! Wink
Why shlok always gt disturbed whenever someone calls him son ? First when ramlal called him that way now avdhooth...both time he was so pissed off...

Because his father called him son and that too in a loving and gentle voice, Ramlal's calling him son reminds him of his father's gentle tone and Avdhoot's calling him son reminds him of what he has lost at his hand! Wink

OYE ! STOP TWISTING MY INSIDES BY ADDING MORE MYSTERIES... ROFLINSTEAD START REVEALING ...PLUESHHWacko otherwise I'll twist ur insides with ma piles of questionsROFL My vanilla pudding i had written all the mysteries beforehand even before i started writing the story! Evil SmileROFLROFL

Awesome update dearu...can't wait to read princess n her devil daddy's confrontation...now he gonna poke avdhooth eye's with his own fingers...that's making astha lash him...

Yeah you'll see that in the next update, it will be darker! I promise! My vanilla pudding you won't faint na! Evil SmileLOLLOLRevelations! Evil Smile

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THRILLER UPDATE...Thanks for all ur updates dear...even people who are not into reading WILL READ and enjo...such is your writing skill DEARClapClapClap...Story is getting even more intersting now...MY guess is the child in the FOTO is SHLOK and the father is NIRANJN who looks exactly like SHLOk...WinkWink...LOVED AVDOOT PART TOO...his shock ..his pain that RAMLAL and Shyam are not his buddies ..WAH !!! awesome expressive words StarStarStar...Astha..poor girl ...she trying to know about Shlok and his motives..calling him a RAPIST and then saying she was willingly giving herself to SHLOK was CLASS ClapClapClap...NOW waiting for Avdoot revelation in front of ASTHA and SHLOK..and Astha;s rexn for BABA's CRUEL DEED in the pastDay Dreaming
KEEP WRITING SWEETIE PIEE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhummahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

The pain and anguish of his past along with niranhans plea to avdhoot for saving his kin...wow.. Thanks Deeps, i tried to put myself in his shoes to write! 

Abhinandan ...Nice name... Yep it means welcome or greetings! Wink

His innocence and his turmoil of the misery ...which made him a monster...

The baby soul to dark devil transformation... Very well written...the

Captured all the part so nicely.. Thanks Deeps! Big smile 

Her cry and search for light.. Yes she is helpless, but still not backing down, she has spirit! 

Daddy's fear and culprit was his right hand...ram and shyam. Yes they both were loyal to Shlok and knew all about Avdhoot! 

His photo... fathers fb.. They were very painful for me to write too! 

Finally the killer pldg for mercy or trying to recollect thru the cold blooded eyes.. Yes he is remembering now what he has done, and what has come back to haunt him! 

Loved it... Thanks Deeps, you know your comments means a lot to me! Big smile That is the the thing i love about you, Embarrassed you read and understand with your soul! Wink

dv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

THRILLER UPDATE...Thanks for all ur updates dear...even people who are not into reading WILL READ and enjo...such is your writing skill DEARClapClapClap...Story is getting even more intersting now...MY guess is the child in the FOTO is SHLOK and the father is NIRANJN who looks exactly like SHLOk...WinkWink...LOVED AVDOOT PART TOO...his shock ..his pain that RAMLAL and Shyam are not his buddies ..WAH !!! awesome expressive words StarStarStar...Astha..poor girl ...she trying to know about Shlok and his motives..calling him a RAPIST and then saying she was willingly giving herself to SHLOK was CLASS ClapClapClap...NOW waiting for Avdoot revelation in front of ASTHA and SHLOK..and Astha;s rexn for BABA's CRUEL DEED in the pastDay Dreaming
KEEP WRITING SWEETIE PIEE

Aww thank you so much Deepu! HugThanks alot for your appreciation! Hug

I can only say about the photo is that, the child is not Shlok he is Abhinandan Agnihotri and the man on whose lap he was sitting is Shlok Agnihotri. Wink Yes Astha is now coming into light, trying to search for the hidden and dark secrets, trying to solve the puzzle of her feelings, she is confused.

And yep next is confrontation between Astha and Avdhoot, with a new style, and more of the past will be revealed. Wink

Will do deepu! Big smile

potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Super interesting update Mahi many truth came out Avdhoot saw his deal future his fruit of sins coming back to bite him mercilessly Angry. He's right Shlok is his past shadow which created by him n now he's in Shlok's position that helpless scared child that's call tit for tat Angry.

Thanks dear! Big smile And yep Shlok is Avdhoot's karma, whatever he is Avdhoot and the harsh world has made him, he is the worlds bitterest creation! 

Astha get some glimpse of Shlok's past his picture with one men n women but is it his parents or Avdhoot past cause behind that pic written Avinandan Agnihotri right not Niranjan n that women name wasn't there it's very mysterious Shocked!  

Yep the child is Abhinandan Agnihotri and the man is Shlok Agnihotri, the pic is not of Shlok's parents. This is a mystery that will be revealed later! Wink

Now Shlok caught Avdhoot in his own trick n now he will take Avdhoot to Astha n make her see her dad real dirty face things getting more n more intriguing. 
Yep the confrontation and a big revelation coming your way buddy! Wink

Thank u EQ Mahi for PM n your dark dose n eagerly waiting for next dose update soon Wink
My pleasure sweetie and will continue soon dear! Wink

jhumjhum

Go to top