Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 126)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

Thank you so much Linsie for sharing your lovely views and for liking it! Hug

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waheedaralli

hi mahi..sorry for commenting this late..so avdhoot was really the criminal..i wasnt truly hoping that..so shlok met avdhoot..i am happy for that part..really i was hoping when the seducing phase would pass..is this the end of astha s misery?

No worries buddy! Wink And yep Avdhoot is a criminal and Shlok is taking revenge on him, for his family. About Astha's misery, she will be truly heartbroken when she'll come to know of her father's true face.
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Wow EQ Mahi what an exciting update many masks r taking off Clap Clap Clap.
Avdhoot think himself the one mastermind but theres someone else coming to take his place n get his revenge. Shlok memory with his dad was really beautiful Ramlal love him as a child but Shlok don't want to bound himself with any relation anymore.
Astha is really confused with her own behavior but she start questioning about her feelings n I think she will get her answer soon Big smile.
Avdhoot don't change at all he came back to his real dirty face to know about his enemy but he never think in his weird dream his enemy just spreading his trick n he easily got caught in it. He get what Shlok want him to know n now he face to face his past n see how well Shlok play under his own eyes with his men.
Thanks for PM dear n I'm really excited to know more about this 2 masterminds face off update soon.

Thank you so much dear! Wink Abd yep Avdhoot thinks himself a master player but Shlok is only hooking him right into his trap, by using his daughter. Ramlal loves him, but Shlok is truly broken, when someone calls him as son, he remembers his father calling him son.

And yep Astha is feeling confused because of her attraction towards him. And yes Avdhoot really revealed his true face.

My pleasure buddy and thanks dear for sharing your views with me! That was exactly that i wanted to convey! Wink Will update tommorrow buddy! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhum

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitelily

Brilliant update Thumbs Up

Thanks dear! Wink
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Choco chip ur excelling in writing with each passing updatesClapStar
Read last two updates... Aww thanks my vanilla pudding was missing you so much! Tongue How's your MIL?
.the mirror part...that was scorching hot both ravishing each other...i was likeDay Dreaming.Blushingthen aasthuaccidentally happened to see her image n the mirrorStern Smile then the update taken complete 360 turn...her sudden realization that the one in shlok arms is not her but her soulless flesh ...that was so painful to read... ur dropping me from skyscrapersStern Smile Thanks my vanilla pudding, LOL with the next update you'll be going for bungee jumping! ROFL
but he letting her go after knowing that he's spreading his contagious darkness to her...made my dayLOL Don't worry, she can't run away forever from his evil clutches! Evil SmileLOL

And this update...again tiny crying her heart out.. miserable plight...Unhappy then avdhooth in shlok's hands...hmm one innocent questionEmbarrassed shlokie gonna punish avdhooth in the same way as astha...abduct n seduceROFL Choco chip am ready for the slippers...size no 8 is preferableROFL

No my vanilla pudding not gonna spank you but gonna kiss you! MUAAH! Evil Smile What a great idea, maybe i'll benefit from it, LOL so when the mob of fans will come after me, i'll give them your address! Evil SmileROFLROFL

Btw all ths pic u postingWacko beware Choco chip ill gobble u! Pics of kitty! You are welcome, but her nails can cause you food poisoning you know! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChattyRach

Epic update Mahir! Astha is certainly learning in her current situation about her past selfish behaviour! Still love that Shlok is in control as regards to his plans for ardvoot! Can't wait for the showdown! Will Astha ever really escape from her Dark Angel!  I feel somehow that they are now so entwind with each other neither will ever be free! Will wait patiently for the update!!! It will be hard LOL

Thank you so much Rach! Big smile Yes Shlok is still going for revenge and yep you are right they are entwined with each other, their fate is to live with each other! Wink

I know the wait is hard that's why going to update tommorrow! Can't keep you fans for hanging longer! Wink
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

GRRR! AngryLOL Now can  you see them Jessie! LOL

D'ohWhy am I unable to view the pics in ur thread alone!Angry
Still, i wont give up, paste the link, will checkEvil SmileLOL
Jess...this the image mahi trying to post

Hope ur ready to tend her fingers..clawsROFL
This girl is AngryAngryAngryThank God, i didnt see night, else i would DeadDeadDead

Priya... not tending her fingers, will tend her neckundefined
Yup she'sWackoLOL
NopeOuch u can't tend Choco chip's neck bcos am planning to gobble herLOL
I have no objection,but invite me, will enjoy it live!CoolGeek
Is she your Choco Chip?Wacko Please ah, I like Chocolates and even chips!Ouch

You botha gonna gobble me up, a poor kitty, CryLOLLOL beware you both gonna have food poisoning from my nails! Evil SmileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAviElation

.Biggi. IF-Stunnerz
.Biggi.
.Biggi.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Brilliant update Mahi!Thumbs Up
My poor Aastha is crying so much! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarElation

Go to top