Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 11)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChattyRach

Fantastic New Thread! if Shlok is the boy no wonder he has turned out to be a  heartless Demon and set about on the path off  Revenge!  Cant wait for the next Chapter!Clap

Thanks for sharing your views dear! Big smile And will update dear tommorrow! Wink

And how should i call you dear? I don't know your name? Big smile

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_radev48

Unres on pg 142, first thread
Congratulations on your thread..

Thank you so much buddy! Hug

Yep u are right Shlok is a total psychotic and that violent scene i showed it on purpose so that more of his secrets could be revealed! Wink But don't worry dear i won't show rape! That's too disturbing for me! 

On the other hand the next update will reveal more caring nature of Astha! WinkLOLLOL

I think you got my hint! LOLLOL

And Avdhoot is not a rake he is something else beyond your imagination! Evil SmileLOL

Will be updating tommorrow! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Yep u are right Shlok is a total psychotic and that violent scene i showed it on purpose so that more of his secrets could be revealed! Wink But don't worry dear i won't show rape! That's too disturbing for me! 

On the other hand the next update will reveal more caring nature of Astha! WinkLOLLOL

And Avdhoot is not a rake he is something else beyond your imagination! Evil SmileLOL

yes, shlok is total psycho and cruel, i have read a story and it is my favourite book Nightime is my time of Mary Higgins Clark, shlok reminds me of the villain, he was psycho too..i won't be able to digest rape but for me it is no less than rape, any type of sexual harrasment is same for me..

LOLLOL i got the hint, i'm having feeling that astha is also devil herself...Confused

thank god, i'm sure avdhoot did horrible things that is printed in shlok's innocent mind that corrupted his mind since he was just 8 years old..

will wait for your update..

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged

yes, shlok is total psycho and cruel, i have read a story and it is my favourite book Nightime is my time of Mary Higgins Clark, shlok reminds me of the villain, he was psycho too..i won't be able to digest rape but for me it is no less than rape, any type of sexual harrasment is same for me..

LOLLOL i got the hint, i'm having feeling that astha is also devil herself...Confused

thank god, i'm sure avdhoot did horrible things that is printed in shlok's innocent mind that corrupted his mind since he was just 8 years old..

Yep ramit told me about the book! WinkLOL And you just wait buddy for Astha to sexually harrass him Evil Smile your's is an angel in disguise mine is a devil in disguise! ROFL

And yeah Avdhoot is no saint his guilty conscience is showing! Wink

And buddy is ramit really your true sis because she want's a blood bath in honeymoon! LOLLOLLOL

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 24 December 2014 at 7:12am
avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Yep ramit told me about the book! WinkLOL And you just wait buddy for Astha to sexually harrass him Evil Smile your's is an angel in disguise mine is a devil in disguise! ROFL

And yeah Avdhoot is no saint his guilty conscience is showing! Wink

And buddy is ramit really your true sis because she want's a blood bath in honeymoon! LOLLOLLOL

I know she told you about the book but that is different book, hers is Cry in the night mine is Nightime is my time, the author is same higgins clark..

ROFLROFLdevil in diguiseROFLROFL i won't believe astha sexually harrasing shlok because shlok will enjoy it and not think it as sexual harrasmentWinkWinkLOLLOL

yeah that silly ramit is my real and younger sister, she is the first person to read my updates because she sneak in my phone..you don't know how her mind works and how wild is her imaginationsWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL i hope you go the hint!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarPriya_ShrAvi

GoWithTheRhythm Goldie
GoWithTheRhythm
GoWithTheRhythm

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Mahi congrats to the new thread@ i must say that was pretty fast hahaha
Anyway the teaser broke my heart
Shlok seems to be hauted by his past the past that made him Clapthe man he is now 

mahirmukhtar

maitydeblina Goldie
maitydeblina
maitydeblina

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maitydeblina

thanks for pmSmileWinknice and interesting teaserWinkupdate soonWinkTongueso upcoming ch will reveal some of shlok's past and in which avdhoot will be includedConfused?
congo for 2nd thread mahiThumbs UpPartyClap
waiting
Hug

Thank you so much deblina! Hug

And will update tommorrow buddy, two more secrets will be revealed! Wink
i will be waiting 2 more secrets to revealedClapWinkrevealed soonTongue
seriously astha is a devil in disguise?ShockedWinkLOL

mahirmukhtar

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi