Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 120)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

mahi ausum updateClapClap Thanks Deblina! Big smile
who is prabhakar????????????? Shlok's neighbour. And more information about his character will be disclosed in the next update! Wink
AvdhootAngryday by day he is becoming darkerLOL Yep evil! LOL
poor asthaConfusedalso poor shlokConfusedCryboth of them will help each otherConfusedROFL Yeah they will in Nirma healing! Evil SmileROFL
ramlal has a soft heartLOL Yeah he has, but only for Shlok! ROFL
omg last part is that shlok???Shocked who gave avdhoot taunt???LOLso shlok and avdhoot will be coming finaly face to face?????????LOL Yeah the confronation is coming up soon! Evil SmileLOL
update soonTonguethanks for daily doseLOLWink My evil pleasure buddy and will ofcourse update soon! Evil SmileLOL
again v to wait one more dayLOLWink Yeah just to give rest to my evil fingers! Evil SmileLOL
already i v comment for ch 20-22 they are just ausumBig smileClapwhat a nirmaEmbarrassedWinkwaiting for moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thanks dear! Wink
HugA hug from me to you and welcome back buddy! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblina

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by Elation

You are cruel and this update somewhat left me depressed. No doubt about that I am a sadist but a sweet one! Evil SmileROFL And don't worry buddy don't take it to heart it's only a fiction. And the next update will raise your spirits! WinkBut,Mahi, there is a lot of depth in your writing! I can relate each character in your FF to reality. Thanks jessie! TongueAastha's state is pathetic. Yeah she will be for now, after all she lost her home and then her virginity to a stranger, she is feeling guilty too at her response to Shlok.  Ouch 
Girl,you are killing me with ur evil pleasures and sweet sadism'sGeek
Next part raises my spiritsWacko Ohk, then update next part tomorrowEvil Smile

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged

GRRR! AngryLOL Now can  you see them Jessie! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravaniElation

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

You are cruel and this update somewhat left me depressed. No doubt about that I am a sadist but a sweet one! Evil SmileROFL And don't worry buddy don't take it to heart it's only a fiction. And the next update will raise your spirits! WinkBut,Mahi, there is a lot of depth in your writing! I can relate each character in your FF to reality. Thanks jessie! TongueAastha's state is pathetic. Yeah she will be for now, after all she lost her home and then her virginity to a stranger, she is feeling guilty too at her response to Shlok.  Ouch 
Girl,you are killing me with ur evil pleasures and sweet sadism'sGeek Yeah yeah killing you softly! That's my evil motto! Evil SmileROFL
Next part raises my spiritsWacko Ohk, then update next part tomorrowEvil Smile Sure but first tend to my fingers that i send to you in the pic,Evil SmileWink i changed the pic, Wink now you tell me if you can see them! 

Elation

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

Astha going thru her dad karma...what will happen if Ashta gets to know about her father real deeds...face off Shlok & Avdhoot...waiting

Yep she will be really hurt to know her dad's real face! Ouch Next is Shlok and Avdhoot confrontation!
Thanks VJ for sharing your views! Big smile
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Fantastic Mahir loved it...how is ur fingers... Thanks dear! Wink And my fingers are getting punished after penning down such evil thoughts. LOLLOL
So finally avdhoot and shlok came face to face...next one willbe dhamaaka...avdhoot is cold blooded
But did he really love astha or there is some other story behind it. Yes next is an evil bomb blast coming your way! Evil SmileLOL And Avdhoot lovse Astha in his own way, cause every criminal has a weakness! Wink And Shlok knew that and that's why ot straight for the jugular! 

Poor astha now she can't see her proper reflection in the mirror ...she is trying to understand what is happenings with her...nicely explained mahi .her torments.. Thanks honey! Big smile
Loved her breakdown in the bathroom...she got some food too...she need to eat to fight him... Yep she will rise again! Wink

The scene u wrote about shlok and his father was nice. Thanks dear Wink i wanted to give his point of view too! How he became like this! 
Waiting mahi...for the meeting of two Devils... Will continue soon buddy! Wink

Sajiie

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

I try to imagine avdoot in negative role...I. end up laughing like hel...
High Five Deeps, Thumbs Up i too was thinking about Avdhoot's character in drama! He is such a gentle soul and what i've made him in the FF. LOL

Liked asthas.  Emotional roller coaster...
 Nice updt. Thanks Deeps! Big smile Your comments means a lot to me! Wink

dv19

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
unresEmbarrassed

mahirmukhtar

Go to top