Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 108)

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Mahi...MY HEART IS POUNDING HERE reading your updates..what magic you have your BRAIN...PURE MAGICAL...by the time I finish you rupdate I go nuts...I make sure none disturbs me and no one watches me Wjile reading...becos i get expressive while readingLOLLOLLOL..and I dont want anyone to read meLOLLOLLOL...awesome update MAHI...ClapClapClap...keep going..Shlok has changed and Astha tooo...she is trying t understand that Shlok has something within him that he is hiding...and all this has a PAST HISTORY ..not just FATAL ATTRACTIONSmile...waiting of the next step by AVDOOT and SHLOK...Hope Astha is with SHLOk after the revelation...hmmm...my brain going HAYWIRE now..I will stop..And thank you for a wonderful update GAL..Waiting fo rthe next ..please dont make us wait for LONGWinkWink
BTW..Thanks u so  much for giving a reaosn behind the mirror and BABY connection...i have been asking this for so long..and BAMN!!! you give it to me...ClapClapClap...

Edited by potomac - 08 January 2015 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

Mahi...MY HEART IS POUNDING HERE reading your updates..what magic you have your BRAIN...PURE MAGICAL...by the time I finish you rupdate I go nuts...I make sure none disturbs me and no one watches me Wjile reading...becos i get expressive while readingLOLLOLLOL..and I dont want anyone to read meLOLLOLLOL...awesome update MAHI...ClapClapClap...keep going..Shlok has changed and Astha tooo...she is trying t understand that Shlok has something within him that he is hiding...and all this has a PAST HISTORY ..not just FATAL ATTRACTIONSmile...waiting of the next step by AVDOOT and SHLOK...Hope Astha is with SHLOk after the revelation...hmmm...my brain going HAYWIRE now..I will stop..And thank you for a wonderful update GAL..Waiting fo rthe next ..please dont make us wait for LONGWinkWink
BTW..Thanks u so  much for giving a reaosn behind the mirror and BABY connection...i have been asking this for so long..and BAMN!!! you give it to me...ClapClapClap...

Aww thank you so much Deep! Big smile You won't believe me but while i am writing, i am too very expressive, my face changes so much design, LOLLOL that's why i always write at night WinkLOL But as i have no brother or sister to disturb me i can be expressive! LOLLOL

And yep Astha is making him relive his pain again, he is cracking apart, his attitude won't change towards Astha so soon but he is changing for himself, feeling his own pain now, that he had buried long ago inside him. 

And yep Astha has beginning to feel that he is hiding something, but Shlok is trying to distance himself from her mentally, but he can't fight the physical desire he has for her.

And buddy you just wait your heart will be beating a drum after you read the next updates, i will ofcourse try to update soon, can't have such loving fans for hanging longer na! Wink

And that mirror reason, well i love reading about symbolism, ancient curses and gothic history! WinkLOL

potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitelily

Interesting update

Thanks dear! Big smile

potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

Nice update...Shlok has started to soften.  Big smile

Thanks dear! Wink 
Yep he has started feeling his pain! Which he had buried inside him for so long! 

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Aww thank you so much Deep! Big smile You won't believe me but while i am writing, i am too very expressive, my face changes so much design, LOLLOL that's why i always write at night WinkLOL But as i have no brother or sister to disturb me i can be expressive! LOLLOL

And yep Astha is making him relive his pain again, he is cracking apart, his attitude won't change towards Astha so soon but he is changing for himself, feeling his own pain now, that he had buried long ago inside him. 

And yep Astha has beginning to feel that he is hiding something, but Shlok is trying to distance himself from her mentally, but he can't fight the physical desire he has for her.

And buddy you just wait your heart will be beating a drum after you read the next updates, i will ofcourse try to update soon, can't have such loving fans for hanging longer na! Wink

And that mirror reason, well i love reading about symbolism, ancient curses and gothic history! WinkLOL
Take a bow for your WRITING SKILLS GAL...Clapyou should make a career out of it...StarStar

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Efinah36

Awesome Update

Thanks dear! Big smile

potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Hi EQ Mahi wonderful dark update yaar Clap. Avdhoot is really dangerous this will be a very dirty dark game between this 2 equally dark mastermind no one going to leave it that easily but in their nasty play Astha have to pay most Cry. Poor soul lost her innocence n Shlok very well know how his black shadow engulf all her purity from heart n bosun she also become a ugly dark shadow which she can see in mirror n get afraid pathetic she is paying for her father sins Cry. One thing clear Shlok will not force himself to her he will seduce her make her ready for him but will never do anything without her choice.
Thanks for PM n waiting for next dose Hug

Thank you so much dear! Hug 

Yes Avdhoot was a mastermind player before Shlok appeared on the screen, and now Avdhoot is really afraid. And Shlok is purposefully making her fall for his dark love, he wants to destroy everything pure inside her. Just like his innocence was stripped from him.

And you are right he won't force himself on her, he won't have to, he just touch her, and she burns for him. EmbarrassedWink

Will update soon buddy! Wink

jhumjhum

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Take a bow for your WRITING SKILLS GAL...Clapyou should make a career out of it...StarStar

Thank you so much Deepa for your encouragement! Hug 

I know there are other writers who write so beautifully that my writing is nothing infront of them! 
But I'll try because i too love writing! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48potomac

Go to top