Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 115)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChattyRach

Mahir! Awesome update ! True that you can't hide anything from the mirror!! Astha's fiesty alright!!!! He's got a whole lot off trouble coming from every direction very soon lol... Love that he just can't keep his hands off her! despite what his head is telling him! He's a fallen Dark Angel. Wink

Thank you so much Rach! Hug Yep can't hide anything from the mirror, a true reflection of your soul. 

Astha is very spirited, not going to bow, but for now is helpless in front of the circumstances that had forced her to become a captive of Shlok. 

And yes Shlok is attracted towards her, it's more than physical for him, but he just don't want to understand it. 

And buddy loved your line about Fallen dark angel, yes he is fallen, really broken beyond repair. But once Astha will understand him, she'll help him to heal!

anonymous.me IF-Sizzlerz
anonymous.me
anonymous.me

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Great updates.
Sorry for d late reply..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Swetha.Aamir IF-Rockerz
Swetha.Aamir
Swetha.Aamir

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
great chapter mahi. i do not comment on 20 and 21 chap.bcoz i am angry with u and ur shlok for taking my poor aastha's virginity.i really thought shlok only try to seduce aastha.but all thought gone to window.Grrr mahi. when will u allow aastha to escape from shlok? all bcoz of that bloody avdhooth. i hate him.                                             P.S.mahi,missed tanvis HSD.but after reading ur ff , that missing decreased.waiting for more nirma chap.

mahirmukhtar

ANNMARY25 Groupbie
ANNMARY25
ANNMARY25

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
superb

mahirmukhtar

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Again I have to start my comment by saying; I am sorry for late response. I was working.

But loved the update; especially the mirror part! Thumbs Up

Avdhoot - wonder what will be his next move?

And the end of the chapter was good too...how he slammed his fist... Finally; he is showing some feelings, but he doesn't realize it or he doesn't want to realize it...

Update soon, but I guess you will do it soon since I am so late...

Hug

mahirmukhtar

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Update Update Update Update 
Update  Update Update Dear   Evil Smile
Please Update soon  Day Dreaming 
 I think Chapter 23 is your Last Update on this Thread U will Post Chapter 24 on 3rd Thread  Party

Edited by Subhashini_chow - 10 January 2015 at 7:09am

mahirmukhtar

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Wonderful Mahi mix of all Masalas Update Clap Thanks Subhashini! Big smile
I don't think Avadhoot get any info About shlok n Astha untill This Ramlaal Following like him a Shade..First get rid of that Ramlaal AngryU will get Ur daughter Then. Yeah he don't know that Ramlal is Shlok's mole because Ramlal is his very old henchman! Avdhoot is a stupid Don! LOL
Still Avadhoot is a Don?...we know That Shlok is Powerful Embarrassed Don now 
Avadhoot is so late Latif ..his daughter had been kidnapped 1 week before ..
But he could n't get any info herConfused Yeah first he was waiting for his commissioner buddy to find her out, but when he saw that the police was digging in too deep, he sent them packing and then actually he is afraid of going in that neighbourhood of Shlok, because he knows what he has done, so he sent Ramlal there and now when nothing has been found out so he wants to go and dig the neighbourhood now, and that's why he took help of his corrupt friend and police commisioner.
Let see his Plan going to success this time or not Ouch Yeah a big bomb blast in the next update, very spicy! Evil SmileLOL

I think U showed Us sexual interest of Shlok first time untill now 
he just take his revenge on Astha 
Now he is showing her his Nirma Love... Embarrassed Yeah he knows only one way of expressing himself, and that's physically, EmbarrassedLOL he won't show her his mental scars soon, too afraid of betrayal.

I love Mirror Part ...U elaborated it very well ..Love that concept Thumbs UpStar Thanks dear it's an ancient superstition, souls travelling through mirrors, even saw a movie too on it. Mirrors that was the name, very good movie, both 1st and 2nd part.Wink
Finally Astha comes to her senses..she really ashamed of her inner monster.
Love the way She Pushed him and Screamed,roared ... Yeah he awaken the beast inside her! Evil SmileLOL
She did n't get kicked him..where he need to be( U know where one kick is not enough for us)AngryAngry Yeah and she bit him many times too, and don't worry more will come in future, if I am the writer. Evil SmileLOLLOL
Anyway She really became a submissive now Confused
Shlok got what he intended to do with her Cry all of her innocence killed and 
she becomes Dark like him... Yeah she is growing bitter now, just as he wanted to make her his shadow, just broken like him, a shell with no spirit and all innocence gone! 
She get Food to Eat Big smile hope she eat it with out any fuss otherwise Shlok have his way make her eat Embarrassed Yeah she will! LOL
he slammed a fist in the wall Why?
Did he regretting about something? Yes guilty conscience too, but can't backdown now, has gone too far! He has started to feel pain too! 

Yes I saw The Mirrors two Parts ..Like the First Part most Coz I feel Its more scary than 2nd Part ...no wonder U saw them ..U r a dare Devil Evil Smile 
I like Black Swan movie too Big smile

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Update Update Update Update 
Update  Update Update Dear   Evil Smile
Please Update soon  Day Dreaming 
 I think Chapter 23 is your Last Update on this Thread U will Post Chapter 24 on 3rd Thread  Party

Yeah just going to! Wink Actually my fingers were aching a lot sweetie, OuchLOL that's why got late! 

Subhashiniiiii

Go to top