Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 121)

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by Honeypot

Oh my evil queen I am going to send u balm for your aching fingers...can do that for the next dose.
Don't make ur doses late  otherwise we all will be sick..

Thanks honey! Embarrassed 

Here they are my fingers, can you prepare a special balm for them and send me! Evil SmileLOL

First I am sending u scissors for cutting ur nails as I think nail cutters won't be effective.
Then when I am sure Wild cat is tamed I will send the balm...whatever it is I want my next dose in two days  My junglsee Billie 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarpotomac

anomalousmishty IF-Sizzlerz
anomalousmishty
anomalousmishty

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Wonderful...
Love u writing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

wow..what an update...Beyong Awesome,...Just mutiply 2 times whatever I say..because i have no more words to describe the depth of your STORY...KYA WORD CHOICE...ClapImpeccable BUDDYStarStarStar...Poor Astha is crying all alone...Wish Shlok came in and said something...but she needs her space too..he cant be sticking with her all the time...SHE is thinking of her HOME...HER MOM...ConfusedConfusedConfused...HER luxuries...HOPE she finds out atleast the reason for her STATE soon...and DO FIND AN ESCAPE ROUTE from the MONSTERShockedShockedShocked...But loooks like she will FALL for him,she agrees she is seduced by the DEVILSmile...HMM...STRANGE MAHI...Thank much for all ur updates...waiting for ur NEXT..Will u update on MONDAYDay Dreaming

Aww thank you so much Deepu! Big smile A bear hug from me for your lovely words! Hug

Astha will feel more hurt after she come to know of her father's betrayal of her trust. And yep she will fall for him, she is trying not to but she the beast inside her is attracted towards the brute.

She can't help herself, and what Shlok feels for her is toxic, a diseased love, they both crave each other like drug addicts do.

And yep next update is on monday! Wink

dv19potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Oh my evil queen I am going to send u balm for your aching fingers...can do that for the next dose.
Don't make ur doses late  otherwise we all will be sick..

Thanks honey! Embarrassed 

Here they are my fingers, can you prepare a special balm for them and send me! Evil SmileLOL

First I am sending u scissors for cutting ur nails as I think nail cutters won't be effective.
Then when I am sure Wild cat is tamed I will send the balm...whatever it is I want my next dose in two days  My junglsee Billie 

No buddy please don't cut my nails! LOL 

They are for holding my prey (and that are you fans)! Evil SmileLOL And if you'll tame your wild cat, then how would she give you wild and evil doses. OuchLOL

And the next update is on monday my sweet prey! Evil SmileLOL

Sajiiepotomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtypiya

Wonderful...
Love u writing..

Thank you so much dear! Big smile
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Brilliant update Clap, but you ended it like that...Angry Would like to read more... Thanks Mira, Big smileAnd yeah ended it abruptly so you can come for more! WinkLOL Sadistic devil you know! Evil SmileLOL

The conversation between Shlok and his father was so lovely and innocent. Thanks dear! Wink he was really an innocent before the world turned him in a conniving and bitter man.

Avdhoot - what can I say? After every chapter I hate him even more and more. Angry Yeah everyone is hating him now, LOL I am feeling guilty after making him so evil in the FF, in the drama he is such a gentle soul! LOL

When Astha finds out her dad's real nature, she will be devastated. Yep she will be very hurt! Ouch

And since she is already broken, I wonder how will she survive after knowing the truth?

She will! Wink 

But who is Mr. Prabhakar? - got confused. Confused Shlok's neighbour and you'll know more about him in the upcoming update! Wink

Now I can only wait for the next chapter since you left it like that... Shlok coming out from the shadows...

Yeah shadow man! WinkLOL But don't worry will update on monday! Wink

I hope that the whole next chapter is all about Shlok & Avdhoot, face to face... Yeah it will be! WinkAnd another secret will be opened! 

I REALLY hope you update soon! Will do buddy, not going to hang you fans for long, i only took break for my fingers! Wink

And one more thing...

The pic of the brown eye... I have brown eyes. That pic is creepy. I started touching my own eyes. Don't know why...you probably gave me a sleepless night...

I too got hazel eyes! LOL To tell you the truth that pic really creeped me out too, but i thought why not share the creepiness, so i posted it! LOLLOL

-mr-dv19

Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Wow great Update
Enjoyed reading it awesome dear
Poor aastha
Great pics
Now the game begins
Update soon dear
Can't wait for their meeting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumayya_Ejaz

OMG that was super exciting update Wink i really hate that k****na avdhoot i mean he is too much yar i want to kill him Angry but feeling bad for astha Unhappy thanks for the PM and please update soon Embarrassed

Thank you so much Samayya! Big smile Yeah Avdhoot is really very evil! And about Astha she will rise again! Wink 

My pleasure buddy! Wink Will update soon! 

Go to top