Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 112)

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Wonderful Mahi mix of all Masalas Update Clap
I don't think Avadhoot get any info About shlok n Astha untill This Ramlaal Following like him a Shade..First get rid of that Ramlaal AngryU will get Ur daughter Then.
Still Avadhoot is a Don?...we know That Shlok is Powerful Embarrassed Don now 
Avadhoot is so late Latif ..his daughter had been kidnapped 1 week before ..
But he could n't get any info herConfused 
Let see his Plan going to success this time or not Ouch 

I think U showed Us sexual interest of Shlok first time untill now 
he just take his revenge on Astha 
Now he is showing her his Nirma Love... Embarrassed

I love Mirror Part ...U elaborated it very well ..Love that concept Thumbs UpStar 
Finally Astha comes to her senses..she really ashamed of her inner monster.
Love the way She Pushed him and Screamed,roared ...
She did n't get kicked him..where he need to be( U know where one kick is not enough for us)AngryAngry
Anyway She really became a submissive now Confused
Shlok got what he intended to do with her Cry all of her innocence killed and 
she becomes Dark like him...
She get Food to Eat Big smile hope she eat it with out any fuss otherwise Shlok have his way make her eat Embarrassed
he slammed a fist in the wall Why?
Did he regretting about something?

Edited by Subhashini_chow - 09 January 2015 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
What ever i say, it will be short in conveying my admiration for you. Wow Mahi, you are truly outstanding!StarStarStar.Your particular mode of expressing their notions, feelings and their mental state is fascinating!ClapClap That Mirror perception was fabThumbs UpI stopped pitying Aastha or detesting Shlok, coz its you who captivates my heart while reading.,EmbarrassedEvil Smile and dont think, i'm immune to their passion, Maniac couple they areApproveStern Smile
But why my heart is swaying over Shlok?Wacko Not you, i'll spank if u make me love ShlokDeadAngry Remember, okay! Now, update next partEvil Smile

mahirmukhtar

miac Goldie
miac
miac

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Amazing as always. ..the best part 4 me was that mirror scene. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subhashiniiiiimahirmukhtar

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Awesome...Awesomer..Awesomest...!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile I have now words to expain how I feel right now..You are one hell of a writer Mahi..Absolutely outstanding..ClapClapClapClapClap

Avdhoot is going to meet Shlok in person...Angry God this man..So arrogant..He thinks that no one can't beat him and none is greater than him..D'oh

Aastha is beginning to try and understand Shlok..Big smile

The mirror scene was truly commendable..You are a great writer buddy..Never quit writing..You have a great future I must say..

I would like to mention a few parts of the update which is my favorite. Those are..

Who she was, who he was, she wasn't Astha, he wasn't Shlok, she wasn't his captive, he wasn't her captor...

Then who she was? Nothing but a beast and he was the monster who had woken him up inside her..

The woman arching her neck in the reflection was not Astha, where was Astha, her mind screamed...

Shlok lifted his head to look at Astha, when he felt that she had gone completely still in his arms. Her dilated pupils were frozen, gazing at something behind his head. He turned to see what it was and caught sight of them, in the mirror of his dressing table...

He was the dark soul travelling through the mirror, and she was the innocent soul on whom he had latched himself...

I just loved the way you are explaining their inner turmoils Mahi..God bless you my dear..

mahirmukhtar

Sumayya_Ejaz Senior Member
Sumayya_Ejaz
Sumayya_Ejaz

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
wao loved it Thumbs Up i guess now shlok would have a soft corner for astha Wink waiting for the next update Embarrassed

mahirmukhtar

.Leprechaun. IF-Addictz
.Leprechaun.
.Leprechaun.

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Last three updates are nice.
Thanks for the PM.

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Loved ur update mahi..beautifully written evil queen.. Thanks Saji! Evil SmileLOL
The part I liked the most the mirror reflection.u explained beautifully about astha's feelings.loved astha's fighting spirit eventhough she lost her innocence ..her spirit is  very much alive.
Unknowingly he too started caring for her..her reactions matters to him..he can't keep his hands off from her. Thanks dear i read about gothic superstitions somewehere and thought about using them here! Wink And yep Astha's spirit is still not broken, he thinks that he can make her just like him but he may do so but won't be able to break her spirit.! She is making him relive his past!
By her mere presence all his past is coming infront of his eyes..and his growing physical attraction makes it complicated .he can't love her and he can't hate her too..Yes he is battling with his heart and mind, she is making him relive, his long ago buried past and emotions, that are coming to the surface now!
U r a wonderful writer mahi..eagerly waiting for the next drug dose evil queen, Thanks dear will give you a total patakkha dhamakka in the next dose! Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiepotomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Wonderful Mahi mix of all Masalas Update Clap Thanks Subhashini! Big smile
I don't think Avadhoot get any info About shlok n Astha untill This Ramlaal Following like him a Shade..First get rid of that Ramlaal AngryU will get Ur daughter Then. Yeah he don't know that Ramlal is Shlok's mole because Ramlal is his very old henchman! Avdhoot is a stupid Don! LOL
Still Avadhoot is a Don?...we know That Shlok is Powerful Embarrassed Don now 
Avadhoot is so late Latif ..his daughter had been kidnapped 1 week before ..
But he could n't get any info herConfused Yeah first he was waiting for his commissioner buddy to find her out, but when he saw that the police was digging in too deep, he sent them packing and then actually he is afraid of going in that neighbourhood of Shlok, because he knows what he has done, so he sent Ramlal there and now when nothing has been found out so he wants to go and dig the neighbourhood now, and that's why he took help of his corrupt friend and police commisioner.
Let see his Plan going to success this time or not Ouch Yeah a big bomb blast in the next update, very spicy! Evil SmileLOL

I think U showed Us sexual interest of Shlok first time untill now 
he just take his revenge on Astha 
Now he is showing her his Nirma Love... Embarrassed Yeah he knows only one way of expressing himself, and that's physically, EmbarrassedLOL he won't show her his mental scars soon, too afraid of betrayal.

I love Mirror Part ...U elaborated it very well ..Love that concept Thumbs UpStar Thanks dear it's an ancient superstition, souls travelling through mirrors, even saw a movie too on it. Mirrors that was the name, very good movie, both 1st and 2nd part.Wink
Finally Astha comes to her senses..she really ashamed of her inner monster.
Love the way She Pushed him and Screamed,roared ... Yeah he awaken the beast inside her! Evil SmileLOL
She did n't get kicked him..where he need to be( U know where one kick is not enough for us)AngryAngry Yeah and she bit him many times too, and don't worry more will come in future, if I am the writer. Evil SmileLOLLOL
Anyway She really became a submissive now Confused
Shlok got what he intended to do with her Cry all of her innocence killed and 
she becomes Dark like him... Yeah she is growing bitter now, just as he wanted to make her his shadow, just broken like him, a shell with no spirit and all innocence gone! 
She get Food to Eat Big smile hope she eat it with out any fuss otherwise Shlok have his way make her eat Embarrassed Yeah she will! LOL
he slammed a fist in the wall Why?
Did he regretting about something? Yes guilty conscience too, but can't backdown now, has gone too far! He has started to feel pain too! 

Subhashiniiiii

Go to top